Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-19-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Calling all DOUBLE CHINS!! :D

There may already be one out there from 1997 (I searched and could not find any and do not remember seeing one as long as I have been on Dims, anywhoooo) but I think we need a double chin thread! Womenz... menz... e'r bodyz! 2013 is now embrace your double chin year!!!!!!

Ahhh yeah! I'll start

Last edited by fat9276; 02-01-2013 at 08:20 AM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:51 AM   #2
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

So cute. Thank you
Old 01-21-2013, 07:14 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There was one....and it was lasted posted to in 2009, so not quite 2007. http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ht=double+chin

But, I agree that after that long, it is time for a new one--thanks for starting it up! Double chins = (and I'll contribute when I get a chance)
Old 01-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

waiting on you Tad... start posting people or I will post one of myself every day until you get the hint boowahahaha... I am a "don't give up" kind of gal
Old 01-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #5
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cross posted, but here's mine from Christmas.

Attachment 106418

Last edited by ConnieLynn; 08-01-2014 at 03:58 PM.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #6
fat9276

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
soo cute Connie
Old 01-23-2013, 06:47 AM   #7
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post

Attachment 106418
Beautiful
Old 01-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I should really try taking pictures before saying I'll post one.....I took pictures giving a nice view up my nose, I got pictures of my collar blocking everything, I got all sorts of pictures where I ended up looking like a mutant, deranged, or a drowning victim.... The one below is not a perfect double-chin pic, but it was the best of a (numerous) bad lot.

(Not sure how other people seem to be so good at taking face pics!)

Last edited by Tad; 09-09-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:15 PM   #9
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's weird... Some days mine is there, some days it isn't. It all depends on how bad I've been food-wise during the week.

This is a rather bad pic, but it's something. Lol.

I'll have a better one next time

ETA: I'm back with something a little better. It's so hard to find pics that actually shows my double chin. Most of them have to be shots from under/weird angle in order to see it. lol.

Please excuse the drag queen half out of character, lol. She was having a really rough night with her drag mother Poor dear.

Last edited by CarlaSixx; 01-23-2013 at 02:21 PM.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #10
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

way too slept on. not enough love for the dubs around here.

the double chin / chub around the neck is one of my absolute favorite parts of the fat girl anatomy. i tend to spend a lot of time around there.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:28 AM   #11
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
It's weird... Some days mine is there, some days it isn't. It all depends on how bad I've been food-wise during the week.

ETA: I'm back with something a little better. It's so hard to find pics that actually shows my double chin. Most of them have to be shots from under/weird angle in order to see it. lol.

Please excuse the drag queen half out of character, lol. She was having a really rough night with her drag mother Poor dear.

These two pictures are gorgeous, you're so pretty Thank you
Old 01-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #12
fat9276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I should really try taking pictures before saying I'll post one.....I took pictures giving a nice view up my nose, I got pictures of my collar blocking everything, I got all sorts of pictures where I ended up looking like a mutant, deranged, or a drowning victim.... The one below is not a perfect double-chin pic, but it was the best of a (numerous) bad lot.

(Not sure how other people seem to be so good at taking face pics!)
I like your facial expression!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post

super cute Carla
Old 01-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #13
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My double chin is growing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mail.jpg (46.0 KB, 341 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #14
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Oh My yes Yes your double chin is growing indeed. You look so very cute and sexy with your double chin growing there Kit! But the rest of you is growing very round, very large, very wide and very heavy as of late!! You look so beautiful and so very sexy! thanks for sharing this amazing picture! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #15
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
Oh My yes Yes your double chin is growing indeed. You look so very cute and sexy with your double chin growing there Kit! But the rest of you is growing very round, very large, very wide and very heavy as of late!! You look so beautiful and so very sexy! thanks for sharing this amazing picture! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
I gained so much over the holidays, its ridiculous! But I love it, and I want to gain faster now
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #16
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh yeah that is awesome! I happy to hear you are sooo enthusiastic about it and so happy about it and enjoying it sooo very much that is awesome! I tried sending you a private message by the way but it says your inbox is full and unable to receive any new messages. just thought you might like to know. I am sure you will gain even faster and 2013 will be an amazingly HUGE year for you. even bigger than 2012 i am sure of it! if you need any help I am definitely there for ya to give that help no doubt! Thanks for sharing your wonderful gains with all of us here and a big thanks from me Kit! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:31 AM   #17
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Yes. It is beautiful, so are all the colors on this picture