Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-12-2006, 09:16 PM   #1
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Happy Birthday, Here's your cake!

I had fun finding a cake...well, ok...a cake pic for Evil Princess last week, so I'd like to start a tradition - if it's your birthday, put in your request, and we'll find you a cake!

Today is Tracyarts' birthday, and thanks to the other birthday cake thread, I know what she wants. So...

fruittart.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:10 AM   #2
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMG, that is absolutely *swoonworthy*!

Thanks! Hubby did not forget about my request, so tomorrow, to celebrate, we're going out for sushi and then to Central Market to pick up whatever I want from the pastry case. And it will definately be something very close to what's in that pic!

Tracy
Old 07-13-2006, 08:20 AM   #3
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Happiest of Birthdays, Tracy!
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 11:55 AM   #4
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I did get my fruit tart.

We had sushi for supper and then stopped off at the Central Market (foodie heaven for people here in Houston) and got dessert. It had raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, and kiwi. And it was very, very delicious.

I had my half with champagne that I mixed some Chambord raspberry liqueur into.

Oh, so yummy!
Old 07-14-2006, 12:06 PM   #5
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

That looks DEVINE!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 04:28 PM   #6
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts
I did get my fruit tart.

We had sushi for supper and then stopped off at the Central Market (foodie heaven for people here in Houston) and got dessert. It had raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, and kiwi. And it was very, very delicious.

I had my half with champagne that I mixed some Chambord raspberry liqueur into.

Oh, so yummy!
Champagne and Chambord...WOW! Sounds like a great cocktail. Glad you got your real tart -

Ain't nothin like the real tart, baby!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 07-17-2006, 02:45 PM   #7
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Ned, since I couldn't find you an elbow-dimple cake, I had to go with something else that makes us think of you

Old 07-24-2006, 07:11 PM   #8
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday Eclectic Girl!

Carla, here's hoping this rich chocolate ganache cake will make you sing!

choc1notes.jpg

Happy Birthday Carla!!
Old 07-24-2006, 07:32 PM   #9
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Carla, here's hoping this rich chocolate ganache cake will make you sing!
WOW! Oh, yeah...that'll do the trick.

Thanks, darling!
Eclectic_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:41 PM   #10
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday, Carol W!

I see in your profile that you like cats. Hope you enjoy your furry little cake! (and you can thank me later for not posting the pic of the kitty litter cake )

catcakesmall.jpg

Happy Birthday Carol!!
Old 07-27-2006, 09:31 AM   #11
Carol W.

Carol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Thank You!!!

SVS, that is a cutie of a cake! I could never actually cut into a kitty, tho, so I would have to enjoy it with my eyes only!!! I have requested a big white cake for my celebration coming up Saturday, with festoons of pink roses on it. And I'd better get what I want-lol.

It was a gorgeous day on my birthday, so rare in this generally lousy summer, so that made turning 56 almost worth it. Hubby took the day off to be with me and that was nice. Thanks tons for thinking of me and finding that adorable cake, it makes this birthday even more special!
Old 08-17-2006, 08:34 PM   #12
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

mossycake.jpg

Happy Birthday Mossy!!

Wish I could have found a bigger pic - but this is the closest I could come to a "Mossy Cake"
Old 08-17-2006, 08:44 PM   #13
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

cake_wc_ribbons_rose_lg.jpg

Happy Birthday Rosie!!
Old 08-18-2006, 10:42 AM   #14
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Attachment 8579

Happy Birthday Mossy!!

Wish I could have found a bigger pic - but this is the closest I could come to a "Mossy Cake"
LOL

SVS..that cake looks really nasty...but you are a sweetie to take the time to find all these things for us!!!
Mayeb if I close my eyes..I could eat it....oh hell..it's cake..of course I will eat it!!!!....

Thanks
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 11:04 AM   #15
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate
LOL

SVS..that cake looks really nasty...but you are a sweetie to take the time to find all these things for us!!!
Mayeb if I close my eyes..I could eat it....oh hell..it's cake..of course I will eat it!!!!....

Thanks

I have to agree, it wasn't very tempting, was it? Tell me your favorite kind of cake, or tell me a favorite color or hobby or something, and I will post a more delicious one
Old 08-19-2006, 05:27 PM   #16
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

ColletesTieDyeCake.jpg

The most colorful cake I could find!

Happy Birthday Tina!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 05:32 PM   #17
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

choc heart.jpg

Here's a "Dark Heart" cake for you

Happy Birthday DarkHart!!
Old 08-19-2006, 11:44 PM   #18
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Attachment 8616

Here's a "Dark Heart" cake for you

Happy Birthday DarkHart!!
* muah* thank you honey for this wonderful gift

woow its look like i am going to gain weight because of that

kisses,

Dark_Hart
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:26 AM   #19
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Attachment 8615

Happy Birthday Tina!!!

Oh my. That's the prettiest (and perhaps the gaudiest) cake I've ever seen. I love it. It needs a couple of pink flamingos on the top, though.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 02:06 PM   #20
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Attachment 8615

Happy Birthday Tina!!!
OMG, that is the most beautiful cake I have ever seen, Randi! Yes, it's gaudi, but it's lovely. You are so wonderful, and I'm sorry I didn't see this until just now. What a sweetie pie you are.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:30 PM   #21
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

bee cake choc.jpg

I thought this cake was beeea-utiful!

Happy Birthday BeaBea!
Old 08-27-2006, 04:40 PM   #22
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

football_bumpy_cake.jpg

Happy Birthday Stephen!!!

P.S. I found 2 Red Sox cakes but the pics were too small. And I wanted this to be yummy looking - and this cake looked good enough to eat!
Old 09-01-2006, 02:54 PM   #23
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday Fuzzy!!!

slice of yellow cake.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUZZY!

You mentioned that your favorite birthday cake is yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I thought this looked damn good.

Hope you enjoy, and have a great great birthday!!
Old 09-01-2006, 03:09 PM   #24
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday, Ian (DarkSol)

minightsun.jpg

Happy Birthday DarkSol!!!

Here is a "Midnight Sun" birthday cake! Closest I could come to "dark sol"

Hope you have a great birthday, Ian!
Old 09-01-2006, 03:34 PM   #25
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday, Melissa (LargenLovely!)

cheesecake.jpg

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!

When I think of your lovely pics online, it seemed fitting that your birthday cake would be a LargenLovely Cheesecake!

Hope you have a great birthday!