Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 01-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default I have a date ....

I'm so nervous. Please share your tips for first dates. I'm so lost in this area.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:44 PM   #2
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

is it dinner? dinner and a movie? coffee?
Old 01-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
Luv2CUfeast

Luv2CUfeast can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
I'm so nervous. Please share your tips for first dates. I'm so lost in this area.
Don't be afraid to laugh and smile.

A first date is like an interview; it works both ways.
Chances are your date is just as anxious with anticipation as you are, a smile will put him at ease.

Most importantly, be yourself have some fun!
Luv2CUfeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:20 PM   #4
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A movie followed possibly by a jazz bar...
Old 01-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Have a good time and be yourself.

If you feel yourself getting too nervous, just take a deep breath and remember that you're there to enjoy yourself. It also gives you a moment to think about the current conversation, any questions you might have or just to relax for a minute
Old 01-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #6
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

jazz bar sounds cool. Don't forget to laugh and smile
Old 01-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #7
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My best piece of advice is to BE YOURSELF!

Don't worry about the little things, relax and have a good time!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #8
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Thank you. So, BREATHING IS GOOD, laughing and smiling...I got this... I think..
Old 01-17-2013, 08:40 PM   #9
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

Thats so awesome!! So happy for you!
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #10
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2CUfeast View Post
Don't be afraid to laugh and smile.

Best advice yet!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:04 PM   #11
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandasaur View Post
Thats so awesome!! So happy for you!
Thanks! I met him while doing some volunteering. It really is a good way to meet people.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #12
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't think you have anything to worry about. From what I can tell talking to you on here, you're gorgeous, intelligent, generous, kind, compassionate.

Just, be you.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #13
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
I don't think you have anything to worry about. From what I can tell talking to you on here, you're gorgeous, intelligent, generous, kind, compassionate.

Just, be you.
You all have been so supportive. Thanks so much. I'm feeling a lot better than I was earlier today. I'm gonna bring you all with me in my heart on my date.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:58 PM   #14
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You all have been so supportive. Thanks so much. I'm feeling a lot better than I was earlier today. I'm gonna bring you all with me in my heart on my date.
Knock 'em dead, Sugarplum.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #15
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Knock 'em dead, Sugarplum.
Thanks CP!
Old 01-18-2013, 12:45 AM   #16
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Don't treat it as though your entire future happiness hangs on your performance that evening. It doesn't!

Be yourself, and have fun!
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:50 AM   #17
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks! I met him while doing some volunteering. It really is a good way to meet people.
Oh, that is awesome--he already has met you and seen something he liked, which takes out such a huge part of the challenges of a first date. So for sure, keep being yourself--obviously he liked his first taste, so don't go changing the flavour now!
Old 01-18-2013, 08:50 AM   #18
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Oh, that is awesome--he already has met you and seen something he liked, which takes out such a huge part of the challenges of a first date. So for sure, keep being yourself--obviously he liked his first taste, so don't go changing the flavour now!
Thank you. I'm really looking forward to this date now. Everybody here has been so encouraging and my nervousness is dissipating.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #19
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

how did it go? was there laughter? smiles? smooove jazzy stuff?
Old 01-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #20
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

I didn't go yet. Tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to this.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #21
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I didn't go yet. Tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to this.
Either way, You HAVE to keep us posted!
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #22
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

Oh boy its gonna be fun *gets popcorn ready*
Old 01-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #23
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

I'll bring the angry orchard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
Oh boy its gonna be fun *gets popcorn ready*
Old 01-19-2013, 12:41 AM   #24
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

be your amazing self, dont stress to much and remember what ever happens we are here for you
Old 01-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #25
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
be your amazing self, dont stress to much and remember what ever happens we are here for you
Thanks. I keep coming back to this thread reading to bolster myself. I'm nervous again...actually shaking lol. I'm so shy. I'm not letting it make me miss out anymore though.