Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
jonj287

jonj287 can now change their title
Default Weight scale Pics..

Whats everyone weigh right now...show with a pic of the scale showing how much you weigh....
jonj287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No .
Old 01-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think it is a nice request. I love to see a BBW/SSBBW stepping on a scale and seeing her weight.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Yeah.....

Honestly, I do too -- and it seems a little bit odd that so many people are comfortable posting updates about their current weight, yet would refuse to share a photo with the scale?

(But hey, maybe it's just as "odd" to like seeing these types of photos or videos? I dunno.... Just know I like them?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
I think it is a nice request. I love to see a BBW/SSBBW stepping on a scale and seeing her weight.

op user
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #5
jonj287

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
Honestly, I do too -- and it seems a little bit odd that so many people are comfortable posting updates about their current weight, yet would refuse to share a photo with the scale?

(But hey, maybe it's just as "odd" to like seeing these types of photos or videos? I dunno.... Just know I like them?)
Ya, i have to agree, but many people have there quarks about didn't things....i thought i was a simple request!
Old 02-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #6
vampirekitten

vampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized repvampirekitten has super-sized rep

I personally think its great! I am a fatty and just actually took pics of me with my belly on a scale lol :P have to post them tonight but I don't have one of me on the scale! will have to take one of those too!!
vampirekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would venture to posit that it's not odd or quirky in the least. People have different comfort levels, different security levels, etc. Just as it's human for some to assume that people are dying to put themselves on exhibit for other people's viewing pleasure, it's human to say, no thank you. Not odd. It's called body autonomy.

Why don't you who do enjoy it get the ball rolling by volunteering first. I'm sure there will be no shortage of volunteers if they agree what a great idea it is.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #8
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This isnt a current picture, Im over 300lbs now. I love this one though! That scale doesnt even go up to my current weight, lol!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scale.jpg (29.6 KB, 2719 views)
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
This isnt a current picture, Im over 300lbs now. I love this one though! That scale doesnt even go up to my current weight, lol!
You have the cutest feet!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:31 AM   #10
jonj287

I do have to agree, you have some very cute toes and feet!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:21 AM   #11
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
You have the cutest feet!
in deed
Old 02-28-2013, 03:55 PM   #12
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Great pic!

No chance of getting a current "maxxing out the old scale" pic though?

Hehe....

Quote:
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #13
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Nice shot....
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:36 AM   #14
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very nice pictures and thank you very much.

Op user
Old 03-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #15
indianmn
BBW/SSBBW Admirer

indianmn can now change their title

Quote:
What a great angle...I love how cute your thighs, legs, and feet look! Thanks for sharing!
indianmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:05 AM   #16
op user

Stuffingkit,

Maybe you should step again on the scale to show us what it tells! Does it stuck at 300 or goes to your current weight?
Old 05-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #17
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things

Yes, please go on the scale again.
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:31 AM   #18
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things

Quote:
Do you have your old scale? Can you step on it again?
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote