Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #26
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Oh no girl...Jello alone ain't an appropriate fat girl food LOL Canada needs to get with the program here
I've found some candy shop things that send to Canadian addresses, but I don't know if it shows the address to senders or not. That part would suck if it did. Also, there's some drastic shipping fees that I'm totally not a fan of, lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #27
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

American companies that ship to Canada often have stupid shipping fees. I know I was looking at some clothing for my wife, and by the time that shipping and tax were added, $50 became $75 or so

Having said that, there are _few_ that seem serious about it, and have reasonable shipping. I guess all you can do is check.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #28
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well maybe some sweet feeder will have sympathy on your plight and send them regardless of the shipping fees. It doesn't hurt to add them cuz ya never know
Old 01-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #29
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I thought ebay would be an option (as they have a wishlist feature), but it looks like you still have to enter the recipient's address manually
Old 01-30-2013, 08:29 PM   #30
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
There's such a small amount of food that Amazon will ship out to Australia The only Australian based sites that allow for the wishlist function who deliver food seem to be for hampers, and they're all expensive
Its such a shame coles and woolies dont have the feature cause you can actually gift groceries and they wave the delivery fee only prob is you have to make sure the person is home at the delivery time oh and you do need the home addy for it as well
Old 01-30-2013, 08:51 PM   #31
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's really stinky that some of y'all can't participate in the fun...especially after u mentioned how much a container of frosting costs over there Amanda. Eep!!!

That's fat girl robbery
Old 01-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #32
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I am a doofus and forgot to fix the shipping address on my wishlist if anyone has tried it and it wouldn't pull up an address to allow you to complete the order. I did it for my other wishlist and assumed it would apply for this one as well....guess not lol

Anywho...the prob is fixed now. There's some heath bars calling my name on my wishlist I lurve to add heath bars into my icecream *bats eyelashes* hehe
Old 01-31-2013, 08:07 AM   #33
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Really? I didn't see it that way...call me naive lol, but I thought it might be fun for a feeder to actually feed a real live fat girl and maybe share the fun-ness with each other for a meal lol
I think the lack of response to your idea is mostly that a lot of folks consider the very concept as an act of devious, creepy, exploitive, abnormal, objectifying, victimizing evilness that must be rooted out with McCarthy-ish effort and determination.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:07 AM   #34
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post

I think the lack of response to your idea is mostly that a lot of folks consider the very concept as an act of devious, creepy, exploitive, abnormal, objectifying, victimizing evilness that must be rooted out with McCarthy-ish effort and determination.
Lol damn evil feeders

I guess I see it as mutually beneficial. Then again, I've participated in my share of feeder/feedee activities in real life w/a boyfriend and online as well, obviously lol. It's all about perspective. If a fat girl likes cake and a feeder wants to give you cake..well...I don't see a problem here lol. It's all fantasy and funness regardless...even if a gal isn't intentionally trying to gain weight, the cake will likely cause it..and you're gonna eat the damn thing anyway lol..so why not play with it? Right? Lol

I guess some people/women feel it's a control issue. But sexually, there's always an underlying control struggle. It can be fun to relinquish it sometimes for play time..

Maybe my perspective may seem skewed to others on the matter. I dunno...but that makes perfect sense to me.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:12 AM   #35
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Though I've had a private response to the wishlist...but not a public response. I got 4 cheesecakes on the way!!! Lol...I'm hoping nobody finds me face down in bed with my head buried in a cheesecake dead of a cheesecake overdose lol

so maybe some of the feeders are reluctant to be vocal in a thread and I get that...but I expected more women to be ok with posting a foodee wishlist even if it wasn't a feedee wishlist.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #36
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

I recon there could also be a feeder wish list...

Mind you i think the p+p for a ton of donuts might cost a bit .
Old 01-31-2013, 05:15 PM   #37
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey86 View Post
I recon there could also be a feeder wish list...

Mind you i think the p+p for a ton of donuts might cost a bit .
A feeder wishlist to supply a feedee wishlist.... I suppose that's one way to do it lol
Old 02-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #38
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

You do have a good point... endless food lists should be the feedee's responcibility lol.

However there could be a feeder wish list (things other than loads of yummy foods) such as:

Huge beds and sofas which could take my girls weight, extra wide doorways... these are the things a feeder needs haha .
Old 02-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #39
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey86 View Post
You do have a good point... endless food lists should be the feedee's responcibility lol.

However there could be a feeder wish list (things other than loads of yummy foods) such as:

Huge beds and sofas which could take my girls weight, extra wide doorways... these are the things a feeder needs haha .
I've went through a wall before when leaning on it LOL and broke a few beds and ripped a couch lol..I'm like a bull in a china shop lol
Old 02-01-2013, 10:04 AM   #40
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Woooohoooo got a raspberry cheesecake and a mint chocolate cheesecake today!! C'mon feeders, I can take whatever y'all send hehehe. So excited to be digging into my cakes
Old 02-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #41
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

mmm cheese cake..
I'm game to make one.. not going to be a good thing for me since i haven't eaten yet and looking at food might have me darting for the kitchen (I only just got out of the shower like 15 minutes ago)
ETA: I buy snacks and yummy food often but usually have to share it..so this list is all me!!

Last edited by HottiMegan; 02-01-2013 at 12:23 PM.
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:43 PM   #42
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm gonna play, although I am gutted that you can't get cheesecakes sent in the UK!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #43
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I'm not a feedee, but I am a poor fat student, so if anyone has an urge to send me food, I'm not going to stop them! https://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wi...2EK2Y1JTGZW6O/
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:57 PM   #44
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OMG that was so fun! I spent a couple of hours just perusing foods! I am not a gainer but love to eat and be fed. (just putting that out there)
I had no idea how much awesomeness was on Amazon
http://amzn.com/w/2DDYWVPCDP0B
Old 02-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #45
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Yay for more players!! Lol. I'm sure there are plenty of feeders around this joint that will be happy to send us hungry fat girls food hehe

And Megan it IS fun lol...I am gonna go back and add more stuff at some point.

Gingembre, no feedee-ness required here..just hungry fat girls lol
Old 02-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #46
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

This looks like it'd be fun...and food is always yummi

I might make a list later, maybe
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #47
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's my wishlist. I'll give it a shot. I'm not sure how to separate the food from other items, sorry
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #48
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm so jealous that you can get cheesecakes delivered. I really, really want some goooooood cheesecake.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #49
danbsc29630

danbsc29630 can now change their title

Not a bad way to show some love. Ready for some Fudge Melissa?
danbsc29630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:23 AM   #50
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbsc29630 View Post
Not a bad way to show some love. Ready for some Fudge Melissa?
I am all kinds of ready hehehe. Woohooo yay for fudge lol thanks doll *smooches*