Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-27-2013, 06:00 AM   #26
onlyagirlimafraid

onlyagirlimafraid has said some nice things

A nice round belly on a thick man! Soooo sexy.
onlyagirlimafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #27
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For a long time all of my new fat was going to my thighs, hips and ass which is great and all, but recently my belly has really started growing! I LOVE it! Its so fun having a gut to play with, its so soft and sensual.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #28
happyfatlover

happyfatlover has said some nice things
Default Fat everywhere and...

...a huge, soft and round belly. It's as simple as that
happyfatlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #29
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like butt, belly, and breast. All of the above or at least one..
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #30
fatluver78

fatluver78 has said some nice things

Belly and thighs! And I give up all of it lol
fatluver78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:20 PM   #31
runningsoft

runningsoft can now change their title

It's got to be the tummy, especially the lower one-third and a close second are those lovely handles.
runningsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #32
Lollipops

Lollipops can now change their title

I have to say I'm partial to big bellies, but I'm also fond of thick legs and wide hips.
Lollipops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:51 AM   #33
bartenda

bartenda can now change their title

hips ass and thighs definetly makes me melt :P prefer large breasts over small but its the womanly hipsn curves that gets me
bartenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:48 PM   #34
deb16

deb16 has said some nice things

I haven't met a fat part I didn't like, but I have to say belly and moobs are my favorite!
deb16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #35
doe135

doe135 has said some nice things

On a woman, belly, boobs, thighs and butt . On myself as it is, I love my belly. I would like to gain weight on my thighs and butt though, but (ha ha) woe genetics...
doe135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:08 AM   #36
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

I get a thrill out of seeing a woman "fill out" all over when she gains weight and the belly is a favorite of mine for many reasons, but I also truly love fat wherever it finds a home on a sexy, confident bbw/ssbbw. Part of the mystique of seeing women gain is how differently they all carry those extra lbs and where the fat settles on a woman.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:45 PM   #37
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love how proportional my body remains when I gain weight. I love my breasts and booty, and how my waist is relatively narrow compared to the areas above and below, yet, I still have this little plush lower belly, which I find cute and feminine. I have come to really like my body.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #38
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like it all, if it stays reasonably proportioned. If any part is going to be really huge, belly, hips, boobs and ass would top my list. Rolls in particular are mesmerizing.

Of course personality, chemistry, and pretty face are very important if I'm going to do more than just look...
Old 02-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #39
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

Resting my head between moobs. My favourite place.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #40
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Cool Another belly answer...

Since we're talking favourite areas, I would have to say the belly as well. Something about a really soft, round belly inspires very sensual and also caring feelings. That said, I'm verrrry attracted to a man that carries well proportioned softness all over.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #41
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

well, here is the list

1 BELLY !!!
but especially the side of the belly-hang (that line from the back of the hip to the front) where you can catch the fat and lift it. and when grabbing it you lose your fingers under....gawd i would kill for that feeling!

2 BOOBS

3 BIG ROUND BUTT

4 Some nice and fluffy Muffin-Top-Hips
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #42
Chris_baird

Chris_baird has said some nice things

whatever part she likes to flaunt the most...belly, hips, butt, thighs. it can all be used against me
Chris_baird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #43
flyingsolo101

flyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot picsflyingsolo101 does more than just post hot pics

For me, legs are PRETTY fantastic. For sure.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #44
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

For me personally I like my butt...It saved me when I fell backwards out of the shower
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:58 PM   #45
wildpies

wildpies has said some nice things

some great answers

but as for myself i definitely have to say belly, the bigger the better.
wildpies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:09 PM   #46
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default well

it's good to know that i share an affinity for the belly with so many. aside from that slice of heaven. if i had to pick JUST one fat area, it would most certainly be an enormous, round belly..complete with side rolls.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #47
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
When i first started gaining weight i loved the feeling of my body getting bigger and softer. My favourite being my boobs and my ass it wasn't until a little while later i was having an intimate shave when i realised my petals had really plumped out too. That rapidly became my favourite area.

Where is yours ?
I like it all, but I'm glad I'm not the only person to notice this. I love to feel that swollen softness down there on a big woman.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:41 AM   #48
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

A bit of all over chubby squishiness! I particularly like the little fold on my man's side...it's an adorable place to put my hand. Fat pubic area um...yes noticed that too and enjoy it also.
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #49
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Thats hard to pick just one...but it would have to be the belly.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:08 AM   #50
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Too much to narrow down to just one thing.