Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 01-20-2013, 12:24 AM   #26
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, it went ok. I chattered way too much and he barely spoke. I didn't care for the movie (Les Mis). I've done way too much crying in my life and I need to laugh. Not my kind of movie. I'm sure it was well done, no complaints about the performances if you're into that kind of thing. The jazz place was nice. He was very sweet but I just don't think I'm his type. I'm glad I went because I'm trying to break out of my comfort zone. Thanks all who offered advice and support.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:36 AM   #27
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am glad it went well. Just remember that he invited you out because he likes who you are and so by being yourself you gave him a chance to get to know you better.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:14 PM   #28
bbwfairygirl

bbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwfairygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Good to hear it went well. Never know what can come to pass. I do understand about getting out of your comfort zone but sometimes it's a good thing
Old 01-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #29
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Consider the ones that don't work out as practice for the ones that do. I'm glad it didn't kill ya.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #30
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Consider the ones that don't work out as practice for the ones that do. I'm glad it didn't kill ya.
Now that some time has passed and I've thought about it I realize that even though at the time I had to force myself not to bolt, I really like this guy. I'm thinking about asking HIM out to a movie this time. He really is sweet. I think we just had some miscommunication.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #31
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
I'm thinking about asking HIM out to a movie this time.
Go for it! Speaking as a guy, I'd be really jazzed if a woman I'd gone out with asked me out in return!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #32
Macanudo

Macanudo can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oona View Post
My best piece of advice is to BE YOURSELF!

Don't worry about the little things, relax and have a good time!
Good advice, never try to pretend be another one. Try to enjoy that moment, the movie and the jazz. Don't change your oppinions to try make a commont point with him, show your personality, don't look for aprove to you, your taste, and your behavior. Be nice and pleaseble, talk abouth good things, happy ones, funny ones, everyone is looking for nice moments, try to provide that.

I don't know if i am late but anyway, you can use my tips next time, have fun.
Macanudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #33
Macanudo

Macanudo can now change their title

Quote:
Now that some time has passed and I've thought about it I realize that even though at the time I had to force myself not to bolt, I really like this guy. I'm thinking about asking HIM out to a movie this time. He really is sweet. I think we just had some miscommunication.
My Advice for you is, don't ask him directly, talk with him and say you had fun, maybe add next time i chose a movie more fun . If he is tinking on ask you again he will get the opportunity, if not don't try to push anything against his will, and remamber have over 6 billions of people in the world, don't let you ego putt you down.
Macanudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:09 PM   #34
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Do it! Asking someone out isn't doing anything against someone's will. Forcing them to do something is doing something against someone's will. He'll say yes or no. If he says no, chalk it up to a learning experience, guys do it all the time, and keep plugging along. Don't be the shrinking violet and wait if that's not your style.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:28 PM   #35
SugarHillBBW

SugarHillBBW has said some nice things

Quote:

Movies are very hard first dates. I always prefer first dates to be in a quaint and quiet environment so that I can really talk to the person. After all, that's how you find out if you like him right?? Go for coffee and a stroll or check out a museum. You can ask a lot of questions there without it feeling like an interrogation. Maybe make it a little less formal if you're nervous...like two friends hanging out for the afternoon or evening. Enjoy it!! Have fun!!
SugarHillBBW is offline   Reply With Quote