Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Where is your favourite fat area

When i first started gaining weight i loved the feeling of my body getting bigger and softer. My favourite being my boobs and my ass it wasn't until a little while later i was having an intimate shave when i realised my petals had really plumped out too. That rapidly became my favourite area.

Where is yours ?
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
f0nzw0rth

f0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized repf0nzw0rth has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
When i first started gaining weight i loved the feeling of my body getting bigger and softer. My favourite being my boobs and my ass it wasn't until a little while later i was having an intimate shave when i realised my petals had really plumped out too. That rapidly became my favourite area.

Where is yours ?
well what do you know! we have the same favorite area!! No Way!!
f0nzw0rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #3
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda can now change their title

Personally my favorite fat spot on ladies is their butt. I don't need a big one, but I'd prefer for it to be very soft.

I always say any thin woman will look (and feel better) when they get thicker. The spots on a thin woman most likely to get the most sexier or feel better are that tummy, pussy lips, toes, and T&A.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #4
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

I would have to say my favorite fatty part is my whole body! I love to play with it and it is mine. I love it all! ; )
Old 01-11-2013, 05:20 PM   #5
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriannaBombshell View Post
I would have to say my favorite fatty part is my whole body! I love to play with it and it is mine. I love it all! ; )
That pretty much says it all for me. I love the whole fat girl package.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #6
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
That pretty much says it all for me. I love the whole fat girl package.
How could ya not? I used to favor my ass because it was the best "sexual" part of me. Honestly it took me a while to realize that my whole body is sexy and again... mine
Old 01-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #7
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
How could ya not? I used to favor my ass because it was the best "sexual" part of me. Honestly it took me a while to realize that my whole body is sexy and again... mine
I have yet to love all of my body. My self-esteem goes up and down every day.

My YouTube video
Old 01-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #8
BriannaBombshell
hi

Quote:
I have yet to love all of my body. My self-esteem goes up and down every day.
Been there, and that sucks. You gotta love you though, one day at a time until you realize that you wouldn't have you any other way. It's the best feeling. You are very handsome, every single inch of you!!!!!

Old 01-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #9
Weirdo890

Quote:
Been there, and that sucks. You gotta love you though, one day at a time until you realize that you wouldn't have you any other way. It's the best feeling. You are very handsome, every single inch of you!!!!!

Thank you. You are a gorgeous alluring siren.

My YouTube video
Old 01-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #10
BriannaBombshell
hi

Quote:
Thank you. You are a gorgeous alluring siren.
You are too kind!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 05:32 PM   #11
Weirdo890

Quote:
You are too kind!!!
Just being honest.

My YouTube video
Old 01-11-2013, 06:26 PM   #12
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Hi brianna

Yeah it has took me a while to love me and my body for who i am and how i am but i a totally there now. I have done this with the help of some amazing friends who i have managed to be myself with. And i have to say you are positively gorgeous yourself x
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #13
Weirdo890

It's good to hear you're becoming more loving of yourself. I could learn a thing or two from you.

My YouTube video
Old 01-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #14
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Old 01-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #15
Weirdo890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Well-played.

My YouTube video
Old 01-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #16
Seeker

Seeker can now change their title

Thighs, Ass, Stomach, Feet... and TOES!!!

The besssttt! daaaah I love to kiss 'n lick those chubby little toes..!
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:26 AM   #17
roundher

roundher has said some nice things
Default Belly

The belly catches my attention - an exposed round belly or roll. You should see me ogle my wife.
roundher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:34 AM   #18
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
Thighs, Ass, Stomach, Feet... and TOES!!!

The besssttt! daaaah I love to kiss 'n lick those chubby little toes..!
..dude you took my answer!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:31 PM   #19
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like my boobs best, they're not exactly big (the belly took that job) but I like it because I can often go braless comfortably. I love to feel them jiggle as I walk.
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #20
Jim Miller

Jim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticed

That place, one on each side, where the hips are widest. Or, in some cases, the backs or insides of the upper thighs, where the legs are at their fullest.

Pretty vanilla of me, I know. =)
Jim Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #21
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ass, thighs, legs. I like seeing them jiggle, espically in slow-mo
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #22
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Depends on the person.

Generally Boobs, butt, hips, thighs, and legs. I like bellies in a complementary sense.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #23
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like a pair of hips and butt not to mention a lovely round belly!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:36 AM   #24
pockets

pockets has said some nice things

butt & belly :3
pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:28 PM   #25
mzfluff

mzfluff can now change their title

my big comfy bed
mzfluff is offline   Reply With Quote