Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-17-2013, 08:47 AM   #1
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep
Default Hey!! been off for a while! just saying hey!

Hey I've been off for a while and just wanted to say hey to everyone! I've missed this place!! I was looking at my old pics and boy have I gotten fatter! lol.. I'm up to about 465 right now.. I had got up to 503 but lost 50 due to stress.. grr but luckily I'm back up again! thinking that the loss helped boost me to gain faster which is awesome!! Heres a picture of me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130115_160733-1.jpg (25.6 KB, 882 views)
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #2
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
Hey I've been off for a while and just wanted to say hey to everyone! I've missed this place!! I was looking at my old pics and boy have I gotten fatter! lol.. I'm up to about 465 right now.. I had got up to 503 but lost 50 due to stress.. grr but luckily I'm back up again! thinking that the loss helped boost me to gain faster which is awesome!! Heres a picture of me
Hey there! Congratulations on your gain, even if you did lose a bunch recently. We all have slip ups so just keep up the good work. Your belly looks great, by the way! If I may ask, do you have a goal weight?
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #3
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Hey there! Congratulations on your gain, even if you did lose a bunch recently. We all have slip ups so just keep up the good work. Your belly looks great, by the way! If I may ask, do you have a goal weight?

Thanks!! back when I started to gain i was 240 and i've always wanted to gain 400 pounds so my ultimate goal is 640
Old 01-17-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Thanks!! back when I started to gain i was 240 and i've always wanted to gain 400 pounds so my ultimate goal is 640
That's a good weight. I look forward to seeing your progress!
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
vampirekitten

Here's another pic of me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130115_160614-1.jpg (46.5 KB, 856 views)
Old 01-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Here's another pic of me
This one and the first are good. You're beautiful
Old 01-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #7
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
This one and the first are good. You're beautiful
aww thank you!
Old 01-17-2013, 11:13 AM   #8
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
*Wolf Whistle* Looking FAT-tastic!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:37 AM   #9
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
*Wolf Whistle* Looking FAT-tastic!

thank you so much!!
Old 01-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #10
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
thank you so much!!
Eh, someone had to say it.

My YouTube video
Old 01-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #11
gundam

gundam has said some nice things
Default feeder

hi i love yoru pics i am a feeder i live in pa i would love to get to know you more and help you get bigger i messaged yo uon here
gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #12
vampirekitten

thanks so much Gundam!!! very sweet
Old 01-17-2013, 09:04 PM   #13
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Default The Contest

years ago you were in a gaining contest with someone and winning quite handily if I recall. How did that turn out?
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:31 AM   #14
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by strataadvance View Post
years ago you were in a gaining contest with someone and winning quite handily if I recall. How did that turn out?
we are still in the competition but not so much a competition as a gaining buddies I guess lol.. She's up too she's about 285-290 which is great too
Old 01-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #15
vampirekitten

here are a few pics of me from right now while I'm at work
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130118_151147-1.jpg (60.1 KB, 727 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20130118_151124-1.jpg (72.2 KB, 724 views)
Old 01-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #16
Ironic John

Ironic John has said some nice things

I haven't been around here much either but this is going to get me back here more often. My goodness, you look good.
Ironic John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #17
Weirdo890

Quote:
You are drop-dead sexy!!

My YouTube video
Old 01-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #18
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow, I remember when you were smaller than that. BIG change. Looking good!
Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #19
R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton can now change their title
Default Looking very fine...

with the added weight! So cute and cuddly and I too remember the contest....you ought to write it up, one heck of a story there!
R.F.Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #20
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post

You are drop-dead sexy!!
Thank you sweetie!!! ;-)
Old 01-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #21
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Wow, I remember when you were smaller than that. BIG change. Looking good!
I was looking at my old thread and I was so small compared to now and love it!! ;-) thanks!!! :-)
Old 01-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #22
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.F.Burton View Post
with the added weight! So cute and cuddly and I too remember the contest....you ought to write it up, one heck of a story there!
Your so sweet!!! :-) and yes I will have to write about it ;-)
Old 01-20-2013, 08:13 AM   #23
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You are a gorgeous woman
Old 01-20-2013, 09:23 AM   #24
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

You are a gorgeous woman
Aww thanks!! Very nice of you ;-)
Old 01-22-2013, 02:50 AM   #25
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

heeeey, i recognize your pretty smile, good to see you back, better to see you with your recent weight, which fits, if i look at your belly in that pic, YOU VERY GOOD!

looks great on you, can't wait to see your progress up to the 640

Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote