Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-22-2013, 09:12 AM   #26
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danniel.Vincent View Post
heeeey, i recognize your pretty smile, good to see you back, better to see you with your recent weight, which fits, if i look at your belly in that pic, YOU VERY GOOD!

looks great on you, can't wait to see your progress up to the 640

aww!! thanks! I can't wait to see me at 640 either!!
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:32 AM   #27
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirekitten View Post
aww!! thanks! I can't wait to see me at 640 either!!
makes me wanna help
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #28
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danniel.Vincent View Post
makes me wanna help
love getting help!!
Old 01-24-2013, 08:10 AM   #29
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
love getting help!!
i start feeling very excited!
Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #30
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You look so very Sexy and So very beautiful VampireKitten! I am amazed by how Big your belly has gotten and to think your ultimate goal is 640 is truly amazing! Wish i could help and encourage and rub and feed that belly yummmy foods all day long!! I can't weight to see what you will look like at 640. But I am sure you will be even more Gorgeous and more Sexy than you already are now! Thanks for sharing! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #31
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
You look so very Sexy and So very beautiful VampireKitten! I am amazed by how Big your belly has gotten and to think your ultimate goal is 640 is truly amazing! Wish i could help and encourage and rub and feed that belly yummmy foods all day long!! I can't weight to see what you will look like at 640. But I am sure you will be even more Gorgeous and more Sexy than you already are now! Thanks for sharing! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
Aww thanks so Much!! It makes me happy that you are as excited as I am to get to my goal. you're very sweet!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #32
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Aww thanks so Much!! It makes me happy that you are as excited as I am to get to my goal. you're very sweet!
Such a Gorgeous Blushing Beauty! I am happy I could make you blush and happy! that is awesome! and yes i am as excited to see you reach your goal because it would be not only an amazing accomplishment but to share it with those here on the boards makes it very special and that is to be applauded and respected because you made that choice! You are so very sweet and caring yourself and have an amazing personality! Thank you for your reply! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
Old 01-29-2013, 10:34 AM   #33
vampirekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
Such a Gorgeous Blushing Beauty! I am happy I could make you blush and happy! that is awesome! and yes i am as excited to see you reach your goal because it would be not only an amazing accomplishment but to share it with those here on the boards makes it very special and that is to be applauded and respected because you made that choice! You are so very sweet and caring yourself and have an amazing personality! Thank you for your reply! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
Aww Always!! thank you for your sweet words!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:58 AM   #34
zbot19

Quote:
Aww Always!! thank you for your sweet words!
You are so very welcome for the sweet words. aGAIN my pleasure
You have a sweet weigh with words to in your posts and to share your gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile and sexy figure it is you whom I should be thanking! so thank you very much for being you and showing us a true beauty from the inside that shines brightly on the outside! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
Old 03-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #35
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

I am so envious of your weight gain!
Van is offline   Reply With Quote