Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was thinking that we have a Christmas wishlist but we should totally have a feedee wishlist full of food for feeders to be able to indulge the fat girls hehe

Sure sure, I know...I proclaim from the rooftops that I'm not a feedee but uhh...I won't turn down cake or nuttin' lol

Please folks feel free to post your own food wishlist here's mine

My Food Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3O2XM6PT73GLT
Old 01-25-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wish Amazon CA would ship food. My American amazon wish list has a few goodies but it doesn't allow delivery to Canada and I dunno where to find something similar for Canadians.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:35 AM   #3
pockets

pockets has said some nice things

^^ same! I'm from NZ & we have nothing like that here!
pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Man that sucks y'all...I thought it would be fun for everyone to share their lists and also to maybe find some new foods on other people's lists as well

And of course to allow the feeders to contribute to our fatness lol

But it sucks if a lotta people wouldn't be able to participate in that I'm sorry
Old 01-26-2013, 09:10 AM   #5
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Sure sure, I know...I proclaim from the rooftops that I'm not a feedee but uhh...I won't turn down cake or nuttin' lol

Please folks feel free to post your own food wishlist here's mine

My Food Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3O2XM6PT73GLT
First, congratulations on the successful hip surgery!!

Great idea, I don't have a list myself. . but it's always nice to know what others are interested in, and indeed there are some wonderful things on the lists. . Not to mention as one who loves to bake. .such great ideas. .
Old 01-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think this is a great idea!!! I'm not a feedee but I AM a foodie! I love food and tasting/trying new things. So let the feeders put their money where my mouth is!! LOL!

Here's my wish list: (If I did it right!)

http://amzn.com/w/2CVA5ZAWXK1DF

These are just a few things I put on the list until I got bored! LOL! Feel free to send me something else but here are my preferences:
Milk or white chocolate - no dark
LOVE peanut butter things
I prefer crispy/crunchy cookies over soft ones any day.
I love sweets
I don't like sour things or pickled things or sour pickle things.
NO Olives, raisins, mushrooms, or hot peppers.
YES to Cake at any time!

I'll sit by the mailbox...

Last edited by SuperMishe; 01-26-2013 at 12:59 PM.
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeTraveller View Post

First, congratulations on the successful hip surgery!!

Great idea, I don't have a list myself. . but it's always nice to know what others are interested in, and indeed there are some wonderful things on the lists. . Not to mention as one who loves to bake. .such great ideas. .
Thank you so much I'm sure glad it all turned out ok and that my life is returning to some normalcy.

And I have discovered a new found love of baking myself. So it's fun to check out other people's lists for me too you should totally make a list if ya getta minute. But fair warning...it WILL make ya hungry checking out all that delicious food lol
Old 01-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMishe View Post
I think this is a great idea!!! I'm not a feedee but I AM a foodie! I love food and tasting/trying new things. So let the feeders put their money where my mouth is!! LOL!

I'll sit by the mailbox...
Totally stole the reeses peanut butter pie and added it to my wishlist ...Lawd, that looks yummy lol

I'm a foodie too lol...I can't get enough sweets!!

I'm hoping some sweet feeder out there will send me a raspberry cheesecake!!! *fingers crossed* lol

Awesome list though let us know whenever ya update it so we can have another look-see
Old 01-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #9
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

#jealous

Most of the food on my Amazon list is cookies and soda. Mainly Ramune cuz I can't find it in Canada

Dammit... must find the Canadian equivalent...
Old 01-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #10
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's such a small amount of food that Amazon will ship out to Australia The only Australian based sites that allow for the wishlist function who deliver food seem to be for hampers, and they're all expensive
Old 01-26-2013, 03:02 PM   #11
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

It really sucks that some of y'all aren't able to participate I'm sowwy.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #12
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

I'm totally trying to find an alternative. Lol. I think something exists for Canadians for this, but I'm not 100% sure.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:38 AM   #13
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Have ya found anything Carla?
Old 01-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #14
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Hmm I thought this was a good idea...it hasn't gotten nearly the response I expected lol

Maybe there are lots of others who can't participate either. Ah well..
Old 01-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #15
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sounds like a good business opportunity.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:01 PM   #16
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence View Post
Sounds like a good business opportunity.
Really? I didn't see it that way...call me naive lol, but I thought it might be fun for a feeder to actually feed a real live fat girl and maybe share the fun-ness with each other for a meal lol
Old 01-29-2013, 06:04 PM   #17
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

wooohooo gotta raspberry cheesecake on the way from an awesome longtime friend that I haven't gotta chat with for a minute yay..*does a raspberry cheesecake happy dance* hehe
Old 01-29-2013, 06:23 PM   #18
fiddypence
Fast Feedist

fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just say that because people living overseas don't seem to have the option. Maybe someone should start a business that's all about sending food to other people. Hmm, I am married to an MBA who specializes in food services.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #19
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Hmm I thought this was a good idea...it hasn't gotten nearly the response I expected lol....
I know, right?? Where are all the feeders??? I want some chocolate!!! LOL!
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #20
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

I'm still on the hunt for a Canadian version. Lol.

My household has no sweets besides jello. Yuck.

I'm craving cookies and gummy bears like no ones business
Old 01-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #21
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can find sites that will deliver here and have wishlists...but those wishlists require you to give your address out to the people sending stuff. I want the anonymous type wishlist like Amazon has. Living here does have some drawbacks
Old 01-30-2013, 06:55 AM   #22
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence View Post
I just say that because people living overseas don't seem to have the option. Maybe someone should start a business that's all about sending food to other people. Hmm, I am married to an MBA who specializes in food services.
Aahh I see whatcha mean ...yeah, that would be a good idea. It's a shame that some people can't participate
Old 01-30-2013, 06:56 AM   #23
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMishe View Post

I know, right?? Where are all the feeders??? I want some chocolate!!! LOL!
Lol maybe it's taking them a minute lol...but yeah, what u said!!! Bring on the sweets lol
Old 01-30-2013, 06:58 AM   #24
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I'm still on the hunt for a Canadian version. Lol.

My household has no sweets besides jello. Yuck.

I'm craving cookies and gummy bears like no ones business
Oh no girl...Jello alone ain't an appropriate fat girl food LOL Canada needs to get with the program here
Old 01-30-2013, 07:00 AM   #25
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I can find sites that will deliver here and have wishlists...but those wishlists require you to give your address out to the people sending stuff. I want the anonymous type wishlist like Amazon has. Living here does have some drawbacks
Yeah I don't blame u for wanting to keep it anonymous. You would think amazon would have something available. Hopefully they will in the future