Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Louise and I go to an all you can eat pizza place

Years ago, my wife proved to me several times that she could drink more than me. Occasionally when we have gone to all-you-can-eat things she has proven to me that she could eat more than I can. Upon occasion my wife loves to go to Cici's pizza. Sunday was one of those times and I told her that I was determined to at least keep up with her.

During the two in a half or three hours that we were there I had a large salad with lots of dressing, and a bowl of pasta smothered in spaghetti sauce. (The bowl was bigger than a pint but not quite as big as a quart and it was pretty much full to the top) then, as I was eating pizza I also had four or five breadsticks that I dipped into the remaining sauce in the pasta bowl. I think that Cici's cuts its pizza into eight slices. I had six slices of six different large pizzas. Then I had a brownie and six of the very delicious warm sticky buns that they serve. I weighed myself before I went and I weighed 311 pounds. When I returned I weighed 314 pounds.

During the same time my wife also had a large salad with lots of dressing, eight pieces of pizza (which would be equivalent to a large pizza) a brownie, and seven sticky buttons. During this time. We also drink three or four glasses of Coca-Cola.

When we got back to the house we were definitely stuffed and went to bed together with very well stuffed tummies. The evening was much enjoyed.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow, that's quite a stuffing! Sounds like you both had fun!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:12 AM   #3
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default I wonder what happened?

When we left for the pizza place I weighed 311 pounds. When I weighed myself when we got back I was 314. Since then I have been continuously hungry and continuously wanting to eat until I feel stuffed. This morning my weight was 321. I wonder what is happening?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:24 AM   #4
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

Stuffing can be quite addictive. I used to not care for it but then after doing it a few times I realised it could be fun.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #5
Russell Williams

Default This morning

Because of my leg injury I am doing very little exercise. This morning my weight was 337. My wife says that if I hit 340 we will go back to Cici's