Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Yay!! I'm Back To My Fattening Ways lol

I'm sure everyone knows I've been on this wild exercise kick for a long while now. I was really intent on getting my mobility back. When I found out it was a hip problem and not a weight problem, I was surprised. Then it took me a lil bit to realize that just cuz I'm fat, it doesn't mean I'm gonna lose my mobility again now that I have the hip problem fixed. It took a minute for that to soak in I guess lol So yay, I'm glad to be back to my fattening ways lol

Just wanted to give a little update and share my thoughts on what has occured the last few years with me...and share a picture as well. Yesterday I was hangin' out at 368...which is an 8 pound gain since January 14th lol. I've been enjoying myself lol

I hope you enjoy the picture

chair01.jpg
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

Awesome! I was always a big fan... I'm glad you're back to your fattening ways and I just love it when you "hang" out
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default !

looking every bit as lovely as ever glad to hear that you're doing well! happy new year!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank ya fellas it's good to be back to normal that's for sure. What's a fat girl without cake? Notta happy fat girl lol
Old 01-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #5
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Awwww You look so very beautiful and happy! I am glad you are back to your fattening weighs that seems to be bringing a happiness back to your life and a big smile to your face and I am sure your tummy is thanking you as well hehe! Hope you are doing well LargeNLovely! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #6
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Melissa -- will you return to modelling now you are back to gaining? I hope so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I'm sure everyone knows I've been on this wild exercise kick for a long while now. I was really intent on getting my mobility back. When I found out it was a hip problem and not a weight problem, I was surprised. Then it took me a lil bit to realize that just cuz I'm fat, it doesn't mean I'm gonna lose my mobility again now that I have the hip problem fixed. It took a minute for that to soak in I guess lol So yay, I'm glad to be back to my fattening ways lol

Just wanted to give a little update and share my thoughts on what has occured the last few years with me...and share a picture as well. Yesterday I was hangin' out at 368...which is an 8 pound gain since January 14th lol. I've been enjoying myself lol

Attachment 106444

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #7
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Happiness is key.
MattB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:02 PM   #8
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Happy to hear you're doing better, looking well, and enjoying yourself, thats GREAT

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #9
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You look great Melissa
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #10
ritz

ritz has said some nice things
Talking .

One of the greatest SSBBW'S. Welcome back.
ritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:40 PM   #11
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thanks everybody it has been a crazy journey the last few years but it's nice to get back to normal and not have any fears of losing my mobility

I saw the change happening a while back. I was sick to death of going to the gym all the time and figured this was coming lol. Soooo, I've thrown out all the smaller clothes and am making room in the closet for clothes that will fit. I still am sticking to my "I'm not a feedee" assertion that I've always made...but I AM a realist lol and the food I like is fattening..so we can logically conclude that I'm bound to be gaining weight lol

I've learned to never say never...but as of right now, I have no plans on returning to modeling. but I don't mind sharing pics here every now and then I'm glad y'all liked this one. Thanks bunches for all the compliments
Old 01-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #12
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

Some of weren't made to be health nuts.
danbsc29630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:16 AM   #13
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbsc29630 View Post
Some of weren't made to be health nuts.
Yeah...I totally burned myself out thinking I was gonna have to exercise every stinking day to keep myself strong. It wasn't til I stopped for a little while that I realized I could stay strong without it lol

Whatta relief
Old 01-24-2013, 06:13 AM   #14
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

Largenlovely,

You are beautiful and sexy as always. Glad you are getting your mobility back!!

Bigjoedo
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #15
Danniel.Vincent

Danniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDanniel.Vincent can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

glad to see you back, and especially healthy!

you look so great...makes me happy to see you smiling!

Danniel.Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #16
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 106444
You are a beautiful woman
Old 01-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #17
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thanks fellers it's sure nice to be back. And I'm very much appreciative of the compliments. My little message under my sidebar pic is accurate. I'm still a fat girl hehe
Old 01-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #18
S.Racer

S.Racer has said some nice things
Default Thrilled to see you back and well!

Can't weight to see more of you

S.Racer
S.Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:21 AM   #19
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Glad to see you back, and in shape
Old 01-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #20
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thanks bunches y'all I will try to be more active with posting pics here and there. It obviously won't be like it was when I had a website but I will try to be less neglectful lol
Old 01-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #21
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I look forward to seeing more of you (pun definitely intended!).
Quote:
Thanks bunches y'all I will try to be more active with posting pics here and there. It obviously won't be like it was when I had a website but I will try to be less neglectful lol

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #22
R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton can now change their title
Default Missed you...

beautiful....and am glad to see you healthy and here again. Hope you continue to brighten our days....and your still BEAUTIFUL!
R.F.Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:04 AM   #23
eastcoastfa

eastcoastfa has said some nice things

It's great that you feel good about yourself and that you don't have to drag yourself to the gym. There are people out there that genuinely enjoy going for workouts, and good for them, but it feels like you were not one of those people. The main thing is that you enjoy yourself and have fun in your life. As well, your body looks fantastic and your hair's pretty neat, too.
eastcoastfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #24
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thanks guys food is, and has been, a major part of who I am ...so it felt so unnatural to me to try to suppress all that. I can't even tell you how relieved I was to come to the realization that I can still be fat and keep my legs strong and not lose my mobility.

I'm so glad to be back to my normal self
Old 01-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #25
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Wanted to add another pic

as u can see, I still got that big fat booty ...hey, that rhymes hehe

shelf.jpg