Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 02-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #26
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

I have always dated bbws, going all the way back to middle-school! A soon as I developed an interest in girls the only ones I even noticed were the chubby ones. I have been a FA to my very core my entire life, i know this because I have loved to draw since I was old enough to hold a pencil and my mother actually saved pictures from early childhood, long before puberty, of crudely drawn fat women. In fact being artistic all of my young adult life created sort of a chronical of my interest.
I guess I was lucky to grow up in a laid back, surfer bum/beach community because I never experienced the prejudices most of people seem to have encountered. I was well know for being a chubby chaser in highschool and can honestly not recall anytime that i felt like it was wrong or unnatural or that anyone else found it odd.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:04 AM   #27
SerenityValkyrie

SerenityValkyrie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSerenityValkyrie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

As a pre-teen I only dated one guy, but in my teenage years...none. In Florida, there weren't any people I knew who were into big people. However...when I moved up here in Mobile, Alabama for college...it scared the sh!t out of me because so many men from all backgrounds were chasing my @$$ lol. The south and I mean Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Lousiana are the best states to be in if you're looking for a BBW/BHM or you want men/women to worship your curves
SerenityValkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #28
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Yes, I have always dated bigger girls, even in high school. I guess I know what I like..even back then
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote