Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #51
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm gonna have some wine tonight, just to continue with the seduction and self lovin'
Old 02-14-2013, 12:00 AM   #52
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

Spend my Valentine's Day away from my boyfriend for like the 12th year in a row. Not the same guy for the whole time but still long enough to make me wonder why the hell I even bother with it anymore. And it's currently 2 am here so it's just begun.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #53
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

I hadn't really expected to do anything for Valentine's Day and ended up having dinner with four lovely ladies. It just goes to show you...

"You could be walking around lucky, and not even know it"
Old 02-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #54
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm still recovering from the whole valentines event. The evening i prepared for my girlfriend was amazing. She knew i was doing something but never expected the delights i had in store for her. She says i made her feel like the most special in the world and i know that's exactly how she made me feel .

The gift's i got from my two special friends were out of this world and they loved what i brought and done for them This has been the best valentines day ever
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote