Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-02-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up Post 5 random facts about yourself

Part 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold

So I found this cool thread in the archives :
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=52794

And I felt like replying but it's already almost 20 pages long so I'm starting a new one.

1) I once thought I was becoming a werewolf. In retrospect I was mistaken.
This wasn't a childhood fantasy by the way, it happened less than 10 years ago.

2) I have zero artistic talent - if not negative talent. Even drawing stick figures is a challenge. I greatly envy anyone who can draw or paint.

3) I stopped keeping up with videogames around Super Nintendo. I wish I did but I'm also glad I didn't since I probably would've spent thousands on them by now.

4) Birds, bats and anything that's bigger than insects and can fly scare the shit out of me.

5) I'm not big on goodbyes. I would always skip the last day of school if I could.

Share, damn you!

Last edited by Cobra Verde; 01-02-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Cobra Verde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1--I am posting in this thread

2--One day I will look back at the thread and read my post again.

3--I am certain that day is in fact today.

4--It will probably be more than once.

5--I don't trust my proofreading skills on my own work.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #3
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1. I'm from one of the many parts of Texas that does not happen to be a desert. (It's true, google it.)

2. I have a small dog I have had since I was a child. We are inseparable.

3. I like to add a line's worth of space between my numerically categorized list items.

4. Most internet forums don't support the tab button as a use for inserting an indention at the beginning of a paragraph. This greatly annoys me.

5. I'm not sure if I trust my dentist anymore. As I finally began to relax saying "he's a professional" he then hooked me in the lip with the pick they use to test tooth hardness.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. I was once mistaken for the Angel of Death at the Lincoln Memorial.

2. The first thing I ever won was a book on tigers in the first grade.

3. The number 4 is deeply significant to me, and is related to my name here.

4. I waited so I could have post #4 in this thread, of course.

5. I've made stage magicians believe in magic.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #5
~KawaiiFFA~
World Wide Web Warrior

~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics~KawaiiFFA~ does more than just post hot pics

1. I actually have Tourette's, among other things, though it's kind of hard to tell since my tics aren't obvious and I don't do the infamous swearing thing. (Anymore...)

2. I was a Dominatrix nun for Halloween one year.

3. I fell in mutual love with my 9th grade English teacher once. Awks.

4. As far as religion goes, I'd probably classify myself as Pagan, though I'm never really sure how to describe my beliefs.

5. As a kid, I wanted to be an entomologist and I collected bugs. I kept silkworms as pets for a while and got really sad when I found out how silk was actually made. Bugs still don't bother me that much...just spiders.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:17 AM   #6
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

1. I've ignored 5 dick photos through text today.

2. I've ignored 5 urges to punch somebody in the face today (see above fact)

3. I am totally freezing right now.

4. I may or may not have been told that I'm "the hottest lesbian ever" today. sigh.

5. I spent 4 hours cleaning a carburetor for my snowmobile this morning, because apparently I have no life.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:48 AM   #7
Grizzlybear
The Blade of Atlantis

Grizzlybear can now change their title

1. I have trained in several martial arts, though you wouldn't think so to look at me.

2. Depending on where I am headed, I have up to six things I take with me everywhere (some items get left at home if it wouldn't be appropriate to have them): Wallet, Keys, Cellphone, Pocket Knife, Lighter (I don't smoke, but I like to be prepared), Pen.

3. I am slowly but surely weening myself off of drinking sugary sodas in favor of water.

4. Two words: World Traveler.

5. Fire, for some crazy reason, fascinates me. I would never light fire to something that isn't supposed to be burned, but I almost always have candles in the house, and they get lit on a fairly regular basis.
Grizzlybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:10 AM   #8
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

1. I have doublejointed thumbs...it's the most useless thing ever.

2. I used to sleepwalk as a teenager, I once managed to get out of the house and walk half a mile obliviously to my grandparents house because...I needed to pee.

3. I have dislocated my right shoulder 18 times. As a result my right arm extends 3 inches longer than my left.

4. I have premonitions...but never about anything important.

5. I made up one of the previous 4 facts.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:12 AM   #9
sweetfrancaise

sweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetfrancaise knows EXACTLY what's going on

1. In my spare time, I read cookbooks, old and new. I have a lot of strange and outdated ideas about food...

2. When I was a kid, I wanted to be Dr. Quinn and marry Sully.

3. I have a terrible tendency to judge people based on their handwriting.

4. Animatronics & models of dinosaurs scare the shit out of me.

5. While flipping through my grandparent's old albums a few weeks ago, I came across one entitled "How to Strip for Your Husband", complete with an instructional pamphlet and songs like "Lonely Little G-String" for your entertainment. I was horrified and thrilled all at the same time.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:29 AM   #10
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. I hated City Slickers.

2. IRL, I am way more passive than my online persona would suggest.

3. A lot of people think that I am incredibly insensitive. They are correct.

4. Corsets are not very effective on me, yet I still love them like nobody's business.

5. My current "main reason for living" is the fact that I've pre-ordered the Bioshock Infinite deluxe edition (with Ultimate Songbird figure!!).
Old 01-03-2013, 10:37 AM   #11
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
1. I was once mistaken for the Angel of Death at the Lincoln Memorial.
That could be taken as an insult since you'd have to be a pretty shitty angel of death if you were just now getting to Lincoln...
Old 01-03-2013, 10:45 AM   #12
Oona
¬.¬

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. At 27, I finally had my OWN apartment... for a month. I hated it.

2. I have a ridiculous amount of music.. Somewhere in the area of 1 TB

3. I Love comic books and movies based on comic books IF they are done right.

4. You wouldn't know just by looking at me, but I have 2 broken-into-tiny-pieces vertebrae.

5. I have extreme bouts of OCD on a daily basis.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #13
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
2. I have a ridiculous amount of music.. Somewhere in the area of 1 TB
I now know where to send a hard drive to have it filled.

1) I am a member of a “secret society” … shhh.
2) I am a horrible speller … yeah me and spell check we be mates.
3) I am a border line hoarder in that I have a two is one, one is none mentality.
4) I have an extreme OCD for even numbers.
5) I collect old keys and handcuffs.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #14
Oona
¬.¬

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
I now know where to send a hard drive to have it filled.
Its constantly expanding too... I also have over 500GB of movies ^_^
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #15
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

Yeah I totally see you having portable hard drives for friends all the time.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #16
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. I have no ACL in my left knee.

2. I prefer baths over showers.

3. I'm currently wearing a Kelly green coat with a bright blue scarf and hot pink gloves. I'm very colorful.

4. I don't recycle.

5. I'm obsessed with Buffy and received a stack of Buffy comics for Christmas.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #17
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love you so much and I think I tell you this too often.

Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

3. A lot of people think that I am incredibly insensitive. They are correct.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #18
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I love you so much and I think I tell you this too often.

Haha.
I love you, too

(and it's never enough!)
Old 01-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #19
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1) Purple is my favourite colour
2) When I get depressed, I watch Con Air. That is my dedicated "cheer up" movie.
3) I keep a Moonbase era Cyberman figure next to my bed
4) I got into Star Trek via Red Letter Media's video reviews
5) Seeing the XD emoticon hurts my brain.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #20
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Quote:
1. I hated City Slickers.
Actually, I was referencing the Schindler's List sequel. They both coincidentally had the same sub-title.

Quote:
5. My current "main reason for living"
Ah, reasons to live. I remember those.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #21
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. My little dog is my guardian angel

2. I am vegetarian and can't eat dairy

3. I prefer watching video games to playing them

4. I have a christmas teddy called Snowy since I was a kid

5. I cried this christmas when my best friend sent me a beautiful letter in code and plant seeds saying I love you.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #22
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. My hairline started to head north when I was just 22 (or maybe before, that was when I noticed it).

2. I played hockey for 11 years growing up, and no more than half a dozen games since then.

3. I loved learning calculus but was alternately bored or aggravated by Algebra.

4. Almost nobody could understand a word I said until I was three years old, and still nobody can appreciate my singing (thank goodness for text based communication!).

5. I’ve made up at least a couple thousand episodes of bed time stories.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #23
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Somehow the task of this thread inspires me to use everybody else's posts as an intellectual quarry, carving out those 5 facts that apply to me too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
2) I have zero artistic talent - if not negative talent. Even drawing stick figures is a challenge. I greatly envy anyone who can draw or paint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post
4. As far as religion goes, I'd probably classify myself as Pagan, though I'm never really sure how to describe my beliefs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBob View Post
4. I have premonitions...but never about anything important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
2. I played (field) hockey for (8) 11 years growing up, and no more than half a dozen games since then.

5. I’ve made up at least a couple thousand episodes of bed time stories.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #24
SD007

SD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot pics

1) I like coffee flavoured ice cream... it's my favorite, I'll order it every time I'm in an ice cream shop.

every.

time.

2) I'm agnostic, but I can get uber spiritual -- like a philosopher or some shiz.

3) Dogs are... the best pet

4) I don't really swear in public... unless I have to.. whatever that means :l

5) I collect graphic t shirts apparently.
SD007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #25
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

1. I come from the George Carlin school of cynicism.

2. I'm an outspoken, preachy atheist.

3. I love the late 80s/early 90s pop culture scene more than most normal human beings should and collect relics from the era.

4. I just caught up on the Song of Ice and Fire series and I can't handle the wait for the next novel.

5. Diet A&W Root Beer is one thing I could never do without.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote