Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-11-2013, 06:57 AM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I think i am a total FA

I have three people in my life who i am intimate with and they all know about eachother now. Two of them are internet friends who i only see online one is my partner and all three are big. When i was first chatting online i got talking to another girl who was really into me. We had chatted and flirted for quite a while before getting more intimate and i always imagined her being the same size as me because she always liked the way i described my fatness. I was shocked when we first spoke on cam becuse she was absolutely tiny with bearly an ounce of fat on her. After that i had problems trying to be intimate with her because she Just wasn't my type.

Has anyone else had this happed to them
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
I have three people in my life who i am intimate with .... Two of them are internet friends who i only see online
... sorry for the stupid question, maybe I'm out of touch with times - but from my understanding of the English language 'to be intimate with' means to have actual physical contact with a person.

How is that supposed to work online? - knowing that this might lead to a discussion whether there can be intimacy in cyber- or phone sex....
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #3
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

You are attracted to whoever sends your heart (or lower bits) into a flutter.

Sounds like you have a type, and that type isn't skinny
Old 04-28-2013, 12:12 AM   #4
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think you are a fatsexual person. There is nothing to worry about and nothing to apologize for. To answer your question, as a "total FA" myself I don't know how often I've had decided too thin for me.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:19 AM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing wrong with that at all! =3 I like people of all shapes and sizes but I am always drawn to chubby boys!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote