Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-13-2013, 08:20 PM   #76
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post

Your delicious talk of all that cheesecake makes me want to give cheesecake another go.. I got turned off from it after eating nearly an entire Costco size one in a sitting a few years ago.. I did make a no-bake version at xmas with cherries on top and that was delicious.. but not like the baked kind..
My sister got sick on cheesecake once and hasn't really had a stomach for it ever since. Man I love me some cheesecake lol

Lemme know how ya like the lemon berry slush. It's my favorite drink there.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:11 AM   #77
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love the idea of a Dims snacky list but then the whole problem of addys comes up all over again god I wish amazon would just create an amazon.com.au and be done with it!!!

As for cheesecake Megan next time you make one use a little gelatin and when you beat your cream cheese also whip up some cream then add in about 1/3-1/2 of the cream cheese worth of cream it makes it lighter still gives you the cheesecake feel and taste but doesnt leave you feeling quite so heavy when you eat it. I also add in about half a lemon and a can of condensed milk and then whatever flavour I am doing I have done mint, lime and lemon ones so far and they have all been pretty good.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #78
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I love the idea of a Dims snacky list but then the whole problem of addys comes up all over again god I wish amazon would just create an amazon.com.au and be done with it!!!

As for cheesecake Megan next time you make one use a little gelatin and when you beat your cream cheese also whip up some cream then add in about 1/3-1/2 of the cream cheese worth of cream it makes it lighter still gives you the cheesecake feel and taste but doesnt leave you feeling quite so heavy when you eat it. I also add in about half a lemon and a can of condensed milk and then whatever flavour I am doing I have done mint, lime and lemon ones so far and they have all been pretty good.
Unfortunately, gelatin isn't vegetarian. It's rendered from animals, so i cant do that. The condensed milk could make it a little lighter. I hate to admit it, sometimes there's a thing as too much sweet for me, and i think that's what turned me off from it.. i was sweeted out from it but i had an extreme amount, like a 12 or 14" size!

On a side note, I now have ingredients to make chocolate chocolate chip fudge and panuche fudge I've got plans for it this weekend!
Old 02-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #79
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Unfortunately, gelatin isn't vegetarian. It's rendered from animals, so i cant do that. The condensed milk could make it a little lighter. I hate to admit it, sometimes there's a thing as too much sweet for me, and i think that's what turned me off from it.. i was sweeted out from it but i had an extreme amount, like a 12 or 14" size!

On a side note, I now have ingredients to make chocolate chocolate chip fudge and panuche fudge I've got plans for it this weekend!
you can get non animal gelatin pretty easily or use agar agar flakes instead agar agar is from seaweed so no animals harmed and it sets like normal gelatin

well over here its condensed milk and cream cheese whisked together for no bake cheesecakes I added the whipped cream (though if you have a vegetarian alternative you could use that easy enough) to help lighted the mix and make it lest sickly

btw I have been working on my wishlist its more clothes than food (mostly a work in progress)

I did add vouchers for places like my local supermarkets and stuff as Amazon really does not ship much food stuff here though I will be looking and adding more

I honestly dont expect anything from this list it is purely a flight of fantasy and wishful thinking but so much fun do dream

http://amzn.com/w/28X3GUU32YRAC

PS IF you do want to send something and need my email addy for gift vouchers largenlovely has it thats if you dont mind sharing it if needs be melissa to keep the element of surprise n all

Last edited by spiritangel; 02-14-2013 at 11:59 PM.
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:29 PM   #80
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I swear I need a few full time heavy duty rich feeders or something lol...I'm out of goodies. I'm up another 10 pounds since putting up the wishlist lol but outta good stuff to eat
Old 02-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #81
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I still can't find any sites that will work like Amazon's wishlist down here The only other option is to get one of those psuedo mail box services, but then the shipping costs would still be huge and on me. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make myself stuff!
Old 02-25-2013, 11:13 AM   #82
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I've updated my food list again fellas I would loooove some fast food gift cards or more cheesecakes just sayin' hehe
Old 03-04-2013, 12:12 AM   #83
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

Here goes nothing.....my food wishlist

b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote