Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #26
JessPoetics178

JessPoetics178 has said some nice things

[/QUOTE]With every pound gained, every pair of jeans struggled into, every time she looks at a fb photo, laughing and says "wow, I look huge", I always say.

"Just so you know, you can stop now, you can lose weight, I'll love you all the same" and I mean it, because I love my wife.[/QUOTE]

Same here man. I tell my fiance the same thing. And she knows that I like real big women. She hasn't tried to gain weight on purpose it just felt nice to her that didn't have to really worry about her body any more. She's almost 300 and her goal is hit it. I tell her she doesn't have too it's her decision and she knows I'm loving it. It's about happiness. I don't know if she is gaining weight out of love or she doesn't feel the need to diet and the weight gain is naturally happening. All I know is that she is happy and I am happy and truth thats what it's about.
JessPoetics178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #27
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

What a lucky guy you are!
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #28
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
Just a curious post. I was wondering are there many people here who have gained or are gaining for somone they love. Would you gain more if your partner asked you to
I would if asked, yes. He knows I like it and the thought of it anyway though
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #29
ranterc

ranterc can now change their title

With every pound gained, every pair of jeans struggled into, every time she looks at a fb photo, laughing and says "wow, I look huge", I always say.

"Just so you know, you can stop now, you can lose weight, I'll love you all the same" and I mean it, because I love my wife.[/QUOTE]

Same here man. I tell my fiance the same thing. And she knows that I like real big women. She hasn't tried to gain weight on purpose it just felt nice to her that didn't have to really worry about her body any more. She's almost 300 and her goal is hit it. I tell her she doesn't have too it's her decision and she knows I'm loving it. It's about happiness. I don't know if she is gaining weight out of love or she doesn't feel the need to diet and the weight gain is naturally happening. All I know is that she is happy and I am happy and truth thats what it's about.[/QUOTE]

And the same here as well

When my relationship firt started all I heard was talk about only having one pc because of weight or id love second but my diet...then I let her know she didn't have to worry about thatwith me, took a whijle for her to believe me because she says almost all her past bf's would sugeest she go oon a diet,,
Although she does still hold back a little she mostly eats as she pleases and as result has gained weight, I don't think she intentionally set out to gain it,,
I do sometimes think is that wrong of me??
Why is she gaining? Cuz she head over heels for me? Am I taking advantage?
If we breakup for whatever reason or not even a break up just in general will she resent me later for telling here she didn't need to be on a diet??

She recently told she had no issues with beinng big, it only started when her ex started telling her she needed to lose weight

As I've gotten to knowher in the past year, I've learned a couple of things this girl absolutley LOVES to eat, loves to occasionally stuff her self and thren take one more bite...knowing this makes me feel ok with itall
ranterc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #30
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

You can ask (though not compel, pressure, deceive or manipulate) your partner to do whatever you want.

And while I don't think your partner should gain just to please you, it's their decision.
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote