Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 07-12-2006, 09:48 PM   #1
Rainahblue

Rainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking Rep Your Pets!

How many of you have pets? I took some pics of my girls and just thought I'd share.

I have 3 fur children:
Dippy and Fievel are long haired cats and were adopted by my husband nearly 10 ago. They are both 12 years old and just like a couple of crotchety old women. Fievel is quite bossy, and a proud BBC (Big Beautiful Cat) while Dippy is the constant purring/meowing type. They were adopted as a birthday present for a small child (hence the names) and of course, the kid changed her mind a short time later.

Misty is also adopted and is 5 years old. This is my fave pic of her because her eyes look so funny! Misty is under the impression that she only weighs 5 pounds and likes to jump into my lap when I'm sitting. Oof!

I love my kids and would love to see everyone else's!

Rain

Here's Dippy:

Miss Fievel:

Misty!

Rainahblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:55 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've done this before (lots of pet threads floating around) - but here ya go!

My boys:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grey0306.jpg (58.7 KB, 1659 views)
Old 07-12-2006, 09:57 PM   #3
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Above is Grey (or Greybie as he's known 'round here), and below is Orange (aka Orangina).

Attached Images
File Type: jpg orange_clothes03.jpg (86.9 KB, 1652 views)
Old 07-12-2006, 09:59 PM   #4
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How do we give rep to our pets?

These animals rock! Very cute!
Old 07-12-2006, 10:08 PM   #5
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd assume we give the points to their owners, which spread them among their pets. OK?
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:12 PM   #6
Rainahblue

Rainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear
How do we give rep to our pets?

These animals rock! Very cute!
I was actually referring to just representing them online.
I guess you could rep them at home...
Old 07-12-2006, 11:30 PM   #7
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll play.

Here's Brooker.

And here's Kinsey:

Greatest. Dogs. Ever.

Also, the stupidest.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:57 AM   #8
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've always got new pics of the furkids - Jackie and Molly got puppy cut for the summer.

Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:01 AM   #9
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

This thread makes me sad

I had to put my dog Rosco down 2 weeks ago. He was 12 and my buddy.
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:06 AM   #10
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

((((((((((((((((((Falling Boy))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry. I live in complete denial of the day I will lose one of my kids - the very thought tears my heart out.
this site has some really good resources for dealing.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:10 AM   #11
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh
((((((((((((((((((Falling Boy))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry. I live in complete denial of the day I will lose one of my kids - the very thought tears my heart out.
this site has some really good resources for dealing.

Thank you for the link. It wasn't an easy thing to do. I know that it was the right thing to do.

I miss him alot.

BTW sorry I didn't mean to be a downer in the thread.
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:03 AM   #12
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Boy
This thread makes me sad

*HUGS* Aww...I know that had to be so sad. I have been there....horrible thing to do.
Stacey
Old 07-13-2006, 08:12 AM   #13
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Please meet Mango, the cat that acts like a dog. I thought she didn't like people food until yesterday when I friend was eating salmon. She doesn't like MY food because it doesn't have fishy goodness in it.

Mango enjoys spending the hours from dawn until I wake up tapping on my face and meowing. Mango is obsessed with food, a real binger foodee who wants to eat all the time. Mango doesn't like it when I don't clean her litter enough, but she's never peed anywhere else. Mango sheds a lot, and once in awhile she barfs up hairballs. Usually on my couch, which displeases me.

Mango was very sick with massive mouth infections (stomatitis). She recently had all of her molars removed, and is doing much better. She eats soft food mixed with water, it usually dribbles down her face. Or she eats dry food whole.

Mango isn't much a fan of toys nor playing, prefering to sleep on window sills. But at least once a day she runs as fast as she can through my apartment, narrowly missing walls, doors, and impending doom.

Old 07-13-2006, 11:21 AM   #14
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Mango is a cutie! I'm glad she's feeling better too.
A friend told me that daily cat dash around the house is the cat's way of drawing a protection circle. Evidently, all cats can see into the Dungeon Dimensions, where horrific creatures lurk, waiting to sneak in and dirty up the litterbox.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:26 PM   #15
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've posted mine a few times before, too, but here's some new ones:

Captain Happy, my cuddle-bunny:

Chyna (the b&w) and Molly (calico), the priss sisters:

Molly as a baby:

Chelsea lives with Mom now, but I still consider her mine:

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:28 PM   #16
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my goodness, squee!, squee!, JoyJoy's cats are the cutest.

(after Mango of course, lest she get jealous).
Old 07-13-2006, 01:50 PM   #17
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

More pictures from my cell (hence the poor quality)

Captain Happy's brother, MysticalPotatoheadGrooveThing (Mystic for short):

Chyna's down-time:

Chyna and Molly also spend a great deal of time racing through the house, often chasing each other, then fighting like cats and....cats....when they catch each other. This pic was after a particularly grueling Saturday of Chyna dealing with her kid sister.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:51 PM   #18
JoyJoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Oh my goodness, squee!, squee!, JoyJoy's cats are the cutest.

(after Mango of course, lest she get jealous).
Gawrsh, thanks! Mango is invited to a play date anytime!

Old 07-13-2006, 03:30 PM   #19
Tiger's_Lily
*Very Proud Aussie!!*

Tiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot picsTiger's_Lily does more than just post hot pics
Default This is my pal & buddy......'Tiger'

I can't resist posting these photos of my boy!

He gives me a reason to laugh every single day!

Old 07-13-2006, 03:43 PM   #20
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Everybody has some cutie kitties and a doggie. Justin and I don't have pets right now we can't I can't wait till we can. I want a Munchkin Kittie. They are so cute!!!

This is a picture of one. I want one so bad..lol...
Old 07-13-2006, 04:14 PM   #21
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Grendel!
I miss him. He is in Ohio with my Momma.

Last edited by Ivy; 05-18-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:19 PM   #22
creativemacaronishapes
Thinker~Listener~Composer

creativemacaronishapes can now change their title

my darling TreenaGurrllll!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg treena3.jpg (28.3 KB, 1136 views)
creativemacaronishapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:07 PM   #23
Rainahblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Boy
This thread makes me sad

Oh Falling Boy I'm so sorry! I had to put down my sweetie pie, Julep - my first German Shepherd - and I still miss her so much. I understand that loss of losing your friend and child after so long... Hugs to you.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:25 PM   #24
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default My Familiar

He is not happy about this, will not ever be happy about this, and is quite upset that I have posted these pictures.

He is also a bed hog

EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:36 PM   #25
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainahblue
I was actually referring to just representing them online.
I guess you could rep them at home...
How do I report my pet for making bad posts? Also my pet keeps deleting my posts when my back is turned.

(Nah, seriously I don't have any pets but everyone's here are cute!)

Tags
animals, pets