Where's fat, there's my favourite fat area
sanderbwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #52
mro723chicago

mro723chicago can now change their title
Default Touching Her There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamdinger View Post
I like it all, but I'm glad I'm not the only person to notice this. I love to feel that swollen softness down there on a big woman.
Over the last three years as my girlfriend has gained, her body has become more womanly. Her large and thick petals are one of the sexiest features of her magnificent body.

She flaunts her large breasts and enjoys displaying her belly, however she knows that I am mesmerized by her large and prominent petals.

We celebrate her size and she is pleased to know how much I crave her and likes to be told that she is my "big girl."

I am honored that she shares her body with me!
mro723chicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:17 PM   #53
hots_towel

hots_towel has said some nice things

my preferences are in the order of belly first, then boobs, then butt. if i had to pick a 4th id say thighs
hots_towel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:02 AM   #54
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

I love feeling the sides of my belly, the skin there is very soft and I am always warm there, I stroke myself there from time to time when I am relaxing.

From the point of view of others, I would say my moobs and the fat part of my arms get the most attention, followed by the hanging part of my belly.
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:42 PM   #55
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default My Big Belly

I have a real belly fetish when it comes to woman, so my own favorite fat part is my belly as well. When laying on my side and drifting off to sleep I love to gently massage my huge gut, feeling how big and round it is while squeezing my soft fat underbelly. I just love the feel of thick, soft fat.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A short story. My first crush was the chubby, curvy, girl in my class from grades 6 8, at a time when gym shorts were quite short. (I was far too shy/repressed to ever have let her know how smitten I was, alas). It happened that she had bad knees so had to sit out certain activities in gym class (which really had nothing to do with her weightshe did all she safely could, and also swam competitively). One day I had to sit out gym class (I think it might have been after dental surgery, I dont remember for sure now, but I recall that I wasnt feeling my head was somewhat swimming), so I ended up sitting with her on the stage at one end of the gym, our calves dangling over the sides of the stage.

In that position most of her thighs were exposed, as her shorts road up somewhat. And a wing of fat extended a couple of inches to the inside of her thigh, the whole way where it was against the stage, so basically sticking out to the inside from just behind her knee. This made her thighs look soooo wide to my nave eyes and clouded brain. Id known before then that I was attracted to her, and I knew that I was interested in fatter girls/women, but I think that was the moment when I knew that fat could just make magical, incredibly appealing, transformations to a body, and that even if I thought a thinner girl was somewhat attractive that Id never be as interested as if she was at least somewhat fat.

So for this Id have to say fat thighs, especially when they sprawl out across a seat in some way.

PS: On myself, really it varies, although anything that jiggles when I clomp down some stairs hits my favourites list at least for the duration of the stairs.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:40 AM   #57
amidsttundra

amidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot pics

Butts and thighs was my first love about larger girls, of late I'm starting to love really big bellies.

I love flabby upper arms and chubby fingers and toes are particular turn on's for me. I love holding hands with a girl with really chubby fingers.
amidsttundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:33 AM   #58
EverybodysDracula

EverybodysDracula has said some nice things

Butt, breasts and belly for me. I have no experience of this stuff yet but I hope some pretty BBW lady will let me snuggle into her soft squishy parts.

I like big thighs too, but I'm not sure if having a nice BBW sandwich my head between her thighs or not during sex would be fun or not since I'm still eligible for my Unicorn Rider's License Class V. I really wanna try it though.

So yeah, I like soft squishy lady parts, not just for sex but I really like touching soft squishy parts of big gals if they'd let me and they were really into it.
EverybodysDracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #59
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

I like every part of a fat woman's body especially the belly. But if you gotta know what really turns me on are two parts. I really love the rolls on a womans back. And I also love seeing a woman wearing a high waisted panty or bikini underwear so you can see the skin of her big belly between her thigh and the underwear. No granny panties here!
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #60
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yeah I love back fat on girls too, behind the shoulder and to the underarm, as well as the fat under the main belly when it's shifted up a bit, cellulite on back of hamstrings

Last edited by s13; 09-07-2013 at 09:55 PM.
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:41 AM   #61
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I identify as an FFA, and I am not into gaining myself. When I was younger I just liked big guys and didn't fixate on body parts, but in the past few years I have started to really love a certain few parts more than others. Lately I have been going completely weak in the knees for soft, flabby upper arms and armpits, especially when accompanied by stretch marks in this area. I even like the faint smell. I am not sure why.
Fortunately most guys I date think I am a loveable weirdo and are alright with my strange and harmless desires. I once had a man tell me that my urge to bury my face in his armpit was endearing, somehow. I think I have generally lucked out in terms of dating, haha.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:42 AM   #62
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't usually post in these threads, I am not sure why I felt compelled to contribute here.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #63
BigCutieMiley

BigCutieMiley can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieMiley can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My favorite part of my body is my torso, haha. I used to feel so conflicted about it, because I always seemed to think it was so fascinating and so interesting the way my hips ballooned out but my waist stayed so small. Now as it's growing and getting softer and more pronounced, I am absolutely in love with the way I look in the mirror. My bust, waist and hips are definitely mfavorite fat parts of my body!
BigCutieMiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:08 AM   #64
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Where my gf has curves and rolls
Old 12-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #65
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Love handles, they're perfect for nibbling.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #66
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

I've always preferred a woman with a big soft flabby belly even when I was a teenager at about 175 lbs, I'm now 330 lbs and 50 years old with a 58.5" belly. Sadly I rarely get a fat woman and most of my girlfriends have been skinny with tight tummies.

I hate being 150 lbs overweight but desire an obese lover. My current wife was once fat but lost weight before I married her. She is 4'11" and weighs about 120 lbs but was once about 200 lbs. She is 57 years old and has a tummy that is about 39" with lots of rolls and it it is an apron belly with no tone to it.

I like her tummy just wish it was at the 200 lb level before I met her. She hates it and wants a tummy tuck.

I'm most comfortable with a woman that is at least 100 lbs overweight so our bodies are comparable. If she can grab rolls of fat on my belly, I want to be able to do the same.

I like variety so a 200-300 lb plump chick would be ideal, but I'd like a 115 lb skinny woman or a 400 pounder to give it a change of pace on occasion.

Oddly I wind up with skinny women when I prefer fat.

The tummy is the first thing I look at, Then the face/teeth need to be OK, big boobs are +. I like a larger (__*__) which kind of naturally comes with a 250 lb or so girl. Bigger thunder thighs work too and I love back rolls !

My absolute favorite thing is 3 or more rolls on the tummy when the woman sits down and even better if the navel doesn't disappear into the fatrolls !

My ideal woman would be white, Asian or Hispanic and 21-45 years old with and 38DD or larger natural bosoms and be 5'4" or taller and weigh 225-325 lbs. Ticklish would be a nice plus as well as a deep navel.

I'd also prefer no or minimal tattoes and no weird piercings.

I might get a chance since I'm likely going to divorce my wife !
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:36 PM   #67
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Love handles, they're perfect for nibbling.
there is a reason they call them lovehandles !
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #68
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

Belly, breasts or moobs, girls with muffin tops. <3
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 03:37 PM   #69
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post
The tummy is the first thing I look at, Then the face/teeth need to be OK, big boobs are +. I like a larger (__*__) which kind of naturally comes with a 250 lb or so girl. Bigger thunder thighs work too and I love back rolls !

My absolute favorite thing is 3 or more rolls on the tummy when the woman sits down and even better if the navel doesn't disappear into the fatrolls !

My ideal woman would be white, Asian or Hispanic and 21-45 years old with and 38DD or larger natural bosoms and be 5'4" or taller and weigh 225-325 lbs. Ticklish would be a nice plus as well as a deep navel.

I'd also prefer no or minimal tattoes and no weird piercings.
This is a person who knows exactly what he wants. I couldn't help but smile through the entire thing.

I think my favorite has got to be the roll of tummy/hip fat right at the waistline that makes a sexy muffintop. Also thighs. Thighs, thighs, thighs.

Last edited by Extinctor100; 12-19-2013 at 03:39 PM.
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #70
Ojiryojoji

Ojiryojoji can now change their title

Originally I was a breast man, then as time went on I found that bellies were my new fav. These days I still love both but find that the backside is currently getting all of my attention. Of course this means that if the pattern continues in a few years I will be infatuated with forearms or something.

I'm weird.
Ojiryojoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:30 AM   #71
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The lady can be 5' to 5'11", have high cheekbones and a nice jawline or a double chin, can have a C Cup or a bit bigger, but the main point is I will be fine with everything below the waist.

The hips and ass got to be wide, and those thighs can rub or just jiggle and bounce, and I will be hers.

"Uhhh, I like it like that, she working that back, I don't know how to act,
Slow motion for me, slow motion for me, Slow motion for me, move in slow motion for me"

Last edited by Kenster102.5; 01-09-2014 at 07:35 AM.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:58 PM   #72
kh818

kh818 can now change their title

For girls I'd say boobs and butt. I heard a comedian say he liked "big Russian peasant boobs" (please don't take offense!) and I knew exactly what he meant and agreed lol!

For men it is a soft belly, love handles, big butt, and that roll guys can get under their armpits from having a larger chest. I think that roll is adorable!
kh818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:08 PM   #73
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

The FUPA, nuff said
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:45 PM   #74
Highsteppa
Kneel before Zod

Highsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized rep

Depends on the person and how they carry it. Confidence is a very sexy thing.
Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:58 AM   #75
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Big booty all the way and you gotta have the legs to compliment the booty, that's non-negotiable. Besides that i lovvve fat arms...if you got anything sleeveless on and you got sexy chunky arms
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote