Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-31-2013, 07:27 AM   #1
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The 100-inch hips

Not sure if the link to MSN Now's really nice 4-minute "The World's Biggest Hips" has already been posted and discussed somewhere on Dimensions, but here goes:

"The World's Biggest Hips"

Very nicely done, a truly exceptional woman, and she'd certainly be a dream-come-true for many FAs.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

I saw this somewhere yesterday and was wondering if anyone would post it. She's a magnificent woman, and I'm surprised that the video is so positive. Of course, the comments are the usual garbage. If you search for her name online, you can find other articles with more pictures.

Here's my (admittedly silly, but admiring) tribute to her:

Her hips measure eight feet around.
The biggest the tabloids have found.
Her critics are mean,
But she tells them, "A gene
Made my rear end a sight to astound."

The media loves to critique
A gal with a hefty physique.
But thin girls you name,
Almost all look the same,
While every fat woman's unique!

Mikel's got the world-record hips;
They look great in the video clips!
I can't help my stares,
And I say "WOW, who cares
If they come from genetics or chips?"

--musicman
Old 02-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #3
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
I saw this somewhere yesterday and was wondering if anyone would post it. She's a magnificent woman, and I'm surprised that the video is so positive. Of course, the comments are the usual garbage. If you search for her name online, you can find other articles with more pictures.

Here's my (admittedly silly, but admiring) tribute to her:

Her hips measure eight feet around.
The biggest the tabloids have found.
Her critics are mean,
But she tells them, "A gene
Made my rear end a sight to astound."

The media loves to critique
A gal with a hefty physique.
But thin girls you name,
Almost all look the same,
While every fat woman's unique!

Mikel's got the world-record hips;
They look great in the video clips!
I can't help my stares,
And I say "WOW, who cares
If they come from genetics or chips?"

--musicman
This is hysterical!

For an FA it is sublime,
to turn on a dime,
and see hips so perfectly wide,
with a loving man by her side.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #4
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Uniquely Made Diva is getting a lot of attention from outside the FA world from that documentary. I've heard disparaging comments on WorldStarHipHop.com and on CBS 'The Talk' via Youtube.
I hope she continues to webmodel but with the added attention; if she decided to stop or make a change, I could definitely understand especially after seeing the interview.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:26 PM   #5
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

Uniquely Made Diva is right.
I don't know if she has the biggest hips in the world, but I'll bet she has the biggest hips to waist ratio. A truly extraordinary beauty.
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:41 PM   #6
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knobby59 View Post
Uniquely Made Diva is right.
I don't know if she has the biggest hips in the world, but I'll bet she has the biggest hips to waist ratio. A truly extraordinary beauty.
I agree, man I'm dreaming of having a body like that!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #7
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I agree, man I'm dreaming of having a body like that!
Oh Ms Kit what a wiggle when you walk you would have then !!!!
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #8
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ms. Mikel R. (did the documentary give her name? She is on Facebook, her actual name) is really great, her documentary went really well! I hope she continues to receive some positive attention. She does great shots with Bombshells.. she is alright in my book.

Some people just can't handle a person of size doing their own thing like that. I think the reactions of the people in the restaurant as she sat on the bench, also walked around with her husband, were telling. Many people can't look away.

I can't immediately think of someone with larger hips than she, that still has their mobility.
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #9
JessPoetics178

JessPoetics178 has said some nice things

I love her husband! "I have a licence to operate heavy equipment.If you know what I mean." My wife is about 330lbs and shes a pear shape with a belly with only a little over half that hip to waist ratio of 100in. She's what only 430lb? She's healthy and very active. People who say that you can't be healthy and be a big are morons. Always loved her sets and I'm glad shes getting positive attention.
JessPoetics178 is offline   Reply With Quote