Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #301
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
So this's me modeling some of the relics I obtained from Disney cleaning out their entertainment warehouse. I've got on the Mayor of Toontown's jacket with one of the male Mardi Gras dancers' vests from Soundsational, plus a matching hat-&-dress set I don't recognize from anywhere yet.
Where do you store all of your awesome stuff?? Seriously, you have insane amounts!
Old 09-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #302
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks very much for the fine words, everyone! Much appreciated they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

what he said x 10......damn you have legs..................all the way to idk what...cool stuff..looking fab....will help me with my DAY OF THE DEAD halloweeny outfit pls
Sure, what kinda help did you have in mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Where do you store all of your awesome stuff?? Seriously, you have insane amounts!
My dungeon space knows no limits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
you're precious

I'm going to plunk my fat behind over in here for a bit and observe the show that is this forum!
Girl's got it goin' on down yonder.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:21 AM   #303
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks very much for the fine words, everyone! Much appreciated they are.

Sure, what kinda help did you have in mind?

what to wear...I can do the makeup PART...cause that's 50% of the costume....but what is THE REST, all black......
Old 09-17-2013, 05:48 PM   #304
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So this's me modeling some of the relics I obtained from Disney cleaning out their entertainment warehouse. I've got on the Mayor of Toontown's jacket with one of the male Mardi Gras dancers' vests from Soundsational, plus a matching hat-&-dress set I don't recognize from anywhere yet.

And this's a little black dress with iridescent sparkles all over it that glow brighter than Christmas tree lights under full daylight.

And this's the pink turn-of-the-century Barbie dress with matching hat from earlier:
The 20's/30's glam look suits you well. Very pretty!

Quote:
you're precious

I'm going to plunk my fat behind over in here for a bit and observe the show that is this forum!
Hey there. Thanks for bringing 'em by, doll.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #305
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You look like you're plotting something wicked.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:12 PM   #306
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

what to wear...I can do the makeup PART...cause that's 50% of the costume....but what is THE REST, all black......
The great thing about dressing up for Dia de los Muertos is that you get to be completely original as to how you want to look. Dia's a bright, colorful time for celebration when all the dead get to show off their fab styles and party in their most dapper fashions (they come back dressed in their best attire because they were buried in it). You can pick an iconic figure to emulate, like La Catrina (the most fabulous one), or a bride, or a Soldadera from the Mexican Revolution, or maybe even La Llorona if you're a mega-bitch, or anything cool you'd want to look like if you were dead and in the mood to make heads turn.

Here, check out this little vid for some inspiration (it's one of my favorite things ever). La Catrina's the one on stage singing about La Llorona, and all the Calacas in the nightclub represent the spectrum of what you can choose for your Dia look.

Hasta Los Huesos
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:13 AM   #307
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The great thing about dressing up for Dia de los Muertos is that you get to be completely original as to how you want to look. Dia's a bright, colorful time for celebration when all the dead get to show off their fab styles and party in their most dapper fashions (they come back dressed in their best attire because they were buried in it). You can pick an iconic figure to emulate, like La Catrina (the most fabulous one), or a bride, or a Soldadera from the Mexican Revolution, or maybe even La Llorona if you're a mega-bitch, or anything cool you'd want to look like if you were dead and in the mood to make heads turn.

Here, check out this little vid for some inspiration (it's one of my favorite things ever). La Catrina's the one on stage singing about La Llorona, and all the Calacas in the nightclub represent the spectrum of what you can choose for your Dia look.

Hasta Los Huesos
DL....you changed my ideas completely.....never thought of it this way...I was so foucsed on makeup techinques....so something dramatic/sexy......HELLS TO THE YES
Old 09-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #308
Albino_taters
Destroyer of Sammiches

Albino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAlbino_taters can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Me showing off my prize at the OC fair last week.

(Yes, that's Oblivion, and yes, my hair was being held up by a friend off-camera for dramatic effect)
What the butts?! I want an effing key blade!
Albino_taters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:45 AM   #309
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oh reeeeeally?!? You don't say.

Last edited by fat9276; 01-27-2014 at 01:08 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #310
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So sassy!!!
Old 10-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #311
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^ What he said!

Red is simply ravishing on you, too
Old 10-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #312
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
*insert pervy comment about how sexy you look*
Old 10-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #313
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Beautiful, very cute
Old 10-19-2013, 04:26 PM   #314
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not sure about awesome, but i'm super blonde once again. And no makeup.
This is 40 something.

Smiling costs extra.

Plus, webcam pics suck.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20131019.JPG (78.8 KB, 534 views)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #315
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm not sure about awesome, but i'm super blonde once again. And no makeup.
This is 40 something.

Smiling costs extra.

Plus, webcam pics suck.

We could do a kickstarter to raise cash for that smile!

40 something looks good on you makeup or not.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #316
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks, Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
We could do a kickstarter to raise cash for that smile!

40 something looks good on you makeup or not.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #317
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's been a while so why not post something new

me being my cute chubby self and Kuba looking so damn yummy
(you've people noticed that he looks kinda small for a 270lbs guy but thats the thing about him, he looks really small in pics )

me being funny

and there always have to be a selfie! (or even two) hehe

kisses
Old 10-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #318
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Why not indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
That first pic makes me pretty darn happy

As for the rest.......beeeautiful!
Old 10-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #319
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
That first pic makes me pretty darn happy

As for the rest.......beeeautiful!
Thanks
Old 10-22-2013, 04:28 AM   #320
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

at PHISH at the MOTHERSHIP.....aka Hampton Coliseium
Attached Images
File Type: jpg w:oHF.HAMPTON.jpg (22.4 KB, 440 views)
Old 10-22-2013, 04:30 AM   #321
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post

me being my cute chubby self a

kisses
darling...there is NOTHING chubby about your SELF....or I am a SSBBW
Old 10-22-2013, 06:23 AM   #322
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread had been severely neglected, so thanks to all the ladies who recently posted. It is appreciated.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:20 PM   #323
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
darling...there is NOTHING chubby about your SELF....or I am a SSBBW
oh come on! I love to call myself chubby. It's such a pretty word...and I have all the rights, my thighs touch! and what's sure about you is the Beautiful Woman part my dear.
Old 10-22-2013, 02:38 PM   #324
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
This thread had been severely neglected, so thanks to all the ladies who recently posted. It is appreciated.
Damn straight. Cuties need to post pics more often.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #325
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Selfie time.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote