Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #51
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
5. I don't like Marmite
BEGONE FROM HERE YOU FOUL HELLBEAST
Old 01-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #52
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1- I'm a fucking hoarder.

2- I'm disgustingly disorganised

3- I'm not comfortable with my body

4- I fucking hate where I live right now

5- this year I'm aiming to fix all those problems.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #53
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. I love to sing in my car.

2. Favorite colors are pink/green/blue.

3. There is a side of me that only very few people get to see.

4. I hate spiders.

5. Nasty, mean-spirited people make me sad.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #54
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbelover View Post
5. I don't like Marmite
DEVIANT!

*random text to pass 10 character minimum*
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #55
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
3) People seem to find me crabby, curmudgeonly, churlish and other c-words that mean ill-tempered. I've been called the world's youngest old man. Personally I've always seen myself as a ray of sunshine and good cheer. Go figure!
3) (cont'd) Cantankerous
Old 01-15-2013, 06:52 PM   #56
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

i couldnt imagine a woman peeing until i hit 26 and saw it firsthand

sleep talker

i smell tequila i gag

my phone is smarter than me

cant live without chapstick
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #57
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

1. I enjoy being wildly inappropriate in varied settings, mainly for my own amusement.
2. I believe that Hyde Park is a valid argument for both adding psychotropic drugs to the water supply and strictly-controlled breeding.
3. You know how people can put their fingers in their mouth and whistle? I can't do that, and it chaps my fucking ass to no end.
4. I don't trust anybody that won't dance to James Brown or P-Funk.
5. My penis is made of chocolate and shoots money. (see #1)
Old 01-15-2013, 08:52 PM   #58
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
BEGONE FROM HERE YOU FOUL HELLBEAST
Wtf IS marmite anyway?
Old 01-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #59
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay, random facts...I'm actually pretty open about crap I do here at Dims, so I don't think any of these are surprise facts.

1. I was playing out of town gigs in a hardcore punk band at age 15.

2. I sell vitamins for a living, despite being uncomfortable around people and being in public.

3. I'm obsessed with learning, but hated school. I'm learning how to brew mead right now, even though I don't drink often. I just want to try it.

4. I worked on an obscure TV show here in Canada.

5. I've never tried marmite. I assumed it was a small rodent-like creature.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:12 PM   #60
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

5) I am a professional Stand up comic.

4) As a child I auditioned for the roll of 'Kid' in Dick Tracy and was the Studios second choice but lost it to Charlie Korsmo only because I was to young.

3) I play the Drums and Bass.

2)I skeeve when anyone (family,significant other) eat food from my plate. But have no problem making out with an absolute stranger.

1) I have been secretly taking Opera Singing Classes
f0nzw0rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:19 PM   #61
Wayne Kerr

Wayne Kerr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWayne Kerr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

New here, but thought I'd jump in on the fun.

1) I have a unquenchable hatred for Rosie O'Donnell.

2) As a teenager, I broke into a funeral home and sat for a few hours with a classmate that had passed away.

3) I would love to invent a vanishing machine that would instantly transport me out of stressful situations.

4) I've often thought about piercing my penis, but I'm much to conservative.

5) I am a small-time collector of rotary dial telephones.
Wayne Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:36 PM   #62
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1- I got thrown out of my first Girl Scouts meeting for showing another girl how to make a noose to hang her Barbie dolls. I also didn't know that it's illegal in NJ to show someone how to make a noose.

2- I had an imaginary friend that other people could hear talking to me when I was little. He disappeared around the time either my sister was born or we got a dog, it's a little hazy. If you ask my dad about it now, he still gets a little shaky.

3- I talk in my sleep. I sing in my sleep. I speechify and soliliquize in my sleep to the exhaustion of others. However, I do not snore.

4- A lot of my dreams come true. I inherited that from my dad so he's not very impressed and usually one-ups me.

5- I'm not a fan of sports at all but I really love people who love sports.

6- I don't like limitations and rules.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:03 AM   #63
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Wtf IS marmite anyway?
It's yeast paste mixed with salt and vegetable juice.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:17 AM   #64
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Okay, that's Marmite...but this is a Marmot...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:23 AM   #65
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't frequent this board, but I wanna play! lol!

1. I usually don't have the patience or, quite frankly, the interest, to follow any particular thread on Dims for very long because they are usually monopolized by the same people that say the same thing over and over and over....

2. I get really pissed off when people have nothing in their profiles. Often times I'll really like what some guy has to say but his profile is blank. How am I supposed to tell if he's possibly the next Mr Supermishe if there's no pic or personal info???

3. I was a skinny little kid til something "traumatic" happened to me when I was 7. It's been up, up, up ever since.

4. I enjoy making people laugh, often at the expense of others, but without them knowing it.

5. I took karate for 7 years and was one step away from a black belt at the age of 13.
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #66
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
Wrong! That is Vegemite! Marmite is an imposter!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #67
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Okay, that's Marmite...but this is a Marmot...
I'd take my chances eating a marmot before any of the jarred 'mites.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #68
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Quote:
Today, the main ingredients of Marmite manufactured in the UK are glutamic acid-rich yeast extract, with lesser quantities of sodium chloride (table salt), vegetable extract, niacin, thiamine, spice extracts, riboflavin, folic acid, and celery extracts, although the precise composition is a trade secret.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmite

I stand by my statement.

LAWYERED!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:48 PM   #69
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmite

I stand by my statement.

LAWYERED!
Tastily, tastily lawyered.

Oh Marmite. HOW I DOTH LOVE THEE
Old 01-16-2013, 05:50 PM   #70
MrBob

MrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging inMrBob makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Vegemite is a pale imitation of the glory that is Marmite. I'll stick to the original.
MrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #71
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

I'm looking at reviews and taste comparisons by people from several countries and it appears Marmite wins hands (or buttered toast) down.

I might try it but it'd have to be someone else's jar cos I'm not that invested.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #72
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

1. I drip so much sexy times that I bumped into a girl today and she started ovulating. Bam!
2. Whenever I see a guy wearing MMA clothes, I shit myself and scurry away. That motherfucker is tough yo.
3. I am wearing thick and lovely wool socks. My feet feel like they are being snuggled by a baby koala and two giggly Asian girls.
4. I don't know sign language at all, but I successfully communicate with my deaf friends by gesticulating wildly and repeatedly thrusting my hips.
5. Horror movies are my favourite.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #73
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm looking at reviews and taste comparisons by people from several countries and it appears Marmite wins hands (or buttered toast) down.

I might try it but it'd have to be someone else's jar cos I'm not that invested.
Good luck finding someone willing to share.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #74
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Good luck finding someone willing to share.
*Scratches Sassy off my list of potential donors.*

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-17-2013, 08:54 AM   #75
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

1. I like to draw. I don't do it as much as I should but occasionally I get bitten by inspiration and spend all day with a pad and pen in my hand.

2. I also like to write, and I am in fact quite good at writing, but I don't do it often outside of journalling.

3. I often make up words as I need them. My friend the grammar nazi goes nuts when I do it but that just makes it all the more fun.

4. I have microtia, which means I was born with only one ear. I had a series of operations to fix it when I was younger but it didn't come out looking very natural. I actually recently read an article on a new technique that replaces missing ears with natural looking ones and I'm kinda bummed that they didn't have that when I was younger.

5. I have bipolar disorder. I've been in treatment for about two years now so I have it relatively under control. But it's still a daily struggle.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote