Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-31-2013, 05:14 PM   #51
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aaww shucks thanks y'all them hips sure do spread when I take a seat lol
Old 01-31-2013, 06:31 PM   #52
LuvEmLarge

LuvEmLarge has said some nice things

Welcome back. It's really great to see you posting pictures once again. You still have it.
LuvEmLarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #53
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEmLarge View Post
You still have it.
Best compliment ever hehe...thanks hon
Old 01-31-2013, 07:21 PM   #54
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Here's another one I took last night

Attachment 106602
DAYUM!! Now that is a gloriously round belly in need of some serious rubbing and some sexy wide hips and a glorious backside being just teasingly hidden by that nightie and sideways pose! You are looking smoking Hot and sexy as every Melissa! You definitely Have it all in one Gloriously Beautiful Sexy Package that has never wavered and been lost in any way! Still will capture my dreams as you ever have there is no doubt about that!! Thanks for sharing hun! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:54 PM   #55
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
You name it lol

This might be TMI...I dunno lol....but I used to get sick if I would eat too much sweets..like very little would make me feel nauseas so I always stuck to salty snacks and fast food...which I still very much love buuuuuuut....

I'm not sure what caused it ...I had my gallbadder removed so I wonder if that coulda been causing me to get sick on some foods and now that it's gone, no more sickie

Or I'm now on thyroid meds...I have had a couple people tell mee they crave sweets more now that they're on thyroid meds

Or maybe it's some combo of the two but I can't get enough sweets in addition to my love of fast food and salty snacks so all of that ...yeah...it's no wonder lol

Plus, I'm sure it's easy to gain weight back after ya lost it once..I'm refinding it lol
Ohh understandable you look great if you gain or not so eat up i guess... Lol didnt you have a site or not, and if so will you get back in the game sort of speak? Lol
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:01 PM   #56
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome back, Miss Melissa!

You've always looked fantastic at any size

Hugs

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:05 PM   #57
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 106602
Help! The program won't let me Rep Lissa!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #58
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post
Ohh understandable you look great if you gain or not so eat up i guess... Lol didnt you have a site or not, and if so will you get back in the game sort of speak? Lol
Lol I did have one for a long while. It's still active www.largenlovelybbw.com but I don't update it. I doubt I will go back to modeling though. I have fun posting pics but don't wanna have to worry with feeling obligated to updating it regularly. I might do a guest update somewhere but as of right now, no plans to re-start my regular updating
Old 02-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #59
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thank you fellas it's freaking fabulous to still feel so appreciated hehe. If I haven't said it lately, I love fa's!!! Lol
Old 02-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #60
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

So glad to hear you are feeling better and to see you back on the board. And you've still got what it takes in my book.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #61
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblbellybhm View Post
So glad to hear you are feeling better and to see you back on the board. And you've still got what it takes in my book.
Thanks hon I can't even tell ya how good it is to be back yay
Old 02-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #62
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Thank you fellas it's freaking fabulous to still feel so appreciated hehe. If I haven't said it lately, I love fa's!!! Lol
Great to hear. Nice pics by the way, saw the site how big was you before the weight.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #63
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

Great to hear. Nice pics by the way, saw the site how big was you before the weight.
I was at 430 but after 4 cheesecakes, I expect to be closing the gap to 400 soon lol

And thank u
Old 02-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #64
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:

Attachment 106602
I Love all the pictures of you in this thread,especially this one. As a fan of larger women, I'm happy to hear that you have returned to your ' Fattening Ways'.
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #65
Crafty Barnardo

I back track this thread, just seeing that booty pic. Wow you can have a picnic on that thing. Lol
Old 02-03-2013, 04:00 AM   #66
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

omg i sent you a message earlier today and didn't even know about this post as i didn't look at the forum because i only came here to message you and find out how you are i guess you have pretty much answered all my questions. glad your back! you are now and have always been my favorite model. your vids and pics have even helped my fiance(who's also a bbw and also gaining) ; seeing beautiful women like you that love their body has shown her that she's beautiful too. back in the days when you had your yahoo chat group was the first time i found out about bbw's and fa's and that it was ok and normal. before that i thought i was the only one. and that in turn has also shown my fiance that she's not the only one either. i guess this is our way of saying thanks mel
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #67
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
omg i sent you a message earlier today and didn't even know about this post as i didn't look at the forum because i only came here to message you and find out how you are i guess you have pretty much answered all my questions. glad your back! you are now and have always been my favorite model. your vids and pics have even helped my fiance(who's also a bbw and also gaining) ; seeing beautiful women like you that love their body has shown her that she's beautiful too. back in the days when you had your yahoo chat group was the first time i found out about bbw's and fa's and that it was ok and normal. before that i thought i was the only one. and that in turn has also shown my fiance that she's not the only one either. i guess this is our way of saying thanks mel
Aaawwwww you're so very welcome I actually think I do remember you but it has been a LONG time since we've chatted lol. I'm glad to hear you've been well too and I so appreciate that I was able to help. That's very sweet
Old 02-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #68
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post

I Love all the pictures of you in this thread,especially this one. As a fan of larger women, I'm happy to hear that you have returned to your ' Fattening Ways'.
Thank u so much it seems to be a favorite I've noticed hehe
Old 02-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #69
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
I back track this thread, just seeing that booty pic. Wow you can have a picnic on that thing. Lol
Lmao and it's smaller than it used to be..wait til it gets back to full(er) form in all its glory lol
Old 02-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #70
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default One of the many pictures of you that I loved

was one of you wearing a girdle.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #71
observer10

observer10 has said some nice things

[QUOTE=largenlovely;1952303]Here's another one I took last night

Wow red is my favorite color and now I am a bigger fan
observer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #72
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post
was one of you wearing a girdle.
I've had a couple sets like that but there was one in particular that I loved..it was more of a retro/pin up girl set. I bet that's the one ur talking about
Old 02-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #73
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Lol thanks hon
Old 02-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #74
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
I was at 430 but after 4 cheesecakes, I expect to be closing the gap to 400 soon lol

And thank u
Any thoughts about going past 400?
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:05 AM   #75
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post

Any thoughts about going past 400?
I have no doubt it will wind up happening. Especially at the rate I've had food coming in this house lately lol