Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
ssbbwfan1983

ssbbwfan1983 has said some nice things
Default Models Become Feedees - inevitable?

How many web models end up gaining weight? Is it the support and encouragement of fans, or is it being constantly surrounded by the pressure of gaining weight? Any way, it seems to me that over time almost every BBW web model becomes a feedee in the process. Thoughts?

PS I am in no way complaining :P
ssbbwfan1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not every model or webmodel gains weight.
There is too much $ to be made by those who are 'gaining' or appear to be 'gaining'. While some may be genuine in their growth, others may be deceiving and I can't blame them as people are shelling out $ for their paysites.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

By looking at older pics of the models who have been around for a few years or longer it seems to me that most do gain weight. Whether they become feedees is anyone's guess but they all must enjoy eating at some level.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Webmodels I know that shopped around for sites rather than produce work independently say that depending on the webmaster/mistress/owner, there's a lot of pressure to gain and promised profit to be made because it's more of a fetish niche. Even if there's no pressure from a hypothetical or existing owner, subscribers often make it tempting when they keep asking (and paying) for gaining pics and sending/promising yummy food gifts.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:49 AM   #5
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

News flash: while some models gain weight, usually it's not on purpose. Only a tiny amount of the models out there are legitimately feedees. It's what sells, so many fake it. It's easy because food is yummy.

How to tell the real from the fake? It's honestly obvious.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:58 AM   #6
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bigger question: since what you're paying for is (largely) a fantasy anyway, does it really matter?
Old 01-18-2013, 08:30 AM   #7
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Most of the models I know, myself included (though I'm not a "full-timer"), gain weight because ...well.... we're fat to begin with and we like food. As we get older it's harder to move so we become more sedentary and so on and so on. I don't think anyone becomes a true feedee because of pressure from fans or webmasters. From what I understand it's a complicated and personal inner desire.

And like BJ says - it's all fantasy - so does it matter? LOL
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #8
ssbbwfan1983

ssbbwfan1983 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Bigger question: since what you're paying for is (largely) a fantasy anyway, does it really matter?
Game, Set, Match.

Thanks for your thoughts, guys.
ssbbwfan1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #9
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just kind of want to clarify a little bit.

You're buying a fantasy. I'm not gonna get into ethics or anything, but that's what's happening here. And in that capacity of fantasy what matters most, I think, is the quality of the fantasy rather than whether or not it's real.

It's also vitally important to remember that this fantasy is oftentimes not a reality. Whether that fantasy is gaining or whatever, that is one aspect of this person's life (if it's something they actually participate in at all!). It might be something they like to think about, or something that they entertain with a partner, or something they actually do, or yes, even something that they do because it sells.

And being a feedee is something that is not the result of outside pressures of the business, it's one element of who someone is. So a model who gains weight because, say, she has generous fans sending her goodies is not necessarily a feedee, she's just someone who has gained weight- and she certainly hasn't "become" a feedee because of it, any more so than someone who has put on weight over Thanksgiving and Christmas.

This isn't to say that the fantasy isn't hot, or worth buying (if you're so inclined); nor that the whole business is a den of dishonesty and lies (it isn't). But you have to accept that what you're seeing is a bit of insight into a part of someone's life and sexuality, and that what you're seeing may just be a performance- which is something that holds true with feedism as much as it does with "I've been waiting for you." And that means as well that most models are into it in some capacity, or would be willing to do it with a partner, but might not be into it as much as one might think based on the fantasy being sold.

TL;DR: Whether or not a model is into it, you're buying a performance. If you can accept that (and you should), fap away. If you can't, then you'll have to look a little harder, though there's more than enough models who are fully into it and happy to share that with members.

Last edited by Blackjack; 01-18-2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: More clarification.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote