Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-03-2013, 08:03 PM   #26
stoneyman

stoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot pics

I recently learned how to cook and love it.

I regret never joining the military.

Despite my clean cut look, I am heavily tattooed and pierced.

My favorite TV show is Family Guy.

I had a pager years after everyone else went to cellphones.
stoneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #27
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pictures are required for this part of the questionnaire. Stat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneyman View Post

Despite my clean cut look, I am heavily tattooed and pierced.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 AM   #28
Victoria08

Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Victoria08 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. I got my acceptance letter from University when I was 16.
2. My favourite number is 8. No particular reason.
3. I frequently wear odd socks
4. I swear too much.
5. I have 4 tattoos.
Victoria08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:36 AM   #29
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Not -actually- random, I realize, but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
"Somehow the task of this thread inspires me to use everybody else's posts as an intellectual quarry, carving out those 5 facts that apply to me too:"
1. Often, I find it important to point out the most immediate source of particular idea or thought. For a few different reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
"1. I hated City Slickers."
2. Please-also don't-see Grown Ups. I have a few movies in this category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
"4. I don't recycle."
3. I think I might understand where you're coing from...I just don't respect-it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
"1) Purple is my favourite colour"
4. My favorite of all secondary colors. Could definitely see myself in a purple room or with a purple front-door. Or, at least, in a purple tie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
"the George Carlin school of cynicism."
5. I like him, he's very funny. But without liking that about him...as strange as that might sound.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:49 AM   #30
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. I grew up an only child but have a sister. Which often confuses people then I have to explain which often leads to even more confusion.

2. As much as I want to be cynical I am a hopeless romantic.

3. I am a bargain hunter. there is nothing better than getting a great deal or crazy cheap price on something I want or need

4. I dont remember the last time I was taken on a real date.

5. I am a completely addicted starkid
Old 01-04-2013, 05:06 AM   #31
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

1. The TMI-thing comes to my mind way too often.

2. I still like to wear my Britney-Spears-Style Skechers - yes those with all that glitter!

3. I'm afraid of people who are wearing masks, even clowns do frighten me.

4. I avoid using plasticbottles.

5. I'm neither right hander nor leftie.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #32
bigpapi4u

bigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot picsbigpapi4u does more than just post hot pics

1.i'm left handed
2.like 80's music
3.was born in dominican republic
4.look younger than my age (28)
5.proud father of two beautifull kids
bigpapi4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 03:20 PM   #33
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. I have traveled to every state in the lower 48 of the U.S., parts of Canada, and Mexico.

2. I played football and baseball growing up and can take them or leave them now.

3. I went to school drunk for a big chunk of the spring semester my junior year of high school.

4. I once portrayed the role of Earthquake McGoon in a stage adaption of Li'l Abner.

5. I was 20 years old when I was officially deflowered.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #34
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson
1. I have traveled to every state in the lower 48 of the U.S., parts of Canada, and Mexico.
JEALOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson
3. I went to school drunk for a big chunk of the spring semester my junior year of high school.
Good to know I'm not the only one... only I did it for the entire school year
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #35
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

1. I'm one of the few who actually know what year the United States became a free country up here.

2. I wanted to see Washington D.C. and Philidelphia when I took American History in grade 10, but since I was in the smaller class we got outvoted by the larger one. Then 9/11 happened and they said no more field trips to the States.

3. I have been to Hawaii and Japan, want to go back again.

4. I still watch the Pixar movies and buy them when they come out.

5. I play Sims.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #36
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

1.) I am VERY shy in person.
2.) When I love, I love intensely.
3.) I'm obsessed with video games.
4.) My favorite food is Chinese.
5.) I have no idea what I want to do with my life.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #37
oliver141180

oliver141180 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesoliver141180 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1) I think about the past way too much.
2) I've done Kendo since my teens.
3) I want to settle down more than anyone I know realizes.
4) I set off airport metal detectors every single time (but saying why is a separate fact!)
5) I broke my neck playing rugby (all better now :P)
Old 01-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #38
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think I did this once, but Im not sure so...

1) I have a fascination with tattoos, yet have none.(yet)
2) For the last 16 years i have bought and sold antiques. But ebay has spoilt the fun in it.
3) Their is one person on this planet, who if given the chance i would kill without guilt. I have no idea who that person is.
4)I have qualifications in contemporary dance composition.
5) I posed as a student for two weeks as a student on my mates university course. I was found out and barred from the class building. I was allowed to stay on at the union as I'd become the head of the poker club. I ran this for 10 years.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #39
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. I sing in my sleep (talk too)
2. Absolutely terrified of clowns (why is another fact all together)
3. I suck my thumb when I'm sleeping still (subconsciously)
4. I tried out for the football team in high school, and was laughed off the field because I'm a "girl"
5. I helped find two serial killer victim's bodies with my psychic abilities
Old 01-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #40
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

1) I dream of breaking free of my fathers chains and being free to be the person i want to be and be with the person i want to be with but it scares me to death

2) I attended a christmas party with a minder because my father is that paranoid

3) I Call myself bi but i have never been with a man

4) I am obsessed with plump men and women

5) I have one single dark black hair that grows beside my left nipple
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #41
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How old are you?

I assume you're an adult or close to one if you're on this site. The only one that can break free of his "chains" is you. Get out there and live your own life. You'll love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
1) I dream of breaking free of my fathers chains and being free to be the person i want to be and be with the person i want to be with but it scares me to death

2) I attended a christmas party with a minder because my father is that paranoid
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:22 AM   #42
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
4. I tried out for the football team in high school, and was laughed off the field because I'm a "girl"
You know what I did when they did that to me? Tackled the linebacker down (he was my boyfriend at the time, I doubt anybody knew that) and scared the skinny players because they weren't expecting that.

Then I was allowed on the team somehow. I would go from band practice to football practice xD
Old 01-08-2013, 12:54 AM   #43
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
You know what I did when they did that to me? Then I was allowed on the team somehow. I would go from band practice to football practice xD
Ironic thing was our biggest opposing team.... had a female quarterback.

really? dumbasses.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:23 AM   #44
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. I often brush my teeth in the shower

2. I love winter

3. I am a crazy list-making person have a list for everything

4. At one point I knew how to remove and replace a PCs hard drive and RAM, but Ive completely forgotten all that

5. As yet I have not broken or fractured a bone in my body... that I know of anyway (No, I'm not the messiah. Sorry to disappoint.)
Old 01-08-2013, 07:38 PM   #45
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
You know what I did when they did that to me? Tackled the linebacker down (he was my boyfriend at the time, I doubt anybody knew that) and scared the skinny players because they weren't expecting that.

Then I was allowed on the team somehow. I would go from band practice to football practice xD
Wait, isn't the the plot of The Waterboy?
Old 01-09-2013, 03:24 AM   #46
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Wait, isn't the the plot of The Waterboy?
Random fact #6 - She is Adam Sandler.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #47
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1) I love Japanese cimena. Dramas, horror, action movies, feature-length anime, Godzilla movies, Kurosawa - I love it all. Yet every other single aspect of their culture makes my fucking skin crawl.

2) I only use Bing to get to Google faster.

3) People seem to find me crabby, curmudgeonly, churlish and other c-words that mean ill-tempered. I've been called the world's youngest old man. Personally I've always seen myself as a ray of sunshine and good cheer. Go figure!

4) I rate a 1 on the Kinsey Scale.

5) I originally had a better #2 (hehe) but I forgot what it was.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #48
vinarian
Crazy Person

vinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesvinarian can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I used to be scared to death of needles until I got my tattoo

I am addicted to salami and roast beef on rye sammiches

I own every console rpg released this generation, and most from last

I am wearing a green hoodie right now

I am awesome
Old 01-10-2013, 11:03 PM   #49
stoneyman

stoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Pictures are required for this part of the questionnaire. Stat.

I have been trying to post in the 'naked picture' thread but can't seem to do it....
stoneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #50
bbwbelover

bbwbelover has said some nice things

1. I'm watching Lost right now
2. I breed tropical fish
3. I play the drums
4. My favourite film is the Matrix
5. I don't like Marmite
bbwbelover is offline   Reply With Quote