Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2012, 10:18 PM   #1351
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
We'll see.
That sounds ominous.

OK, anybody who didn't like that, how about this:

- Jim
Old 03-24-2012, 11:05 PM   #1352
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Flames?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
That sounds ominous.

OK, anybody who didn't like that, how about this:

- Jim
Well, ya' never know, you could've got yourself flamed by some cat lovers. Couldda' started a forum rumble between cat lovers and snake lovers by someone suggesting attempted rescue of the cat, at the loss of a valuable exotic snake ( I don't know snakes.), if, say, the cat was known to have had just met that horrific fate!

Alleigh Kaht is a spayed, indoor cat, so we don't have to worry about her being hurt or killed by other animals or traffic on our busy street. The catboxing is cute.

Not pious, just saved by grace. Your true Christianity
shows in how you treat those who hate you.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:02 AM   #1353
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.
CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pet snakes of that size are often fed rats and rabbits. I don't think a cat would go.....as quietly.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #1354
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going to be the annoying goody two-shoes here and point out that this is a thread for our pets, not random animal pics, anyway.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #1355
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hungry, hungry kitties
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hungry, hungry cats.jpg (20.8 KB, 124 views)
Old 03-26-2012, 06:52 PM   #1356
imaginarydiva21

imaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging inimaginarydiva21 makes people happy simply by logging in

the dog sitting next to me chilling in the front garden in the sun
n

here is the dog everytime my mates come over she loves to sit in between us

i always wanted a pet leopard

Last edited by imaginarydiva21 : 03-26-2012 at 07:01 PM.
imaginarydiva21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #1357
ThatFatGirl
Master Member

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's a recent shot of Fifi deep in sleep.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FifiDerpFace1.jpg (115.7 KB, 117 views)

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:51 PM   #1358
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Amazing and cute! Alleigh likes to curl head into positions like that when she sleeps, but I've never seen her tongue out like that!

Old 03-27-2012, 05:52 AM   #1359
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I'm going to be the annoying goody two-shoes here and point out that this is a thread for our pets, not random animal pics, anyway.
Point taken, Ginny. I'll return to brown poodles. - Jim
Old 03-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #1360
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.
BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm just needlessly bossy, don't mind me. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #1361
misspenguin

misspenguin has said some nice things

I have two male cats, Puma and Midnight.
misspenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #1362
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Somehow this is what I imagine I look like when I sleep, only she pulls off the look much better and cuter!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:56 PM   #1363
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Feline Sleep Study?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Somehow this is what I imagine I look like when I sleep, only she pulls off the look much better and cuter!
Granted, Fifi is adorable when she sleeps that way, but the way she's holding that tongue makes me wonder if she needs a CPAP.

Old 03-30-2012, 05:14 PM   #1364
daddyoh70
Flibbidy Diggity

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginarydiva21 View Post

the dog sitting next to me chilling in the front garden in the sun

here is the dog everytime my mates come over she loves to sit in between us

i always wanted a pet leopard
What a beautiful dog!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:07 PM   #1365
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
What a beautiful dog!
And what an excellent photo!
Old 03-31-2012, 01:25 PM   #1366
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Cat's Positive Airway Pressure

Quote:
Granted, Fifi is adorable when she sleeps that way, but the way she's holding that tongue makes me wonder if she needs a CPAP.

Here's to Fifi's health, quiet sleep,, and happiness. Someone Repped this post for being funny. "Without pictures...it never happened"

*I'll delete the IMG if Fifi's offended.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cpap cat Fifi masked.jpg (54.2 KB, 92 views)

Old 03-31-2012, 03:36 PM   #1367
daddyoh70
Flibbidy Diggity

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Here's to Fifi's health, quiet sleep,, and happiness. Someone Repped this post for being funny. "Without pictures...it never happened"

You must spread some............
Now that's funny right there. I'm sure Fifi will get a good laugh out of this

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:40 PM   #1368
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Funny you should say that because that's one of the reasons I said I think I look like that when I sleep. It reminds me of when I have my CPAP on and my mouth opens and I feel like my tongue is hanging out.

Quote:

Now FiFi is starting to really look like what I imagine I look like sleeping! lol She still looks cuter at it though.

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #1369
ThatFatGirl
Master Member

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Oh my. I'm sure she won't object. In fact, I'm pretty sure she doesn't visit this site.

Ever since we adopted her a couple years ago, her tongue would stick out from time to time when she slept, especially following a serious grooming session. We've seen it more frequently since she had her upper incisors removed last summer, but it never stuck out so far as in the photo above which is why I snapped the pic.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #1370
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Feline Online

Quote:
Oh my. I'm sure she won't object. In fact, I'm pretty sure she doesn't visit this site.

Ever since we adopted her a couple years ago, her tongue would stick out from time to time when she slept, especially following a serious grooming session. We've seen it more frequently since she had her upper incisors removed last summer, but it never stuck out so far as in the photo above which is why I snapped the pic.
Thanks for letting us know. These days, you just can't be sure who is or who isn't a feline online or canine online!

Old 04-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #1371
Deven
Secret Six

Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Meet Lucy:

That was the day we got her. I was browsing Craigslist pets, and ran across the little doll. She's supposedly 8 years old, declawed and spayed. The declawed and spayed part are the only things that are truly known about her. The woman told me it was her cat, she had gotten out (and that she was hard to keep inside) and was only outside for about 2 weeks and they had been feeding her. She needed to give her away because the neighbors complained, she was being shot at by BB guns, and the Sheriff was going to kill her. She shoved her into the kennel, didn't let us handle her, and sent us on our way. She starts purring the second she gets in the car.

When we get her home, she's nothing but bones. Starving, she was eating 2 cans of wet food a day, but barely touching the dry food. If she was hungry enough, she'd slowly take some. I went to check her mouth, and I noticed it was raw, red, and bloody. I had class, so my mom took her to the animal hospital. Someone had hit her with a BB gun, allright... in the mouth. It was hit a tooth and didn't go higher, thank God. Antibiotics were all it took to help it, not the surgery that could've been required. Everything else checks out healthy. The woman lied, telling us Lucy (not her original name, which was just Little Girl) was on her account at the same vet we go to. There was no record of this cat.

She is now perfectly happy, safe, and warm. She has no interest in the outdoors except for the window, and mostly likes to sleep on the soft beds of anyone in the house, or on the La-Z-Boy couch.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #1372
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenDoom View Post
Meet Lucy:

...snipped...
Aaaaw!, she's beautiful!

Here's a warm, fuzzy focused shot of Alleigh while she was owning me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alleigh Kaht princess 4-3-2012.jpg (15.3 KB, 67 views)

Old 04-03-2012, 11:25 AM   #1373
BullseyeB
Feelin' Groovy!

BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BullseyeB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lucy is beautiful!

What a rough life she had in the past. I am glad that is all behind her and she has a loving forever home.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #1374
Deven
Secret Six

Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Deven has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyeB View Post
Lucy is beautiful!

What a rough life she had in the past. I am glad that is all behind her and she has a loving forever home.
She seems happy. One of the reasons we know that woman wasn't truthful is that the cat she described and the cat we got were two different animals. She told me she wasn't loving, she wasn't cuddly, and she was hard to keep inside. The first night we had her, she marched right up my side to sleep with me. She's never acted afraid of us, she's never acted like she isn't home.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #1375
Shan34

Shan34 never has a post go unnoticedShan34 never has a post go unnoticedShan34 never has a post go unnoticedShan34 never has a post go unnoticedShan34 never has a post go unnoticedShan34 never has a post go unnoticed

Her name is Cookie and she loves me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cookielove.jpg (80.2 KB, 47 views)