Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Bbw and ssbbw favorite sex positions

I notice its mainly doggy for all women (which is awesome!!) when I discuss this topic, but share your fav position.
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I prefer missionary, because it's more intimate and he can hold me down nicely, too, which I do like. Since getting heavier, I know I need to raise my hips up with pillows, but that's okay.

Any position where my partner lets me know how much they love and enjoy my body is one I enjoy.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Doggy style is nice because it allows for deeper penetration. I agree with penguin about missionary, though sometimes if my climax is really strong, I have a hard time catching my breath. My other favorite position I think is called the butterfly. Where the woman is on her back but she is on the edge of the bed and the guy is standing next to the bed. This position is great because my big belly and mons doesn't get in the way.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #4
Tamall

Tamall has said some nice things

My favorite position is the scissor
Tamall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:25 AM   #5
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I prefer missionary, because it's more intimate and he can hold me down nicely, too, which I do like. Since getting heavier, I know I need to raise my hips up with pillows, but that's okay.

Any position where my partner lets me know how much they love and enjoy my body is one I enjoy.
What does the pillow do? I feel as though I'm missing out!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:46 AM   #6
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
What does the pillow do? I feel as though I'm missing out!
It tilts your pelvis upwards, allowing for easier access and deeper penetration than 'usual' missionary. Win win!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
It tilts your pelvis upwards, allowing for easier access and deeper penetration than 'usual' missionary. Win win!
Yup! It is well worth trying. Depending on how soft your bed and pillows are, you might want to try one or two. It was something I wish I'd discovered earlier, because it makes a BIG difference.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #8
musicman
I hate fat-haters!

musicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging inmusicman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post
I notice its mainly doggy for all women (which is awesome!!) when I discuss this topic, but share your fav position.
I don't know if the OP wanted responses only from the ladies, but I'll throw in my two cents. If you love supersized pear-shaped women as much as I do, it's hard to beat the doggy-style position. In addition to the obvious advantages for her (better control of penetration, etc.), it gives you an unparalleled view of her, uh..., largest assets. Unfortunately, however, many supersized women cannot stay up on their knees for any significant length of time, so make sure your partner can handle this before you start. Nothing kills good sex faster than pain in the knees (or anywhere else, for that matter).

And for face-up positions, I second the advice that others have given about putting pillows under her butt. Even if she already has an extremely large ass, the additional pelvic tilt can make a big difference. Lifting her feet up to the level of your shoulders (with you on your knees) can also have a similar effect.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #9
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

I agree that missionary is the best for intimacy, my wife prefers it (although i'm not sure if that is because I'm the one doing all the work, lol) *scratches head*

That being said, if i may speak candidly, over the years as we have grown much fatter together it has become more challenging as our bellies compete for limited space and I have become to heavy to lay on her. The solution we came up with starts with a 2 phase position that is amazing for both partners! It starts from the standard missionary position, then she lifts one leg and rests her ankle on my shoulder, I'll call that phase one, lol. When your ready for phase 2, simply take the leg that is up in the air and move it over across your chest, resting it on top of her other leg turning her sideways essentially from the waist down, Almost creating a sideways doggy style position which will rock everyone's world... and provide plenty room for big bellies . Hopefully i didn't make that sound more complicated then it really is because you will not be disappointed!
Old 02-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #10
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post
I agree that missionary is the best for intimacy, my wife prefers it (although i'm not sure if that is because I'm the one doing all the work, lol) *scratches head*

That being said, if i may speak candidly, over the years as we have grown much fatter together it has become more challenging as our bellies compete for limited space and I have become to heavy to lay on her. The solution we came up with starts with a 2 phase position that is amazing for both partners! It starts from the standard missionary position, then she lifts one leg and rests her ankle on my shoulder, I'll call that phase one, lol. When your ready for phase 2, simply take the leg that is up in the air and move it over across your chest, resting it on top of her other leg turning her sideways essentially from the waist down, Almost creating a sideways doggy style position which will rock everyone's world... and provide plenty room for big bellies . Hopefully i didn't make that sound more complicated then it really is because you will not be disappointed!
Yes, this is also a great position.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #11
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

Not that I'm a paid spokesman or anything but, just sayin'.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #12
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post
Not that I'm a paid spokesman or anything but, just sayin'.
The ramp is pretty large. Make sure you have a large bed and/or floor to use it on. We tried it on a full size bed and I felt as if I would fall off the side of the ramp and possibly onto the floor. Also, it may be uncomfortable for SSBBWs with large bellies as the weight is shifted towards the chest area and can make it hard to breathe.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #13
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

I've never had a favorite per se, they all work mighty fine. However, I remember an ex once thinking me on top was a good idea. /shakeshead Is this the normal fantasy position for guys? He mentioned that it was always what he thought about when masturbating, so I guess it is what he thought he wanted most. HE didn't think it was bad, but it totally ruins the moment when you spend the entire time feeling like you might kill someone. Haha!
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #14
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

eco, I know multiple 500+ pound ladies who love being on top. You're definitely not going to hurt/kill anyone.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #15
Chris_baird

Chris_baird has said some nice things

Yup definitely a normal guy fantasy, I love being on bottom! You get to touch all that softness
Chris_baird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #16
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Guess I will have to build a bridge. :-)
Old 03-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #17
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My all time favorite is doggy.. I get so many orgasms without any sort of help from them..
I fantasize about being on top but am not sure how to go about it plus my bad knee.. i dunno if i can do it
Old 03-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #18
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I love it when I am on the bottom, but not too picky....
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:11 AM   #19
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I guess I like all positions with a ssbbw, missionary to see her face enjoying it, doggy or anal to appreciate a very wide soft and drooped ass, and her on top if her knees are ok to play and touch and feel the weight of a big stomach bearing down on me. I love when fat gets in the way and takes a bit of adjustment or fiddling around.
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:48 AM   #20
ecogeek

Knees had never even crossed my mind. Has never been an issue. Luckily. ;-)
Old 03-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #21
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamall View Post
My favorite position is the scissor
I love this position.

I also like the doggy style position. It is so erotic, raw, and animalistic, plus it hits deep.

Honestly, I love all the positions for different reasons.

I love the missionary, because I feel like he is sexually dominating me, I love to stare into a man's face in this position.

I love to ride because I am now conquering him and pleasing him.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #22
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
My all time favorite is doggy.. I get so many orgasms without any sort of help from them..
I fantasize about being on top but am not sure how to go about it plus my bad knee.. i dunno if i can do it
I can assure you ladies that big girls on top won't hurt anyone That is my wife's finishing position where she gets "the big one" and i have about 10 seconds to follow suit before she goes out of commission. Hip bones have a high load bearing capacity plus the mattress disperses weight and also makes for a great shock absorber. If you widen your stance enough you shouldn't stress your knees either. This is a situation where gravity it totally on your side! The only problem that arises is that initial insertion requires some manual guidance and us guys sometimes have a hard time getting our hands back out once the gap is closed lol. Maybe that's just me though, both me any my wife being fatties, we often find ourselves wrestling over who's fat needs to go where , but if you love fat then that's half the fun right?
Old 03-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #23
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. I have bad knees, and so being on top has been difficult (but fun). What I've heard can help is getting a narrow weight bench. Make hubby lie on it, straddle him, and use something you can extend your arms and hold onto, and (I've heard) it's great. I want to try that!

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:09 AM   #24
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

I like all of the previously mentioned positions and like many of the guys love having her on top. Another postion that I don't think was mentioned in this thread is what some have called the "X" position. It's kind of like what reuben6380 described as a kind of sideways doggie position, but with the added step of the guy moving his knee over the thigh that is still on the bed. Not sure how this would affect a guy who has a big belly, but I think it would be fine as it could rest on top of the woman's bum. I have found that this position allows for the deepest possible penetration. It also gives the guy a great visual feast as well as being able to caress almost every part of the woman he wants, bum belly, breasts, thighs and more. Depending on her size and shape, kissing may or may not be possible, but you can definitely see her face!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:17 AM   #25
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I like any position that is enjoyable to both parties. I can't claim to have any favorites. All are good in my book.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote