Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-26-2013, 08:04 PM   #26
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very pretty picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Wanted to add another pic

as u can see, I still got that big fat booty ...hey, that rhymes hehe

Attachment 106502

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:09 AM   #27
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks Paul
Old 01-27-2013, 07:20 AM   #28
Obesus Magnus

Obesus Magnus has said some nice things
Default Miss M!

That is great news...I am glad you are taking care of yourself and now the mere potential for augmented and amplified voluptitude has us in a most pleasant mood! Our support to you in all things! Blessings from the Rev. out here in the wilds of Cali-i-forny in that Cow-town we call "Frisco"!
Obesus aka Rev_Elder_Mech
Old 01-27-2013, 08:49 AM   #29
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why thank ya Rev'ren ... it is dang shore good to be back and see some familiar faces are still around here too
Old 01-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #30
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Glad you are back! And glad you got your hip problem worked out. I always thought you were one of the most beautiful and sexy women here!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #31
Robbie G.

Robbie G. can now change their title
Default A Toast is in Order!

Good to see you again As we all here missed you and are so happy to see you back to your ways. Cheers to you!
Robbie G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:14 AM   #32
wisconfa

wisconfa has said some nice things

You still got it, hon !!!
wisconfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #33
observer10

observer10 has said some nice things

Must say I am a fan
observer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #34
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Now that is a Shelf Bootay!! WOW truly incredible and i love how that dress just seems to cling extra snug around your Booty Hips and Upper Thighs! You truly look Stunningly Gorgeous Melissa!
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:28 PM   #35
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Attachment 106502
Stunning! Love that angle (with what you have to show off)!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:04 AM   #36
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Aawww thank y'all so much it's nice to still feel appreciated even though I don't have a website anymore lol
Old 01-29-2013, 07:12 PM   #37
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board

Looking good! Glad your back!
Old 01-30-2013, 07:01 AM   #38
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindeadhead View Post
Looking good! Glad your back!
Hey you ltns...it's good to be back and thank ya cutie
Old 01-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #39
fat_viking_bloke

fat_viking_bloke can now change their title
Default Nice

Quote:

Attachment 106502
You always have been and always will be the most beautiful model to have graced 'BigCuties.'
Old 01-30-2013, 03:27 PM   #40
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

8lbs since jan 14!?! What have you been eating? Lol
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #41
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_viking_bloke View Post

You always have been and always will be the most beautiful model to have graced 'BigCuties.'
Aaww I'm truly blushing ty hon
Old 01-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #42
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post
8lbs since jan 14!?! What have you been eating? Lol
You name it lol

This might be TMI...I dunno lol....but I used to get sick if I would eat too much sweets..like very little would make me feel nauseas so I always stuck to salty snacks and fast food...which I still very much love buuuuuuut....

I'm not sure what caused it ...I had my gallbadder removed so I wonder if that coulda been causing me to get sick on some foods and now that it's gone, no more sickie

Or I'm now on thyroid meds...I have had a couple people tell mee they crave sweets more now that they're on thyroid meds

Or maybe it's some combo of the two but I can't get enough sweets in addition to my love of fast food and salty snacks so all of that ...yeah...it's no wonder lol

Plus, I'm sure it's easy to gain weight back after ya lost it once..I'm refinding it lol
Old 01-31-2013, 12:51 AM   #43
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

That's a great pic, I love your big fat sexy booty and can't wait to see more of it.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:46 AM   #44
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

It's good that everything is going well for you. You are very pretty!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:57 AM   #45
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thanks y'all I will totally be adding more pics periodically.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:32 AM   #46
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Here's another one I took last night

red.jpg
Old 01-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #47
zipper21

zipper21 can now change their title

Oh wow!
Old 01-31-2013, 01:03 PM   #48
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wow so sexy
Old 01-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #49
Gus Dias

Gus Dias has said some nice things
Default Hi Melissa

Good to see you again, welcome. I am your fan.
Gus Dias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:27 PM   #50
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title

Wow, I love how pear-shaped you are!
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote