Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 09-20-2006, 06:22 PM   #51
nattyice

Happy Birthday to all of you!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ccake1.jpg (29.4 KB, 323 views)
Old 09-20-2006, 06:51 PM   #52
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattyice

Happy Birthday to all of you!!!
Very SWEET cake. Sour, too I bet. Makes my mouth pucker!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:00 PM   #53
nattyice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Very SWEET cake. Sour, too I bet. Makes my mouth pucker!
LOL I know
Old 09-20-2006, 08:43 PM   #54
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

This cake is so what I want. It looks so good to me. I'll need some milk too

Quote:
Attachment 9943

This is a yellow cake with custard and fresh banana and strawberry filling and whipped cream frosting with butter cream flowers. I think it's right up your alley!

Happy Birthday Berna!!
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:12 PM   #55
PrettyKitty
Dorkus Maximus

PrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Might I get a cake? I'm coming up...Oct. 2nd
PrettyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:15 PM   #56
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty

Absolutely! If you want to PM me with your fave flavor or with hobbies, interests or whatever, you can do that and I'll try to find you the suitable cake. Or, you can leave it up to me to try and see what I might surprise you with
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 09-21-2006, 09:21 PM   #57
nattyice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Happy Birthday Pretty Kitty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 27551086-L.jpg (38.0 KB, 297 views)
Old 09-22-2006, 11:58 PM   #58
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

grandopera_large.jpg

This Opera Cake seemed really appropriate. And it looks delicious! Hope you have a GREAT birthday!!

Happy Birthday Lilly!!
Old 09-23-2006, 03:05 PM   #59
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Attachment 10011

This Opera Cake seemed really appropriate. And it looks delicious! Hope you have a GREAT birthday!!

Happy Birthday Lilly!!
*Drools* Oh my God that looks yummy! Do I see caramel in there? Whatever it is I'm sure I'd eat it. Thanks SVS!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 05:54 PM   #60
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday Rainah!

cupcakes-blueberry.jpg

I remember you really like cupcakes - so here are loads of moist cupcakes with buttercream frosting - and a (Rainah)blue-berry on top!

Happy Birthday Rainahblue!!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 11:58 PM   #61
PrettyKitty
Dorkus Maximus

PrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPrettyKitty can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattyice
Happy Birthday Pretty Kitty

Hehe, thanks. That does look like my fishy, Bella, on that hat.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:17 PM   #62
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yum! Now I might need to go bake something.

SVS, sweet job! (and I mean SWEET!)
Old 10-02-2006, 04:59 PM   #63
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Default Happy Birthday Pretty Kitty!!

snow%20covered%20trees.jpg

Hope you are having a great day! Think snow!

Happy Birthday PrettyKitty!!!
Old 10-03-2006, 12:38 AM   #64
PrettyKitty
Dorkus Maximus

So pretty! Thank you...
Old 10-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #65
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

goat cake.jpg

Bahhh! It's your Birthday! Goat take some time to enjoy!!

And no, this isn't a wedding cake, it's just real big so we can have some too!

Happy Birthday Carrie!

ok, ok, that IS a goat bride and groom. shhh don't tell!
Old 10-18-2006, 09:50 PM   #66
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

I thought this cake looked YUMMY! I found another cake for you (see below) but as cute as it is, I don't know if you could bring yourself to eat it! eek!

pug1.gif

Happy Birthday Heather!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 06:58 AM   #67
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The Most Perfect Cake

Happy Birthday
svs2.JPG
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 09:40 AM   #68
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess
Happy Birthday
Attachment 10925

OK, that IS THE MOST PERFECT CAKE!!!!!!! Where is the butter? Oh...in the frosting?? I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks, EP, you are da bomb!
Old 10-29-2006, 04:19 PM   #69
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Happy Birthday, SVS!!

You're a peach of a woman, so a luscious peaches and cream layer cake seemed like just the thing. It's not a lobster, but I thought you might like it anyway.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 11-06-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:09 PM   #70
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Happy Birthday, SVS!!

You're a peach of a woman, so a luscious peaches and cream layer cake seemed like just the thing. It's not a lobster, but I thought you might like it anyway.
ohhh my

what a wonderful cake...

thanks so much Tina for the pic

and Happy Birthday to SVS ...

kisses,
Dark_Hart
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:59 PM   #71
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Happy Birthday, SVS!!

Tina!! That looks YUMMY!! Seriously yummy. I just finished a big plate of cake and ice cream and it STILL looks yummy. Great pic - thanks so much!

Old 10-29-2006, 05:59 PM   #72
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Hart
ohhh my

what a wonderful cake...

thanks so much Tina for the pic

and Happy Birthday to SVS ...

kisses,
Dark_Hart

Thanks so much, D_H!!
Old 10-29-2006, 09:59 PM   #73
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You deserve many many cakes for the many many days you have made doing this for other posters! I can't beat a lobster, or that tasty looking peach cake, but this caught my eye. Unique, and full of life, like you.

Happy Birthday SoVerySoft!
Old 10-30-2006, 06:02 AM   #74
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit
You deserve many many cakes for the many many days you have made doing this for other posters! I can't beat a lobster, or that tasty looking peach cake, but this caught my eye. Unique, and full of life, like you.

Happy Birthday SoVerySoft!
Thanks so much o.o.h.! I love that cake - good thing it's a picture because it would be too pretty to cut!!
Old 11-21-2006, 05:06 PM   #75
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

bugvw.jpg

Happy Birthday AnnMarie!!

Sorry she isn't silver - but I thought she was cute as a bug

Hope you're having a GREAT birthday!