Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2014, 07:12 PM   #501
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy
 
Lil BigginZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Fullerton, NE
Posts: 1,199
Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I don't comment on men wearing clothes too small because they're not normally objectified and heckled, sexually assaulted and not taken seriously if they dress like that. Women are. The way I look at it, you get what you put out there regardless if it's right or wrong. A lot of people would look at the way she's dressed and think she's looking for something more than just being pretty. And it's horribly wrong of course, but it's reality. Why invite that into your world? That would look appropriate if you worked at Hooters or if you were a waitress in a bar. But come on, you have to know where i'm going with this, you're a smart guy. Why not just cram yourself into children's clothes and go out on job interviews? You wouldn't because it's not appropriate. Now, if you go up in the thread and see Anjula's picture, you can see what fitting properly into clothes looks like.

Hell, loopy might as well be topless.
So maybe the dress doesn't fit properly, but as long as she feels comfortable in it then who cares? I see where you're coming from, I really do, but I don't see the point in making that comment about her own decision to wear the dress. She's a grown woman lol. I'm sure she is well aware of how her body looks in that dress. She is obviously comfortable in wearing it out to a party(not a job interview btw). Her dress might not look good to you but it does to her or she wouldn't be wearing it in the first place.
__________________
facebook
Never say no to a panda
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:09 PM   #502
Micara
Living and Learning
 
Micara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Central Illinois
Posts: 2,605
Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I don't comment on men wearing clothes too small because they're not normally objectified and heckled, sexually assaulted and not taken seriously if they dress like that. Women are. The way I look at it, you get what you put out there regardless if it's right or wrong. A lot of people would look at the way she's dressed and think she's looking for something more than just being pretty. And it's horribly wrong of course, but it's reality. Why invite that into your world? That would look appropriate if you worked at Hooters or if you were a waitress in a bar. But come on, you have to know where i'm going with this, you're a smart guy. Why not just cram yourself into children's clothes and go out on job interviews? You wouldn't because it's not appropriate. Now, if you go up in the thread and see Anjula's picture, you can see what fitting properly into clothes looks like.

Hell, loopy might as well be topless.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:37 PM   #503
Surlysomething
2017
 
Surlysomething's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 11,728
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

"The way I look at it, you get what you put out there regardless if it's right or wrong. A lot of people would look at the way she's dressed and think she's looking for something more than just being pretty. And it's horribly wrong of course, but it's reality."

Please don't forget I wrote this as well. I'm not sure what world you're all living in but it's pretty mind boggling to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
insert picture
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:39 PM   #504
Surlysomething
2017
 
Surlysomething's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 11,728
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I would prefer that you NEVER talk to me. NEVER comment on anything I write about. I have no patience for you and your drama. Enough.

Quit poking the bear, you can't handle it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
I think it is incredibly inappropriate to use the comparisons made here as an example. Such as, party clothes and interview clothing.

Women, and men, can dress incredibly professional only to turn around and change into nearly next to nothing to party on a Friday night. I have seen women in almost literally nothing partying. Why should Loopy be treated any differently if this is what she chose to wear?

Or, how Loopy is being compared to Anjula. Anjula is a thin, fit woman in a bra and pantie set. I can almost guarantee she is NOT going out and partying in the lingerie. As a plus sized woman, I felt slightly body shamed by the comment made; and it wasn't even directed at me. It felt like, 'You're body is too big to dress like that, only women like Anjula should be allowed to."

If Loopy is comfortable, out for a good time, then it is not anyone's place to point that out and shame her, or "her dress" (as it was so emphatically exclaimed here, when we really know the comments in fact shame the person wearing the dress), let her go out and have her fun. No one here is her parent. She is young. She will learn on her own. If she doesn't, it's not your responsibility to point that out to her. And heaven forbid, if you absolutely feel the need to "correct" someone's attire, tell them privately and not in an attempt to piss in her cheerios right before she goes out.

Loopy, Go Out. Have Fun. Be Safe. Truly, that's all that matters now anyhow. Be Safe. I'd be more concerned about that than what you've opted to wear.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:39 PM   #505
Micara
Living and Learning
 
Micara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Central Illinois
Posts: 2,605
Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm not sure what world you're all living in but it's pretty mind boggling to me.

same here, actually.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:39 PM   #506
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness
 
BigChaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Morrisville, NC
Posts: 2,135
BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Haha, I like how this turned into a big deal. Ya'll all some tight asses.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:46 PM   #507
Surlysomething
2017
 
Surlysomething's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 11,728
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

A male friend of mine upon seeing that picture said exactly the same thing I was trying to get across. I know what i'm talking about. But hey, totally encourage young women to set themselves up for the mentally ill of the world to prey upon. Should it ever happen? Of course not. Does it happen every single day everywhere in the world? You're damn right it does. I personally don't like to put myself into that position.

That and the fact that it just doesn't fit at all. Haha.


Damn, you're all living in a very Pollyanna world.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Micara View Post
same here, actually.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:56 PM   #508
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek
 
Ninja Glutton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philly Burbs
Posts: 1,621
Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I don't comment on men wearing clothes too small because they're not normally objectified and heckled, sexually assaulted and not taken seriously if they dress like that. Women are. The way I look at it, you get what you put out there regardless if it's right or wrong. A lot of people would look at the way she's dressed and think she's looking for something more than just being pretty. And it's horribly wrong of course, but it's reality. Why invite that into your world? That would look appropriate if you worked at Hooters or if you were a waitress in a bar. But come on, you have to know where i'm going with this, you're a smart guy. Why not just cram yourself into children's clothes and go out on job interviews? You wouldn't because it's not appropriate. Now, if you go up in the thread and see Anjula's picture, you can see what fitting properly into clothes looks like.

Hell, loopy might as well be topless.
The bluntness of your statements here are more than applause worthy, and this is coming from a guy who creepily commented on the photo (though meant no objectification).
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:03 PM   #509
Micara
Living and Learning
 
Micara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Central Illinois
Posts: 2,605
Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
A male friend of mine upon seeing that picture said exactly the same thing I was trying to get across. I know what i'm talking about. But hey, totally encourage young women to set themselves up for the mentally ill of the world to prey upon. Should it ever happen? Of course not. Does it happen every single day everywhere in the world? You're damn right it does. I personally don't like to put myself into that position.

That and the fact that it just doesn't fit at all. Haha.


Damn, you're all living in a very Pollyanna world.
I am fully aware that women are preyed upon every day. I watch Law & Order SVU too. I am not disagreeing with that. But to say that a woman can't vamp it up, look sexy, hell- have her tits out on the table- just because some psycho MIGHT think that's an invitation for some action- is a little insane IMO. Where do we draw the line? Should we all go back to Victorian era high-neck blouses and bustles? (Actually, I would be okay with that- I dig the steampunk look!) Should I not go to the movies because some psycho might think I chew my popcorn too loudly and blow me away? I guess I shouldn't have taken my daughter to a Blues game in a Blackhawks jersey either. To insinuate that a woman is "asking for it" because she dresses sexy is just so, so backwards and wrong, especially coming from another woman. I don't know. My point is, there's psychos and monsters everywhere, but I don't think you should stop living the way you want, or dressing the way you want, because something MIGHT happen. And if it does, it's the fault of the asshole who did it, not the girl in the hooter-ific dress.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:48 PM   #510
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥
 
dharmabean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ◦ in mindfulness ◦
Posts: 2,202
dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I would prefer that you NEVER talk to me. NEVER comment on anything I write about. I have no patience for you and your drama. Enough.

Quit poking the bear, you can't handle it.
Oh honey... I am sorry to say, but you have no control over what I post or who I quote. I see and read your preferences, but I do not have to follow them. I will participate in this forum. I will not be chased off by you. Sorry to be the one to inform you, but you are not queen bee, nor "queen of effing anything". You're nothing but a woman on a forum about fat people... just like the rest of us. You do not run or own this forum. If you don't like me, block me. But I refuse to give in to your aggressive, pushy, demanding behaviors.

I find it amusing you are attempting to throw "drama" into this? What you are doing is projecting. I have no drama here, not anymore. I refuse to post anything that can be misconstrued by you, or anyone else, as drama. I also refuse to go itemize and defend or define any of my posts, Surly. If you're referring to the issue(s) that took place well over a year, maybe two years ago, I think it's high time you get the fuck over it, and over yourself.

You no longer intimidate me. I find your posts that kiss all the men's asses here amusing. I find it even more interesting (in an animal kingdom kind of way) how you're super defensive, passive aggressive and rather abusive form of communication with a lot of women on here; especially if they show any form of security and intelligence. You're insecure and it's hidden behind your words.

All in all, you suck. You're highly intelligent and I can see having incredible debates and conversations with you. But you're so insecure, you hide behind a fake "low bullshit" threshold as an excuse to be an asshole to anyone you feel you need to be. I won't change who I am to make you feel more comfortable in your skin.

Doesn't it hurt being that alone and bitchy all the time?

You deem is poking a bear, I deem it carrying on a conversation in a forum where anyone is free to post.
__________________
My Rebel Yell is Thu'um!

Last edited by dharmabean; 05-09-2014 at 09:51 PM.
dharmabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:06 PM   #511
loopytheone
Administrator
 
loopytheone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Robinhoodland
Posts: 3,458
loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Wow, this has turned very amazing and dramatic for one picture.

For the record, I was going to goth bar where the standard attire is PVC and thigh high boots. Trust me, I was one of the most modestly dressed women out there. I was going out partying, not to a job interview. And as far as I might as well be topless.... perhaps the top half to three quarters of my breasts were showing. They were nowhere near the nipples or anything like that and the top comes with an in built bra and frankly I couldn't pull my breasts out of the front of it even if I dug my hands in and tried.

For what it is worth, not a single person hit on me, objectified me or anything else. Because we are all adults where I hang out. Women hang around in fetish wear and everybody just treats them like normal human beings. I also despise the idea that a woman can be 'asking for it'.... victim shaming at its finest there.

Also, the top isn't remotely uncomfortable and it doesn't actually feel tight when it is on. For whatever reason it looks a lot more dramatic and push-up bra-like in the pictures than in real life. I really don't see how you would compare it to being squeezed into childrens clothes, I pull it over my head, arrange the in built bra, and it is on. It takes five seconds to put on, no squeezing or anything involved. Is it too small around the chest? Probably but it is a safe and secure top with no risk of falling down or popping out or anything like that and I really don't see that it matters.

It's also pretty amusing that when I walked down stairs dressed like that my ultra conservative and paranoid mother broke out into a smile for the first time all day, gushed about how beautiful I looked and wanted to take pictures. And I went out, got horrendously drunk, danced all night with my bros and nobody so much as batted an eyelid.

So can we stop all this drama over nothing now?
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:25 PM   #512
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling
 
WhiteHotRazor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,134
WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

So...who likes pie?
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:40 PM   #513
Surlysomething
2017
 
Surlysomething's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 11,728
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Listen, 'honey', I don't want you to comment to me, AT ALL. Ever.

You know exactly why, so grow up. Move along.
Comment on anything else you want to, but don't direct ANYTHING to me.
You're pathetic and delusional and you tried this with me once before. Get it through your head, I DON'T LIKE YOU. I don't care what you think about me.

Quit being a professional victim. Some of us don't buy into it.

This was a better place before your pity train rolled into the station again.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
Oh honey... I am sorry to say, but you have no control over what I post or who I quote. I see and read your preferences, but I do not have to follow them. I will participate in this forum. I will not be chased off by you. Sorry to be the one to inform you, but you are not queen bee, nor "queen of effing anything". You're nothing but a woman on a forum about fat people... just like the rest of us. You do not run or own this forum. If you don't like me, block me. But I refuse to give in to your aggressive, pushy, demanding behaviors.

I find it amusing you are attempting to throw "drama" into this? What you are doing is projecting. I have no drama here, not anymore. I refuse to post anything that can be misconstrued by you, or anyone else, as drama. I also refuse to go itemize and defend or define any of my posts, Surly. If you're referring to the issue(s) that took place well over a year, maybe two years ago, I think it's high time you get the fuck over it, and over yourself.

You no longer intimidate me. I find your posts that kiss all the men's asses here amusing. I find it even more interesting (in an animal kingdom kind of way) how you're super defensive, passive aggressive and rather abusive form of communication with a lot of women on here; especially if they show any form of security and intelligence. You're insecure and it's hidden behind your words.

All in all, you suck. You're highly intelligent and I can see having incredible debates and conversations with you. But you're so insecure, you hide behind a fake "low bullshit" threshold as an excuse to be an asshole to anyone you feel you need to be. I won't change who I am to make you feel more comfortable in your skin.

Doesn't it hurt being that alone and bitchy all the time?

You deem is poking a bear, I deem it carrying on a conversation in a forum where anyone is free to post.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:44 PM   #514
Dromond
Old school
 
Dromond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In the past.
Posts: 7,365
Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
So...who likes pie?
I like pie.
__________________
I hate Illinois Nazis.
Dromond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:47 PM   #515
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling
 
WhiteHotRazor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,134
WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Hell yea brother, me too!

I've been really diggin banana cream lately.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:51 PM   #516
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥
 
dharmabean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ◦ in mindfulness ◦
Posts: 2,202
dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Listen, 'honey', I don't want you to comment to me, AT ALL. Ever.

You know exactly why, so grow up. Move along.
Comment on anything else you want to, but don't direct ANYTHING to me.
You're pathetic and delusional and you tried this with me once before. Get it through your head, I DON'T LIKE YOU. I don't care what you think about me.

Quit being a professional victim. Some of us don't buy into it.

This was a better place before your pity train rolled into the station again.
I love you.
__________________
My Rebel Yell is Thu'um!
dharmabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:54 PM   #517
Surlysomething
2017
 
Surlysomething's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 11,728
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

BLOCKED

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:55 PM   #518
biglynch
 
biglynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Luton and London
Posts: 1,322
biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
So...who likes pie?
Yes, pie is good.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:55 PM   #519
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥
 
dharmabean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ◦ in mindfulness ◦
Posts: 2,202
dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Awe shucks. Ciao bella.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
BLOCKED

__________________
My Rebel Yell is Thu'um!
dharmabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:56 PM   #520
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy
 
Lil BigginZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Fullerton, NE
Posts: 1,199
Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Anybody else want to join me in objectifying this pie? This pie will totally get. I will do dirty things to this pie.

__________________
facebook
Never say no to a panda
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:59 PM   #521
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥
 
dharmabean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ◦ in mindfulness ◦
Posts: 2,202
dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

I have been waiting for the right time to pull this out of my arsenal for you, Lil.

__________________
My Rebel Yell is Thu'um!
dharmabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:59 PM   #522
Micara
Living and Learning
 
Micara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Central Illinois
Posts: 2,605
Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Anybody else want to join me in objectifying this pie? This pie will totally get. I will do dirty things to this pie.

You guys are making me hungry. Somebody owes me a Casey's run.
Micara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:00 PM   #523
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling
 
WhiteHotRazor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,134
WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

I will finger bang the hell out that pie behind a dumpster
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:01 PM   #524
Surlysomething
2017
 
Surlysomething's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Langley, BC
Posts: 11,728
Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

You never once mentioned going to a fetish night club. And it's funny because I actually mentioned that it would probably be the only place I wouldn't worry about that kind of attire. It still doesn't fit. Not even remotely. Haha. You could have prefaced it with that, or posted that picture on a naked type thread, it wasn't really a casual type picture.

But I can wrap my head around a different lifestyle way more than I can about someone not realizing what they look like and it being inappropriate and heat-score for any deranged loser.

And I never said women are asking for it. I'm saying that there are people that will perceive that you are, regardless. I like women to think before they put themselves in dangerous situations. It's one thing to "take back the night" and another to get cornered in an alley by some huge drunk guy who wants to teach you a lesson. Trust me.



Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Wow, this has turned very amazing and dramatic for one picture.

For the record, I was going to goth bar where the standard attire is PVC and thigh high boots. Trust me, I was one of the most modestly dressed women out there. I was going out partying, not to a job interview. And as far as I might as well be topless.... perhaps the top half to three quarters of my breasts were showing. They were nowhere near the nipples or anything like that and the top comes with an in built bra and frankly I couldn't pull my breasts out of the front of it even if I dug my hands in and tried.

For what it is worth, not a single person hit on me, objectified me or anything else. Because we are all adults where I hang out. Women hang around in fetish wear and everybody just treats them like normal human beings. I also despise the idea that a woman can be 'asking for it'.... victim shaming at its finest there.

Also, the top isn't remotely uncomfortable and it doesn't actually feel tight when it is on. For whatever reason it looks a lot more dramatic and push-up bra-like in the pictures than in real life. I really don't see how you would compare it to being squeezed into childrens clothes, I pull it over my head, arrange the in built bra, and it is on. It takes five seconds to put on, no squeezing or anything involved. Is it too small around the chest? Probably but it is a safe and secure top with no risk of falling down or popping out or anything like that and I really don't see that it matters.

It's also pretty amusing that when I walked down stairs dressed like that my ultra conservative and paranoid mother broke out into a smile for the first time all day, gushed about how beautiful I looked and wanted to take pictures. And I went out, got horrendously drunk, danced all night with my bros and nobody so much as batted an eyelid.

So can we stop all this drama over nothing now?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:04 PM   #525
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥
 
dharmabean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ◦ in mindfulness ◦
Posts: 2,202
dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
I will finger bang the hell out that pie behind a dumpster
I'd pay to watch that.
__________________
My Rebel Yell is Thu'um!
dharmabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.