Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-01-2013, 06:41 AM   #1
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink Valentines Day

Valentines day is almost here. Has anyone got any super sexy treats planned for the ones they love or lust after.

Do you love it or hate it.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

No plans yet, but I'm thinking I might let someone I know near the goodies if he doesn't have plans already. Lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #3
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Looking forward to it like a hole in the head. Have a feeling my boy and I will have broken up by then...and if we haven't, well, I didn't get a birthday card so definitely not expecting a valentine. Le sigh.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was never a big fan of Valentine’s Day while growing up, because if falls near my birthday, and people had the effrontery to make a bigger deal about Vday than Bday (yes, I was an egotistical child…), and I was also pretty allergic to ‘mushy stuff.’

Then I got into a relationship, and wanted to be romantic, but around Valentine’s Day all the obvious methods are done to death, overpriced, or over-booked. So on VDay itself I usually just give a card and maybe a few chocolates, but then I’ll choose some day not too-too far away from it, and make a much bigger deal on that un-Valentine’s-Day-Day. My wife knows that I’ll be planning something, but won’t know exactly what or when, and she hates commercialized holidays, so this all works out OK. Just starting to work on this year's plans now.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:08 AM   #5
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

February 14 is just another day in our lives. Nothing special. We love each other and show it daily. We don't need a reminder to "Show our love for that special someone with an expensive and useless gift."

If I see an ankle bracelet or a bouquet of flowers and feel it would make her happy, I'll pick it up, whether it's February or November.

This will be the 30th VD for us and in that time, we've only "celebrated" this "holiday" once, the first. It was a disaster.

I show her I love her with random acts of "Getting brownie points" throughout life.

On February 15, however, I do go to the market and get half priced candy. Mamma raised no fool
Old 02-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #6
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No plans for it. In the past, I've made cards for friends and family to let them know I love them. I rarely get anything back, but that's not why I do it. I do like celebrating it when I'm in a relationship, not because it's an expected thing to do or because I feel I have to, but because I like having an excuse to spoil the person I love. I will do that at other times throughout the year too, but I like the idea of sharing Valentine's Day with the person I love. I've done this when I've been in a relationship, but those I've been involved with have either been indifferent about it or very anti, and while they've said they've appreciated what I did, they had no interest or inclination in doing anything themselves.

Which to me, was quite hurtful, because doing something for your partner because you know they'll like it, enjoy it, or be moved by it, even if you're not into it yourself, is important to me. Knowing that they think it's more important to rant about how commercial it is and are boycotting it than doing something - even something small - for me on it can be upsetting. So I think I'll give up on doing anything for this day in the future, and will shelve any wants or expectations.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #7
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
No plans for it. In the past, I've made cards for friends and family to let them know I love them. I rarely get anything back, but that's not why I do it. I do like celebrating it when I'm in a relationship, not because it's an expected thing to do or because I feel I have to, but because I like having an excuse to spoil the person I love. I will do that at other times throughout the year too, but I like the idea of sharing Valentine's Day with the person I love. .
I have nothing planned for the day here, since I'm not in a relationship, but I did enjoy doing things for the one I love.. It was being able to do something for her, not that she expected it, more she deserved good treatment...The past year or so I've done things for some friends who were grieving over the holiday.. they did appreciate it, and I was glad to have been of help.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:34 PM   #8
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Too many pranks and other negative memories make me not like this day.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:12 AM   #9
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeTraveller View Post
I have nothing planned for the day here, since I'm not in a relationship, but I did enjoy doing things for the one I love.. It was being able to do something for her, not that she expected it, more she deserved good treatment...The past year or so I've done things for some friends who were grieving over the holiday.. they did appreciate it, and I was glad to have been of help.
It came up in conversation with my daughter over the weekend, so I might get her a card for it, and a small gift. She's the light of my life and I know she'll appreciate it.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #10
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh my. It makes me sad that there is so much negativity towards Valentine's day. I love giving to the people who I am close to but I see valentines day as an opportunity to spoil the people I love even more. I will be treating my girlfriend to an amazing night at hers and I have very sexy treats for my two internet fun friends.

On the bright side if you dont like Valentine's day you cant complain about half price chocolate on the 15th
Old 02-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #11
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie lou View Post
Oh my. It makes me sad that there is so much negativity towards Valentine's day. I love giving to the people who I am close to but I see valentines day as an opportunity to spoil the people I love even more. I will be treating my girlfriend to an amazing night at hers and I have very sexy treats for my two internet fun friends.

On the bright side if you dont like Valentine's day you cant complain about half price chocolate on the 15th
I plan on getting beaucoups des candies the 15th. Always do LOL

I picked up three bunches of flowers at the market on the way home today. Woman behind was all snotty, said to her daughter, "I don't know why he's buying them today. They won't last until Valentine's Day." Before I could speak, the cashier, a man I see EVERY week, said "He gets his wife flowers every 2 to 3 weeks, for WTHN Day." She looked at him funny and asked what WTHN Day was.

"Why The Hell Not"

She shut up, her daughter laughed.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #12
sophie lou

Oh wow that is wonderful. Your wife is lucky to have you do that. There are so many men out there that just dont have that ability to impulse buy for the ones the love at random. Or they just can't be bothered.
I would love to have been there to see her face, i think the word priceless sums that up just perfect
Old 02-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #13
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

I'm going to wear the lingerie I bought last year, eat chocolate my mommy sent and have a golden girls marathon...might switch to horror
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #14
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandasaur View Post
I'm going to wear the lingerie I bought last year, eat chocolate my mommy sent and have a golden girls marathon...might switch to horror
I should do something like that. I need to romance myself a bit more, I think. I have some sexy stuff I only wear when taking photos, so I should indulge myself and remind me how much I love me.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #15
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I should do something like that. I need to romance myself a bit more, I think. I have some sexy stuff I only wear when taking photos, so I should indulge myself and remind me how much I love me.
You should and also spoil yourself!! I have been alone for so long that the thought of being with another person is just weird...still trying though..
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #16
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love it when I'm with someone, I hate it when I'm single. First world problems....there is nothing worse than having the relationship end right before Valentine's Day and spending it alone
Old 02-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #17
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

I usually try to make others happy on Valentines day. After spending 10 years with m ex, I have learned to expect nothing and you will not be disappointed. Doing things to brighten other people's day is my gift to myself
Old 02-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #18
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

i think as women, we hurt more when we have no one to share our love with on Valentine's Day. I believe this is due to the fact that we are bombarded by the media with cheesy ads---guys giving their grinning beloved lovely jewelry, flowers, and chocolates. It makes you feel like you are missing out. So much of our worth is based on having a man, especially for this special day to pamper us. I'm sure there are some single women who are very content with their lives, but at least for me, I feel like shit if I have no one for Valentine's Day, the day of love.

It feels so freaking empty, especially getting over a breakup before this day, watching all those little ads, smiling women. We made plans for this day, then some crazy b.s. happened, right out of the blue. It's also a catch 22, you are so hung up on that man that is not in the picture at the moment, but too infatuated with him to want anyone else. It's like no one can compare...

Last edited by KittyKitten; 02-04-2013 at 11:27 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:54 AM   #19
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I always look forward to Valentine's Day. This year it will mean I've been with my husband for 10 years. We're celebrating it with some expensive chocolate.
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #20
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

This year, I bought myself an outfit I feel sexy in. I am calling all my single friends. Baking cupcakes and having Chinese food for my dinner.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #21
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

just another eventless day at my house. Maybe I'll watch Chinatown
Old 02-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #22
sophie lou

After reading all the negative comments about valentines day im begining to question myself about it. I have been so excited about treating the people i care about that im getting worried it's all going to fall flat and be a massive anticlimax.

I have brought 20 boxes of silk rose petals to cover my girlfriends bed. When she comes home her bath will be ready and waiting for her with scented candles. I am ordering her favourite meal to be delivered and i am pudding.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:50 PM   #23
noseovertail

noseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot picsnoseovertail does more than just post hot pics

aw it's a bummer that everyone is so anti-valentine's day ha

i'm single, so it's kind of a moot point for me.. but i think it's a fun day, especially when you're with someone, to be a little self-centered and indulge in your love with the rest of the couples of the world ha. but even if i'm single- it still makes me happy to see other people get happy/excited about it

i myself don't really care if it's a 'commercialized' holiday ...we have enough bad days, it's nice to have a day to celebrate love, crushes, flirtation, whatever it is that makes people feel special-- even if it's fleeting
noseovertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #24
sophie lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by noseovertail View Post
aw it's a bummer that everyone is so anti-valentine's day ha

i'm single, so it's kind of a moot point for me.. but i think it's a fun day, especially when you're with someone, to be a little self-centered and indulge in your love with the rest of the couples of the world ha. but even if i'm single- it still makes me happy to see other people get happy/excited about it

i myself don't really care if it's a 'commercialized' holiday ...we have enough bad days, it's nice to have a day to celebrate love, crushes, flirtation, whatever it is that makes people feel special-- even if it's fleeting
Thank you. Someone who shares some of the spirit of valentines day. Maybe i just love it because its just another excuse for me to go overboard for the people who mean loads to me. Just for that im sending you some early love
Old 02-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #25
nikola090

nikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesnikola090 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

think that for a couple could be an occasion for doing something special, but if this day become an usual planned dinner without surprises...it become an empty.
I prefer that the nice things that a valentine's day could bring, could be done in a no-planned day on the year..it's more spontaneous...
nikola090 is offline   Reply With Quote