Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-03-2013, 10:23 AM   #51
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0nnie View Post
This looks like it'd be fun...and food is always yummi

I might make a list later, maybe
U totally should..this is a blast lol
Old 02-03-2013, 10:24 AM   #52
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'm so jealous that you can get cheesecakes delivered. I really, really want some goooooood cheesecake.
I usually make a cherry cheesecake for holidays around here but nothing beats a good cheesecake that u don't gotta make yourself lol
Old 02-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #53
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Woooohoooo got a raspberry cheesecake and a mint chocolate cheesecake today!! C'mon feeders, I can take whatever y'all send hehehe. So excited to be digging into my cakes
Jealous! No snacks for me :-(
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #54
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMishe View Post

Jealous! No snacks for me :-(
Someone send this gal some snacks STAT lol
Old 02-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #55
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Someone send this gal some snacks STAT lol
I would but rather in person. Lol
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #56
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

SuperMishe!!! Your snacks come with an added bonus hehe.

I wanna make a joke about opening up the package but I'm gonna try to refrain lol
Old 02-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #57
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I'm just going to have to make myself that cheesecake and continue to by myself treats. I still can't find a website that'll work like Amazon but for Australian deliveries.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #58
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It was brought to my attention that the previous link was weird. Here's my wishlist. Sorry, I use my cell to post and amazon is different on a cell lol.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #59
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm thinking of ordering some of my own treats, come payday. I'm in some serious fudge deprivation here..
Old 02-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #60
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Maybe Dimensions should have a special section for snackie wish lists that could be filled by generous FAs...
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:04 AM   #61
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Maybe Dimensions should have a special section for snackie wish lists that could be filled by generous FAs...
I think this is the best idea ever lol

I'm in!! Hehe
Old 02-06-2013, 09:35 AM   #62
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Just to add to this. Since I've been gaining weight, a brilliant FA asked if I would need bigger clothes and asked that I add some stuff like that to the list. So it could be an all things gaining type wishlist
Old 02-06-2013, 01:38 PM   #63
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

***pouts***

Nothing has turned up in my search. Booooooo

A friend told me of an idea, but I don't see it as safe... so that's not good. Something to do with PayPal and picture proof...
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:10 PM   #64
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
***pouts***

Nothing has turned up in my search. Booooooo

A friend told me of an idea, but I don't see it as safe... so that's not good. Something to do with PayPal and picture proof...
I'm so sorry u can't participate Carla I'm pouting with ya. It sucks that u can't join in on all the fun.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #65
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Just wanna say that so far out of the cheesecakes I've gotten, while they're all good, the reeses peanut butter pie is probably the best thing I've ever put in my mouth!!!! I'm a huge fan of raspberries and that peanut butter pie even put the raspberry cheesecake to shame. Totally worth spending the $$ on it if you love peanut butter.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:50 AM   #66
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm in raspberry need! lol.

I get my fix at McDs. With their chocolate raspberry baked pies and muffins... it's something, at least. Lol. And not a bad price for a happy indulgence.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:09 AM   #67
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

You all are so weird. Who would buy food from off the Internet? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Of course, you all just realize I'm being silly, right? Because I made a list meself. lol
Old 02-07-2013, 01:53 AM   #68
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I'm in raspberry need! lol.

I get my fix at McDs. With their chocolate raspberry baked pies and muffins... it's something, at least. Lol. And not a bad price for a happy indulgence.
I don't think our McD's have raspberry pies!! My turn to be jealous lol. Sonic has this lemon berry slush that is soooo good. I totally recommend it. It's not raspberry but it still has real lemons and berries in it. It's soo yummy.

But yeah, I'm a raspberry fiend lol. Never enough raspberries
Old 02-07-2013, 01:54 AM   #69
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
You all are so weird. Who would buy food from off the Internet? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Of course, you all just realize I'm being silly, right? Because I made a list meself. lol
Lol welcome to the food partay
Old 02-07-2013, 03:14 AM   #70
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I found some sites that will deliver various food products, but again, not with the anonymous/hidden address like Amazon has. One site does hampers, including cakes and wine, another does awesome lollies. Oh well
Old 02-07-2013, 08:45 AM   #71
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

I just had a glance at someones wishlist and I somehow creeps me off to see that there are a lot of items which can be bought "used" - used food???

*kidding - I want cheesecake too
Old 02-12-2013, 06:19 PM   #72
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
I just had a glance at someones wishlist and I somehow creeps me off to see that there are a lot of items which can be bought "used" - used food???

*kidding - I want cheesecake too
LOL I've wondered about that myself. If someone sent a half eaten candy bar, I'm tracking them bitches down lol
Old 02-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #73
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I've updated my foodee/feedee list!! I'm outta goodies boys!! Someone send me sumptin' good to eat and make it a surprise pwease *rubs my hungry belly* hehe.

Btw, after all the food I've gotten so far, I will be posting a weight update soon lol. Surely you fellas would like to contribute. I mean, It IS Fat(ter) Tuesday today afterall hehehe

Last edited by largenlovely; 02-12-2013 at 06:25 PM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #74
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't think our McD's have raspberry pies!! My turn to be jealous lol. Sonic has this lemon berry slush that is soooo good. I totally recommend it. It's not raspberry but it still has real lemons and berries in it. It's soo yummy.

But yeah, I'm a raspberry fiend lol. Never enough raspberries
D'oh!! I was near a Sonic on the 7th and didn't know of this drink. Sounds right up my alley I don't think i'll be near there for a while but will definitely try it when i am.. (it's a 40 minute drive away)
Old 02-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #75
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
I've updated my foodee/feedee list!! I'm outta goodies boys!! Someone send me sumptin' good to eat and make it a surprise pwease *rubs my hungry belly* hehe.

Btw, after all the food I've gotten so far, I will be posting a weight update soon lol. Surely you fellas would like to contribute. I mean, It IS Fat(ter) Tuesday today afterall hehehe
Your delicious talk of all that cheesecake makes me want to give cheesecake another go.. I got turned off from it after eating nearly an entire Costco size one in a sitting a few years ago.. I did make a no-bake version at xmas with cherries on top and that was delicious.. but not like the baked kind..