Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #26
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Wink all deez bdays

wow, but there are a lot of virgo people up in this biznitch

Sable's bday is tomorrow (2nd)

BigCutieViolet's bday is sept 5

Isn't Bruce's bday coming up as well? I forget. Tell us, uncannybruceman... when is it? i just logged out of myspace and don't wanna log in again lol

...lo and behold! lots of them, eh?

is there somewhere else i ought to be looking? they're listed in some directory here, aren't dey?

i dunno where much is. it took me wks just to figure out how to change user title. I can be thick sometimes. lol

Last edited by Fyreflyintheskye; 09-01-2006 at 03:44 PM.
Fyreflyintheskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 03:57 PM   #27
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sharleen, they show up at the bottom of the main forum page, on the day. Take a look and you'll see DarkSol, Fuzzy and LargenLovely today!

edited to add: there is also the calendar link at the top of the page - where it says User CP - FAQ - Members List - Calendar, etc. There you can see whole months at a time.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 09-01-2006 at 08:08 PM.
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 03:18 PM   #28
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

266184769oineyz_ph.jpg

A bit belated, but, the wishes are just as sincere - and the cake, just as delicious!

Happy Birthday ValentineBBW!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 09-02-2006, 03:21 PM   #29
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dang, Randi, that yellow cake you got for Fuzzy looks SOOO buttery! And it looks like maybe chocolate cream cheese frosting!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 03:24 PM   #30
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Dang, Randi, that yellow cake you got for Fuzzy looks SOOO buttery! And it looks like maybe chocolate cream cheese frosting!

He said yellow with chocolate frosting was his fave, and I tried to find the most delectable pic. I was wondering about that frosting too. Looked sorta like a whipped chocolate mousse or something. I like the idea that it could be chocolate cream cheese!

All I know is, with all the cakes I've needed to find this weekend, I am SOOOO CRAVING CAKE!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2006, 03:26 PM   #31
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

LOL!! Hadn't thought about that, but I can see why!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 05:36 PM   #32
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's a beautiful cake SVS, thank you
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:07 PM   #33
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You've a good memory, Randi. Yellow cake/choclate icing has been my favorite for ages. There was this period in the 90s when I was deceived by Duncan Hines Caramel Cake with Caramel icing, but I always return to yellow.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:06 PM   #34
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
You've a good memory, Randi. Yellow cake/choclate icing has been my favorite for ages. There was this period in the 90s when I was deceived by Duncan Hines Caramel Cake with Caramel icing, but I always return to yellow.

Memory? nah. I actually searched your posts for "cake" (assuming I would find something you mentioned) and there is was in the "what's your favorite birthday cake" thread!! I got lucky
Old 09-03-2006, 08:11 PM   #35
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday Herin!

mardigras.jpg

I know you're from Louisiana, so I thought a Mardi Gras cake might be appropriate

Happy Birthday Herin!!
Old 09-03-2006, 10:11 PM   #36
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Memory? nah. I actually searched your posts for "cake" (assuming I would find something you mentioned) and there is was in the "what's your favorite birthday cake" thread!! I got lucky
Lucky that I'm a foodee and can't resist a thread like "What's your favorite birthday cake"?
Old 09-05-2006, 07:23 PM   #37
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

purple.jpg

Happy Birthday Violet!!
Old 09-05-2006, 07:44 PM   #38
Missy9579
Formerly BigCutieViolet!

Missy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging inMissy9579 makes people happy simply by logging in

Ohh thats such a beautiful elegant cake, and its SO just my style!!! You did great! MY only hope is that it is chocolate inside!

Thanks for taking th etime to find me the perfect cake!

Hugs
Vi
Missy9579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 07:49 PM   #39
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieViolet
Ohh thats such a beautiful elegant cake, and its SO just my style!!! You did great! MY only hope is that it is chocolate inside!

Thanks for taking th etime to find me the perfect cake!

Hugs
Vi

You're welcome I found one with violets all over it but the pic was too small...and the pics have to be big enough to be tempting!

Hope your birthday was a blast!
Old 09-07-2006, 07:01 AM   #40
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

since my birthday is sunday I thought I'd give myself a cake :P
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:16 AM   #41
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

OMG!! Those pictures are amazing and making me so hungry!
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:53 AM   #42
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lear

That's the best way to get the one you really want...but...there's no surprise. lol

Happy Birthday!
Old 09-07-2006, 04:45 PM   #43
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Tartan-Cake-with-sword.jpg

Inspired by:

Happy Birthday Sandie!!!!
Old 09-07-2006, 04:54 PM   #44
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Attachment 9263

Inspired by:

Happy Birthday Sandie!!!!

Oh my gawd!!! Randi you are so cute!! Thanks, so much. That cake looks amazing and so totally scottish!

YUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:07 PM   #45
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Cherrycheesecakesmall.jpg

This is a day late, but still fresh as can be - I looked through some posts and thought you'd like something made with cream cheese and cherries, and this cheesecake looked like it would fit the bill! Yum!

Happy Birthday Ericthonius!!!
Old 09-08-2006, 04:36 PM   #46
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Another belated offering...

dancing party cake.jpg

This cake seemed fun - It's a "dancing party cake"!! Dancing shoes, streamers and a party of people all around the edge! And in case it isn't chocolate inside...scroll down

Happy Birthday BigCutieSable!

A chocolate fountain!
Old 09-08-2006, 08:26 PM   #47
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lear

Does that mean I don't need to find you one??
Old 09-11-2006, 05:27 PM   #48
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday FAJohnny!!

John'sBirthdayCake.jpg

I knew it had to be a REALLY big cake, since everyone wants a piece! Of cake, I mean. And look! Some of us have no self control. We've already had a piece. Of cake I mean!

Happy Birthday Johnny!
Old 09-19-2006, 05:29 PM   #49
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday Uncanny Bruceman!

kilt40.jpg

Here's a kilt cake - pretty cheeky, eh?

Happy Birthday Bruce!!
Old 09-20-2006, 05:17 PM   #50
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday BigSexy920!

02-birth1.jpg

This is a yellow cake with custard and fresh banana and strawberry filling and whipped cream frosting with butter cream flowers. I think it's right up your alley!

Happy Birthday Berna!!