Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Just like busses

Im very new to all these internet sites. I would like to say sorry inadvance incase i post this wrong or something or in the wrong place

I'm sophie and i am bi. I have had a huge crush on big men and women for as long as i can remember. I have never done anything about it until recently when i got with my current girlfriend. Due to family circumstances we have to keep our relationship secret for a while. Just before getting with my current girlfriend i had been chatting online on other sites to big men and women who feel the same as me. I have met two of the most amazing people ever online. We chat all the time and share fantasies. The problem is none of them know about the others. I thought it would be easy just to gently drop my online chat mates One in australia an one in the uk. But i think i have fallen in love with them. Just the thought of losing any of them ties my stomach in knots. I love each one of them for a different reason to the next. I have a fetish that i wont go into details about here and the only person who knows is my australian friend because she shares the same ideas. My friend in the uk is just the funniest guy ever he can always make me smile or make me hot without even trying. If im down he will come on cam and just do anything it takes to make me smile. Im desperate to reward him with a propper show from me because i know how much he would love to see me but i just dont know if that is fair on my physical girlfriend who i love to pieces. Im so confused do i confess all to all of them and hope they still want me and understand about the others or just keep on the way i am. About a year ago i didn't have a single person i could be intimate with and now just like busses three come along at once
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
story
You are conflicted because you know in your heart that you are doing something wrong. Thats the whole story right there. There is no answer for you. You know what your relationships are with these people and you know what they are expecting. If you feel you are wronging them, then you already know your answer.

Either tell them all, pick one, or keep going in secret, the decision is yours and not a single person here can tell you which one is right. Do whichever one you would want someone to do for you.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #3
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Are you looking for encouragement to cheat on your girlfriend and bang these other 2? If so, you've got my full blessing. Have a blast and spare the prophylactics!!

If you seriously want to know what the right thing to do is I think you already know that you should tell your girlfriend about your online friends and vice-versa and accept the fact that you can only have 1 person at a time.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:46 AM   #4
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Thank you

Thank you for your honest replies. I have kind of took your advice and you are right i already knew the answer deep down. I told all of them about each other. My online Gf in australia is completely fine with it all We simply agreed that it is very unlikely that we could ever meet in the flesh or form a propper long distance relationship so our relationship is now more like open online we still love each other but know it can never be more than cyber fun.

Next i told my uk fetish playmate. Because of the nature of our fetishes we would never meet anyway. This is more difficult to explain without going into details of the fetish so here goes. We are both into roleplay voyeurism where we take it in turn to put our cams somewere and pretend not to be aware of them Its not always sexual sometimes it can be him watching me eat or lotion my legs and belly. He is fine with it all too because like he says weare just having fun thrilling ourselves.

Lastly came the one i dreaded. I told my Actual physical want to live with partner last night. I wont lie when i say i was terrified of what she might say. I now know im a very lucky girl. She fine with my gf in austrailia because like i said it's not like we will ever meet and its not like we are hurting anyone getting naked and having fun on cam. The only rule is that i can't choose being online over being with my Physical gf. Like i would pick that anyway. She was a little more concerned about the guy but when i explained it all to her it wasn't a problem either. She has actually suggested that she walks in on a him watching me session to increase the thrill for all of us.

I can't beleive how well this has worked out for all of us Thank you for your advice. I'd love to hear from anyone in the same sort of positon and what they have done about it
Old 01-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #5
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

where the feck is my bus?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #6
sophie lou

Im sure its out there somewhere. Just waiting for you to ride it
Old 01-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #7
sophie lou

waiting for you to flag it down
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
where the feck is my bus?
Old 01-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #8
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

I like buses...but dont like waiting
I never win
f0nzw0rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:42 PM   #9
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thank you for your honest replies. I have kind of took your advice and you are right i already knew the answer deep down. I told all of them about each other. My online Gf in australia is completely fine with it all We simply agreed that it is very unlikely that we could ever meet in the flesh or form a propper long distance relationship so our relationship is now more like open online we still love each other but know it can never be more than cyber fun.

Next i told my uk fetish playmate. Because of the nature of our fetishes we would never meet anyway. This is more difficult to explain without going into details of the fetish so here goes. We are both into roleplay voyeurism where we take it in turn to put our cams somewere and pretend not to be aware of them Its not always sexual sometimes it can be him watching me eat or lotion my legs and belly. He is fine with it all too because like he says weare just having fun thrilling ourselves.

Lastly came the one i dreaded. I told my Actual physical want to live with partner last night. I wont lie when i say i was terrified of what she might say. I now know im a very lucky girl. She fine with my gf in austrailia because like i said it's not like we will ever meet and its not like we are hurting anyone getting naked and having fun on cam. The only rule is that i can't choose being online over being with my Physical gf. Like i would pick that anyway. She was a little more concerned about the guy but when i explained it all to her it wasn't a problem either. She has actually suggested that she walks in on a him watching me session to increase the thrill for all of us.

I can't beleive how well this has worked out for all of us Thank you for your advice. I'd love to hear from anyone in the same sort of positon and what they have done about it
Dear Penthouse
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #10
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
You are conflicted because you know in your heart that you are doing something wrong. Thats the whole story right there. There is no answer for you. You know what your relationships are with these people and you know what they are expecting. If you feel you are wronging them, then you already know your answer.

Either tell them all, pick one, or keep going in secret, the decision is yours and not a single person here can tell you which one is right. Do whichever one you would want someone to do for you.

Agreed, and if heart is involved please be careful.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:37 PM   #11
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I'm glad it worked out in the end for you. You are a very lucky woman.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote