Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #276
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Pics of said dresses....
That last dress is so, so cute on you. LEGS LEGS LEGS
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #277
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Pics of said dresses....
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU and your ef-fing perfect legs and the 3 amazing dresses...I will never be tall and sleek....YOU BITCH!!!

win/win on the dresses..yes in fun and white/black for the ultimate seduction
Old 08-24-2013, 08:05 PM   #278
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Pics of said dresses....
What everyone else said! Especially the legs part. Though, I don't think the first dress is getting quite enough appreciation! You look absolutely splendid in all of them, and I still adore your hair.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:36 PM   #279
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Pics of said dresses....
I really like number two on you, loverly

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #280
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

THANK YOU, peoples!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU and your ef-fing perfect legs and the 3 amazing dresses...I will never be tall and sleek....YOU BITCH!!!

win/win on the dresses..yes in fun and white/black for the ultimate seduction
I hate you too, beautiful ^.^
You won't easily see a pic of me having that good a time/looking so incredible while laughing. You effing rock the sexy laughing
Old 08-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #281
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wish to claim the Swan Queen ODFFA as my Dimensions concubine for purposes of great achievements in superior aesthetic pleasurableness.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:49 AM   #282
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Pics of said dresses....
cute cute cute cute!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:48 AM   #283
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
I wish to claim the Swan Queen ODFFA as my Dimensions concubine for purposes of great achievements in superior aesthetic pleasurableness.
It pleases me. *smiles stoically*

Okay okay, I had a word-gasm

Old 08-25-2013, 03:26 AM   #284
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
THANK YOU, peoples!

I hate you too, beautiful ^.^
You won't easily see a pic of me having that good a time/looking so incredible while laughing. You effing rock the sexy laughing
you are far toooo kind and very beautiful and sexy yourself....did I mention a good friend of mine that has lived in baltimore for the last 10 years is from Capetown and went back 2 months ago for a year? She is a distinguished sculptor that works in cement that just did 2 commissions in DC...now she is BRILLIANT!!!

ps how tall are you anyway...just curious
Old 08-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #285
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OD, you're welcome to imagine this post as whatever positive comment you wish.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:42 AM   #286
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Positive comment is positive.
Awwwwwwwwww! Best ever. Thanks, Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
ps how tall are you anyway...just curious
I'm about 1.45m / 4.7ft short
Old 08-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #287
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Damn. You are tiny!

And that second dress is fucking awesome.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #288
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
wow I was thinking you would be about 5'6...hmmm i have estimation issues.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #289
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwww! Best ever. Thanks, Sass

Oh my gosh, you're pretty much doll sized!!!!
Old 08-26-2013, 04:15 PM   #290
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You and I standing next to each other would be amazing.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:29 AM   #291
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So this's me modeling some of the relics I obtained from Disney cleaning out their entertainment warehouse. I've got on the Mayor of Toontown's jacket with one of the male Mardi Gras dancers' vests from Soundsational, plus a matching hat-&-dress set I don't recognize from anywhere yet.

And this's a little black dress with iridescent sparkles all over it that glow brighter than Christmas tree lights under full daylight.

And this's the pink turn-of-the-century Barbie dress with matching hat from earlier:

Last edited by The Dark Lady; 09-15-2013 at 02:47 AM.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:14 AM   #292
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wowsers Dark Lady you are stunning.

Also you always have like the best clothes
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 05:20 AM   #293
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Wowsers Dark Lady you are stunning.

Also you always have like the best clothes

what he said x 10......damn you have legs..................all the way to idk what...cool stuff..looking fab....will help me with my DAY OF THE DEAD halloweeny outfit pls
Old 09-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #294
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
So this's me modeling some of the relics I obtained from Disney cleaning out their entertainment warehouse. I've got on the Mayor of Toontown's jacket with one of the male Mardi Gras dancers' vests from Soundsational, plus a matching hat-&-dress set I don't recognize from anywhere yet.
Oooo I want the shiny shiny. I'm like moth drawn to a light.

Wouldn't mind the mayors jacket too.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #295
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Oooo I want the shiny shiny. I'm like moth drawn to a light.
Very much this.

Also, I think the last dress, with the right hat, hairstyle and accoutrements would be great for a 1920's flapper outfit.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:36 AM   #296
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
*Happiness*
*Sexiness*
*Fabulosity*
And this's me revelling in your Dark Ladyness
You look amazing!
Old 09-16-2013, 05:47 AM   #297
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

you're precious

I'm going to plunk my fat behind over in here for a bit and observe the show that is this forum!

Last edited by fat9276; 09-22-2013 at 08:43 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #298
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
you're precious

I'm going to plunk my fat behind over in here for a bit and observe the show that is this forum!
You look like you're up to all kinds of no-good.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:44 AM   #299
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
Mmmmmhmmmmmm
Old 09-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #300
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Awesome finds What a cool thing, to be able to rummage through the discard pile at Disney!

Quote:
This forum is awesome and well worth watching....but no fair just being an observer. Yah, yah, you aren't an FFA or BHM, but please join in the insanity all the same