Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #26
fatluver78

fatluver78 has said some nice things

Im not looking forward to it either. Separated and it is gonna suck..I hope others will enjoy it
fatluver78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #27
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It came up in conversation with my daughter over the weekend, so I might get her a card for it, and a small gift. She's the light of my life and I know she'll appreciate it.
What a great idea!! Get her a card, spend some time with her, show her you love her. . Such memories last a lifetime. .

Then later in the day spoil yourself a bit. .The ladies here have had some great suggestions on how to do so!
Old 02-07-2013, 05:43 AM   #28
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

This is my first year single for Valentine's day since I have been old enough to properly celebrate it. You will be fine. It's just another day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatluver78 View Post
Im not looking forward to it either. Separated and it is gonna suck..I hope others will enjoy it
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #29
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeTraveller View Post
What a great idea!! Get her a card, spend some time with her, show her you love her. . Such memories last a lifetime. .

Then later in the day spoil yourself a bit. .The ladies here have had some great suggestions on how to do so!
I'll have some alone time while she's at school, so I think I'll prance around in sexy underwear and eat some chocolates and remind myself that I'm pretty awesome
Old 02-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #30
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'll have some alone time while she's at school, so I think I'll prance around in sexy underwear and eat some chocolates and remind myself that I'm pretty awesome
Why just on Valentine's Day? Why not every day she's not home
Old 02-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #31
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Pen, if you take pictures of that prance, I'm sure many of us will also remind you of your awesomeness...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #32
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Why just on Valentine's Day? Why not every day she's not home
Well, I can't afford to buy chocolates every day! And I can't find a wishlist service like Amazon that'll let others send them to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Pen, if you take pictures of that prance, I'm sure many of us will also remind you of your awesomeness...
I may be inclined to take photos of it...
Old 02-07-2013, 11:09 PM   #33
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I usually make cards and a small gift for friends and such but unfortunately this year it will just be local as I cant afford to post stuff no chocolates or fun stuff here either sadly

but I may cook myself a nice meal and do a pamper day of home made beauty stuff like sugar scrub and what not

I am making wee boxes with a few goodies (all taken from my craft stash so not costing any $$$ atm) for my 365 days of love project I will save a couple to mail. to friends and give the rest away at Helping Hands and around town

I do miss having someone to do special things for and to celebrate with though I have taken to the whole making valentines a day to share love with people I care about rather than the oh dear single again for yet another valentines day approach

Last edited by spiritangel; 02-07-2013 at 11:11 PM.
spiritangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #34
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Maybe that could be the next big thing. A self pampering kit for singles on valentines day. Everything you could possibly need for a night at home by yourself. essential oils for the bath, floating candles and some luxury chocolates
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:10 AM   #35
sgageny

sgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessgageny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Having an anti-valentines soiree with of group friends,watching some walking dead and then passing out after romancing myself later that night. its gonna be one hell of a night!
sgageny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #36
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I might try to draw some nice things for my friends.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #37
penguin
Fnord

In my shopping this week I have a box of chocolates and some cheesecake, just ready to be enjoyed on Thursday.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #38
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bah. Humbug.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:41 PM   #39
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Working.
He's working.

That's life.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:37 AM   #40
DKnight00
Gamer

DKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot picsDKnight00 does more than just post hot pics

I don't particularly enjoy this time of year, as my wallet runs dry..... I feel it's more of a holiday for the ladies, and although I can say "I don't need a day to make you feel special", I do it anyway. It's just once a year, I feel I can give her this day.
DKnight00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #41
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I jokingly celebrated singles awareness day for years. I've only had a girlfriend once during valentines over the last eight years, but I've had ambition about dating someone most of the time. This year is no exception, but I am far away, and I haven't met my crush in person yet. So I am waiting to meet her.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #42
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sent someone I like a gift. see what happens.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:03 PM   #43
Pandasaur

Pandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 clubPandasaur is a member of the 500 club

There is one good thing about Valentines day...DISCOUNT CANDY the next day =))))))))))))))))
Pandasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #44
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Valentine's day is alright, I just want all the damn candy to go on sale already!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #45
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think it's awfully sweet when a man gives a gift when it's not a gift-giving holiday. I'm not so sure how special I'd feel if I'm given a gift on a day where gifts are socially expected (Valentine's, birthday, etc) lol I'd appreciate them, but I wouldn't feel all warm and fuzzy or eager where it counts lol I need a chivalrous man lol
FatAndProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:38 PM   #46
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going to gorge myself on things with pink frosting and then frolick around in the streets until the sugar high wears off.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:13 PM   #47
penguin
Fnord

We don't get the big next day discounts on chocolate here, not like after Easter.

I have been indulging in some chocolates I bought myself, while wearing sexy lingerie. I've been playing with makeup and nail polish, and taking photos of myself, too Loving myself quite nicely today!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #48
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm having a great valentines day so far. Been eating chocolate, had lots of hugs and kisses, listening to love songs, been playing games with my husband and later on we're going to watch a romantic movie together. It's our 10 year anniversary of being together.

I hope everyone here has a great valentines day!
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #49
Nose_body_knows

Nose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNose_body_knows can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
I'm having a great valentines day so far. Been eating chocolate, had lots of hugs and kisses, listening to love songs, been playing games with my husband and later on we're going to watch a romantic movie together. It's our 10 year anniversary of being together.

I hope everyone here has a great valentines day!
I'm the husband. Having an awesome day with my love. We are Dimensioning together at the moment

:doh: - stop hitting yourself!!
Nose_body_knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #50
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm buying a bottle of cheap pink champagne, buying some drugstore truffles, putting on a sexy black babydoll with red satin ribbon trim, and making mad passionate love to myself. Because I deserve it, dammit!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote