Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-24-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
aztecprinc3ss

aztecprinc3ss has said some nice things
Default Big women, big sex drives

I'm sure most if not all of us have heard people say big women have big sexual appetites and I was wondering if that would constitute a stereotype or not? I know personally that it does apply to myself but often times I would think that maybe it has nothing to do with weight just age. What does everyone think? Should we label this a stereotype or a virtual certainty? Or possibly a combination of the two?
Old 01-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's a stereotype.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's a stereotype.

Just like the stereotype that all fat women eat excessively, are compulsive eaters or feedees. We're as different and varied as thin women.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:38 AM   #4
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, a stereotype just like these ladies have said and to be honest, the stereotype is usually portrayed in a NEGATIVE light.

I hear/read a lot of stuff like...
-fat women don't have sex on a regular basis/much/at all, so they're super horny.
-fat women give good "head" because they are hungry.
-fat women are desperate for men/attention/relationships/love so they will sleep with any Tom, Dick or Harry without question.

Puh-lease

I would say the people who say/write crap like this, do not know many fat women (if any at all).

Last edited by fat9276; 01-25-2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: there, they're, their :\
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=fat9276;1950528

I would say the people who say/write crap like this, do not know many fat women (if any at all).[/QUOTE]

From my experience, young men say all sorts of ridiculous things about women, and no experience is required to assert things with great confidence So all sorts of crap gets passed off as gospel (although I think only the most gullible of other guys would give it much credence).

I think most of it could be categorized as wishful thinking--"if <this group> really is so into sex / so easy, then there really is a solution to my sexual frustrations, I just have to find a member of <this group> who is into me and I'll get all the awesome sex I want!" (or at least they can go home and wank off to the idea of getting all the awesome sex they want).
Old 01-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Unfortunately those stereotypes are limited to young men, either.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #7
boss351

boss351 can now change their title

Actually, several genetic studies have, in fact, raised the possibility of a genetic link between food appetite and sexual appetite. I'll post a few if I can dig them up-- it's been a few years since I reviewed them in college...
boss351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:12 AM   #8
ssbbw4m4

ssbbw4m4 can now change their title

based on myself, as a man, I tend to eat more when I am lonely. When I am with someone, I eat a lot less. I gained a lot when I was not dating someone. Sitting in front of the TV every night, constantly snacking vs having someone to go out with or just sitting at home cuddling, I don't eat so much. When I lived in Germany, I ate a lot of heavy German food and drank a lot of the grat German beer and gained weight. But it had nothing to do with sexual drive. I had the same sexual drive when I lived in the middle east with no alcohol and lighter food. I think it's a total myth.
ssbbw4m4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:27 AM   #9
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile

I think its a total myth. Some weeks i can be like a woman posessed taking every opportunity i get to satisfy myself. Then i can just be quite happy for a week or more without doing anything. I think it all comes down to how happy i am in my life at the time. I do think i have been a little more active since joining here
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #10
gogogal

gogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized repgogogal has super-sized rep

I think it's possible there's some truth to this. Not the sweeping statement "big women, big sex drives". But I think the libido has more potential to thrive in a well-fed body than in an underfed one. I've seen lots of studies that certain foods and vitamins increases sexual appetite. If you are a big girl who happens to eat some of these foods in abundance.. then you might tend to be on the randier side

In my own personal experience, I am definitely more sexually responsive when I have a full & happy belly.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #11
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

LOL, this is up on the list as big girls give better head. I have a huge sex drive, and I enjoy giving head to the man that I love. That's not because I'm a big girl, that's because I'm a horny ass chick.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #12
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think women of any size that are confidant and comfortable with their body/sexuality are (or at least seem) more sexual. I have to be honest, most of the women on this site seem more confidant and secure than the average woman of any size. I know that since my fiance has become more comfortable with her body (and joining here was part of that) she's been more frisky.

Granted I'm an FA who works out, but I know that the better I look to myself the more likely I am to walk around with my shirt off or naked, which usually leads to more sex.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #13
Melissa1451

Melissa1451 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMelissa1451 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I honestly don't know if it is a stereotype or what. Personally, my libido is much higher than my friends'. I love sex, it's fun. Granted I get to have sex with my best friend, Hamdinger (We're getting married tomorrow )
Melissa1451 is offline   Reply With Quote