Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
sophie lou
 
sophie lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Gaining for love

Just a curious post. I was wondering are there many people here who have gained or are gaining for somone they love. Would you gain more if your partner asked you to
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
bobsjers
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 86
bobsjers has said some nice things
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
Just a curious post. I was wondering are there many people here who have gained or are gaining for somone they love. Would you gain more if your partner asked you to
Gaining for someone else is not a good idea. Too many times either the person has been dumped, and left fatter than they want to be, or they don't like being fat and resent the person who encouraged them.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #3
fiddypence
Fast Feedist
 
fiddypence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut
Posts: 116
fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Well, I would definitely gain weight if my wife wanted that. I don't think that "gaining for love" is a bad thing. My wife is gaining weight because she loves me. On the other hand if anyone ever says "if you really loved me, you'd gain x pounds", that's just emotional abuse, not love.

So don't gain weight for emotional abuse.

Last edited by fiddypence; 01-29-2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: commas!
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:03 PM   #4
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man
 
ClashCityRocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Downtown LA
Posts: 1,369
ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence View Post
Well, I would definitely gain weight if my wife wanted that. I don't think that "gaining for love" is a bad thing. My wife is gaining weight because she loves me. On the other hand if anyone ever says "if you really loved me, you'd gain x pounds", that's just emotional abuse, not love.

So don't gain weight for emotional abuse.
truth. i'd never ask a significant other to gain...it's a pretty serious undertaking and i can't imagine a person doing so if not of their own accord. letting a partner know of your preference is the best bet, and who knows, they might end up packing on the pounds because they weren't aware that they had the option. seems as though it might be something of a relief to hear "eat what you want and be happy" as opposed to "stay in shape because i only find you attractive as you are now." if they choose not to gain, so what? you found them attractive at their current size/weight, and that won't change just because they don't feel like putting on extra weight.
__________________
...this one goes to 11. :happy:
ClashCityRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:28 AM   #5
sophie lou
 
sophie lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

I'm not sure if I could or not. I did think there might be quite a few people who have done or are thinking about it. I suppose I should have added the question have you asked anyone to gain for you too
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
FatAndProud
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,888
FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

That's the only way I'd prefer to gain it makes everything more pleasurable!
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #7
Azrael
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 131
Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics
Default

Yea, I'm vehemently opposed to the whole notion.

Either you gain for yourself or not at all.
It is your property do to it what you want, not want someone else wants or to please someone else.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #8
tjw1971
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 163
tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default On the flip side?

How many people out there go on diets primarily to please their significant other? I'm not really trying to debate this topic one way or the other.... but just thinking it probably happens a lot and few people would find fault with it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
Yea, I'm vehemently opposed to the whole notion.

Either you gain for yourself or not at all.
It is your property do to it what you want, not want someone else wants or to please someone else.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #9
fiddypence
Fast Feedist
 
fiddypence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut
Posts: 116
fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
Yea, I'm vehemently opposed to the whole notion.

Either you gain for yourself or not at all.
It is your property do to it what you want, not want someone else wants or to please someone else.
No (wo)man is an island, especially in a close relationship. My wife wants to gain weight for me because she knows I'll like it. Do you think that's wrong?
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #10
cubex89
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
cubex89 has said some nice things
Default

I'd gain as much weight as my lover wanted me too. She's just too shy to ask or say anything, she gained nearly 100 pounds because she thought I'd like it.
cubex89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #11
Azrael
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 131
Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw1971 View Post
How many people out there go on diets primarily to please their significant other? I'm not really trying to debate this topic one way or the other.... but just thinking it probably happens a lot and few people would find fault with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence
No (wo)man is an island, especially in a close relationship. My wife wants to gain weight for me because she knows I'll like it. Do you think that's wrong?
I'd disagree with both of these positions.

It's the individual's body, it's their choice.
I don't think you should change your body to please someone elses fetish but some people will willing do that to themselves.

I say this, yet I'm a feeder.

The idea that someone else would purposely gain weight in order to do so simply so that I can get off and for my sexual pleasure frankly bugs the hell out of me.

They should do it for themselves, not for me.

This of course means that I'm very limited when it comes to expressing feedism if I choose to express it at all.

I will never tell a women that she should gain weight for me.
And I would also hope in the possibility of having a partner who shares the same kink, although that may not be a necessity nor possibility.

----

I'm also sure that you're aware that there's a possibility that your wife might get uncomfortable with the weight she gained and try and reverse course, I would hope you accept that as a possible outcome and be willing to support her throughout the entire thing.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:35 PM   #12
fiddypence
Fast Feedist
 
fiddypence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut
Posts: 116
fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Azrael, I think your default "do no harm" position is great and probably a good guide. But it's ok to go after what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
I'd disagree with both of these positions.
Curious what part of my post you disagreed with. You quoted a statement about my wife's gain, a clarifying question and a general musing about the human condition and said you disagreed. You think that some people are just loners and can/should derive their happiness, thinking only about themselves? Or do you disagree with my wife's decision? Or....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
It's the individual's body, it's their choice.
I don't think you should change your body to please someone elses fetish but some people will willing do that to themselves.
What if you want to? What if your s/o, someone you had made a commitment to, said they like men with beards or no beards or shaved legs. What about gauges or tattoos (or no tattoos). Or any other way you could change your appearance. You shouldn't do it, because you wouldn't have if your partner didn't suggest it?

Not to belabor the point, but if your girlfriend/boyfriend came to you and said, "can you wear this fedora?, it will make me go mad with passion." You would say, "No, I'm sorry, perhaps you should find someone else that shares your fedora fetish".

In any case, as you said, it's the individual's body, it's their choice. That seems to go against this part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
The idea that someone else would purposely gain weight in order to do so simply so that I can get off and for my sexual pleasure frankly bugs the hell out of me.
and this part...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
They should do it for themselves, not for me.
who are you to tell this person what they should or shouldn't do? Are you saying that people shouldn't do things for other? Surely this isn't what you are saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
This of course means that I'm very limited when it comes to expressing feedism if I choose to express it at all.

I will never tell a women that she should gain weight for me.
And I would also hope in the possibility of having a partner who shares the same kink, although that may not be a necessity nor possibility.
Are you in the habit of telling women what they "should" do? Probably not, right?
You probably just ask nicely, this need be no different.

It's unfair to make people guess what you want. Let me tell you, you just never know what someone might say until you ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
I'm also sure that you're aware that there's a possibility that your wife might get uncomfortable with the weight she gained and try and reverse course, I would hope you accept that as a possible outcome and be willing to support her throughout the entire thing.
With every pound gained, every pair of jeans struggled into, every time she looks at a fb photo, laughing and says "wow, I look huge", I always say.

"Just so you know, you can stop now, you can lose weight, I'll love you all the same" and I mean it, because I love my wife.
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #13
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ
 
Mack27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,975
Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

As long as people make their own choices and everyone is clear from the beginning I don't see the problem. My girlfriend knew I was a feeder before we started our relationship. I told her from day one that it wasn't going away, that part of me would always want her to gain. She does get turned on by me feeding her, she does not get turned on by weight gain. I could see her gaining to please me because she loves me. But really I think if she gains it will be because she has a built-in excuse in me to not worry so much about her weight and she enjoys me feeding her. But if she did decide on her own to gain its her choice and no one else's.
__________________
The more you try to convince me of what a big deal you are, the less I'll think of you.
Mack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:12 AM   #14
nikola090
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 370
nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

I'm always been slim and no way it could be natural for me gain.
But I'd love if a future my girl, being herself big, want to make me gain a bit. Could be a new situation.
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #15
Azrael
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 131
Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence View Post
Azrael, I think your default "do no harm" position is great and probably a good guide. But it's ok to go after what you want.
Oh I'm going after what I want when I'm ready but I'm not going to have someone sacrifice their body for my fetish, I'm not fond of that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence
Curious what part of my post you disagreed with. You quoted a statement about my wife's gain, a clarifying question and a general musing about the human condition and said you disagreed. You think that some people are just loners and can/should derive their happiness, thinking only about themselves? Or do you disagree with my wife's decision? Or....?
I was basically answering your question of "Do you think that's wrong?" I generally disagree with it but at the same time it's her choice so *shrug*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence
What if you want to? What if your s/o, someone you had made a commitment to, said they like men with beards or no beards or shaved legs. What about gauges or tattoos (or no tattoos). Or any other way you could change your appearance. You shouldn't do it, because you wouldn't have if your partner didn't suggest it?

Not to belabor the point, but if your girlfriend/boyfriend came to you and said, "can you wear this fedora?, it will make me go mad with passion." You would say, "No, I'm sorry, perhaps you should find someone else that shares your fedora fetish".

In any case, as you said, it's the individual's body, it's their choice. That seems to go against this part.



and this part...

who are you to tell this person what they should or shouldn't do? Are you saying that people shouldn't do things for other? Surely this isn't what you are saying.
There's a fine line between weight gain and wearing a fedora. If you're wearing a uniform, lingerie, leather outfit, high heels, tight/ revealing clothing, etc for someone else you're able to take it off if you don't want to do it anymore.

Weight gain isn't so simple. Some people have to really work at it to lose that weight and it can take months or years to get back to their normal and some people can't even get back to their normal, that's part of the problem.

In those other fetishes you can put it down and go back normal pretty easily,it's either difficult or impossible for some people to go back to normal when it comes to weight gain add into the possibility of it having health complications.

And before anyone gets in on me on the whole HAES thing...I'm well aware of HAES however I'm not willing to completely deny the possibility of weight having an impact on health.

As far as for what they should and shouldn't do, there's a certain thing that gives me (or whoever they're doing it for) a say in that and that's the fact that they are doing it for them. If someone tells you "No, it's fine you don't need to do that for me" and they simply do it anyways, that can annoy people.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence
Are you in the habit of telling women what they "should" do? Probably not, right?
You probably just ask nicely, this need be no different.
I don't tell them what to do.
I just suggest that they if they wanted to they could go out and enjoy themselves instead of having to worry about their weight since it's not an issue for me.

I'm not going to ask them to gain weight but I'll say that it won't bug me and they're free to enjoy themselves if they want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence
It's unfair to make people guess what you want. Let me tell you, you just never know what someone might say until you ask
That's the issue, I don't want them to do that for me.
It should be for them, not me.
It should be for their enjoyment and fun and not be done for my pleasure.
When it's done for their own joy and not to appease someone else it is something which can be enjoyed mutually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence
With every pound gained, every pair of jeans struggled into, every time she looks at a fb photo, laughing and says "wow, I look huge", I always say.

"Just so you know, you can stop now, you can lose weight, I'll love you all the same" and I mean it, because I love my wife.
That is good
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #16
GordoNegro
 
GordoNegro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
Posts: 723
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsjers View Post
Gaining for someone else is not a good idea. Too many times either the person has been dumped, and left fatter than they want to be, or they don't like being fat and resent the person who encouraged them.
I wholeheartedly agree as there are too many miserable people out there. It's bad enough when avoid certain shows on NBC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
I'm not sure if I could or not. I did think there might be quite a few people who have done or are thinking about it. I suppose I should have added the question have you asked anyone to gain for you too
Whether I was strictly feeder or mutual gainer, I've tried to seek about those in the lifestyle or those bbws/ssbbw who actually have those tendencies/traits but did not know about the 'community' etc.
I did this as I don't believe in asking or making an ultimatum for someone to gain weight for my needs to be met. It's one thing; whether someone has a love of fat, a love of food, a love of being overstuffed and its another who had none of those loves; yet continue to do so to avoid being alone.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #17
sophie lou
 
sophie lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

I didn't realise i had started such a hot debate. I feel like i have thrown a firework into a room and ran. I got messaged today about starting the thread and was asked if i was going to add something more to it.

The whole thing came about because my girlfriend had mentioned that i might look sexier with a few extra pounds. I know she likes other women a lot bigger than me and i was tempted to try and gain for her. After some careful consideration i came to the conclusion that i am happy as i am at present. Also i know that if i started i would probably struggle knowing when to say enough
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #18
Tad
mostly harmless
 
Tad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,428
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Heh, I'm in the case where (overall, long run picture) I'm trying not to gain for love....that is, on my own I'd probably gain, but since that is not my wife's preference I'm trying not to (barring that I've been having a bit of a holiday over the past couple of months......but after next week I'll be trying to drop some for the next long period of time)
__________________
Criticism is so often nothing more than the eye garrulously denouncing the shape of the peephole that gives access to hidden treasure.
-Djuna Barnes, writer and artist
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:59 PM   #19
fiddypence
Fast Feedist
 
fiddypence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut
Posts: 116
fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Can't be bother to multiquote your message, Azrael,

Just quickly:

Yes it's way easier to lose weight than gain it. That's a factor that should be considered, but it still doesn't mean you shouldn't do it for someone else, just that you should consider the probability that you may not get it back. Like how you shouldn't lend money to friends if you are not comfortable with the idea that you may not get it back.

You need to recognize that you are being deceptive when you say "go enjoy yourself and don't worry about your weight". You want them to gain weight, yes? Just be honest.

It also sounds like you are hoping that the women you date will come around to your point of view and say "I woke up this morning and decided, I am actually a feedee! To the buffet!"
No, more likely is that your s/o will not think about the fetish in the same way you do.

I don't want to pick on you, Azrael, it's just that a lot of what your are writing is pretty much exactly what I would have typed at your age.

I dated some great women, who did not share my fetish. It was pure torture for me to watch them worry about their weight, when I tried to tell them they didn't have to.

When I started dating my wife, I basically said "Here's the thing, I like watching women gain weight and eat a lot. I also like women who are pretty fat although I like women of all sizes. I don't need you to do anything for me, I'm just going to tell you that's what I like."

Then we started brainstorming things that would be fun, e.g.,
eating contests, buying clothes a size too small, going to restaurants and ordering lots of entrees (more of a role playing thing)
she started lifting weights and eating more to try to "bulk up", because she saw it as an interesting challenge.

Honestly, I felt pretty uncomfortable about all of this, because I felt like she was doing it "for me" instead of "for her". But she wanted to do it for me. In return I do other things, "for her".
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #20
fiddypence
Fast Feedist
 
fiddypence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut
Posts: 116
fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
I didn't realise i had started such a hot debate. I feel like i have thrown a firework into a room and ran. I got messaged today about starting the thread and was asked if i was going to add something more to it.

The whole thing came about because my girlfriend had mentioned that i might look sexier with a few extra pounds. I know she likes other women a lot bigger than me and i was tempted to try and gain for her. After some careful consideration i came to the conclusion that i am happy as i am at present. Also i know that if i started i would probably struggle knowing when to say enough
I think the "knowing when to say enough" thing is key. You have to establish boundaries. Also, does your gf think you'd be hotter if you were fatter or that the act of weight gain would be sexy? That's a difference that you need to be clear about.

Also, if you are not comfortable gaining, perhaps there are other scenarios she would enjoy
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #21
Azrael
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 131
Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddypence View Post
Can't be bother to multiquote your message, Azrael,

Just quickly:

Yes it's way easier to lose weight than gain it. That's a factor that should be considered, but it still doesn't mean you shouldn't do it for someone else, just that you should consider the probability that you may not get it back. Like how you shouldn't lend money to friends if you are not comfortable with the idea that you may not get it back.

You need to recognize that you are being deceptive when you say "go enjoy yourself and don't worry about your weight". You want them to gain weight, yes? Just be honest.

It also sounds like you are hoping that the women you date will come around to your point of view and say "I woke up this morning and decided, I am actually a feedee! To the buffet!"
No, more likely is that your s/o will not think about the fetish in the same way you do.

I don't want to pick on you, Azrael, it's just that a lot of what your are writing is pretty much exactly what I would have typed at your age.
Relax, I'm used to forums where there is plenty of vitriol being thrown around and debating with tons of cussing is common, you're not picking on me XD.

When it comes right down to it, I just want it to be something that is mutually enjoyed and is not something that someone does to please another.

Whether it is done because they are a feedee and gain sexual arousal out of it all or because they themselves enjoy the food and over indulging does not matter.

What matters is that they are not doing it to please me but have some actual enjoyment in it for themselves.

I'm sure you can understand why I think this.

I don't want them to gain weight if they see no joy out of it for themselves.

When I think of people gaining weight for love, I usually assume that they are just going along with it and have no joy out of it whatsoever.

And that is what I do not like...

That being said, when it comes to this whole feedee business I'm not exactly sure to what degree I am one.

There are some who simply cannot get any joy without there being feedism and there are others who can get joy without it.

I'm pretty sure we've thoroughly covered the issue, yea...
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #22
fiddypence
Fast Feedist
 
fiddypence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, Ut
Posts: 116
fiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfiddypence can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

No we must debate MOAR!!! Bragagaga....
fiddypence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:01 AM   #23
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"
 
LordSheogorath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 667
LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

My gal put on some extra 'chub' with the trade-off I don't run so much so, and substitute my long runs for more weight lifting.

Was going pretty well for a bit- I shot up to 210 of solid muscle after three months of hitting the gym.

BUT, once a runner always a runner- and I have quit lifting as often.

Hoping to start bulking up again and hitting the weights more.

She's kept to her end of the bargain.
__________________
"Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one." -Lord Sheogorath
LordSheogorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:49 AM   #24
bostonbbwluv
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 210
bostonbbwluv can now change their title
Default

I would gain if she asked me to. I look at weight gain as a sensual gift your partner gives to you and you give your partner if that's what you both desire.
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #25
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew
 
CaAggieGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central Cali
Posts: 583
CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default

I wouldn't actively gain for love. However, I tend to eat more when I am happy than when I am sad so, I can gain without trying. My last relationship, we ate quite a bit. He is very lean and eats waaaayyy more than I do so he would be hungry and we would go eat. The restaurants we went to were delicious and typically included a lot of butter, so in the end I slowly added on several pounds.

So in conclusion, I wouldn't gain for love, but because I was loved.
__________________
Sometimes the girl who is there for everyone else, needs someone to be there for her.
CaAggieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.