Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #526
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
Hell yea brother, me too!

I've been really diggin banana cream lately.
Pumpkin pie is the love of my life.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:23 PM   #527
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

She may be the love of your life but she's my filthy mistress.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:44 PM   #528
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
I have been waiting for the right time to pull this out of my arsenal for you, Lil.

I need this more than I needed anything in my life.

Old 05-10-2014, 02:05 AM   #529
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Goddamn it, I can never contribute to this very Amurrican discussion of pie. I've only ever had apple pie.

2014-01-26_1740.jpg

^ I submit this snap of me enjoying some Gateau La Boue / mud cake I baked a while back for someone's birthday. Pure chocolaty chocolateness in the name of unity, inclusiveness and all that. Everybody better damn well love chocolate....
Old 05-10-2014, 05:31 AM   #530
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Goddamn it, I can never contribute to this very Amurrican discussion of pie. I've only ever had apple pie.

Attachment 114462

^ I submit this snap of me enjoying some Gateau La Boue / mud cake I baked a while back for someone's birthday. Pure chocolaty chocolateness in the name of unity, inclusiveness and all that. Everybody better damn well love chocolate....
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:37 AM   #531
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Funfact: People get sexually assaulted, every day, regardless of what they're wearing.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:44 AM   #532
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think the horse is dead.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:47 AM   #533
Twilley

Twilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTwilley is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHotRazor View Post
I think the horse is dead.
I rarely post anymore, but was looking through a friend's comments and saw all of that going on and felt like I needed to say something. Oh well.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:09 AM   #534
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Getting ready to go out and partah! (sorry for terrible camera quality!)This is my 'is this thing working?' face
I know I'm a bit late, and the convo took a left turn around Albuquerque to quote the immortal Bugs Bunny, but in context of where you are going and what you're doing for the evening, I think you look great. Very vampy and sexy. Perfectly fine for someone going out to a party with friends. Especially considering that you're coming off of a break-up and you're getting out there and putting your best boo- I mean foot forward. (sorry, a slight Freudian slip there )

If you had said you were going out to a bar alone, or walking the dark streets downtown in London or some other major city, then yes, I agree it would be a cause for concern. Or if you were going to work or a job interview or just lunch in an upscale restaurant. But you don't strike me as being dumb so I think you already know that.

Glad you and your gf's had a good time.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:05 AM   #535
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was pretty bored last night and my team lost their game.

This is how I really feel:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amount-of-fucks-i-give_o_250421.jpg (47.9 KB, 540 views)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #536
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 114462

You've ONLY ever had apple pie?

Oh man. I need to school you on the world of pies.

Homemade cherry pie is my absolute favorite, but 4 berry (raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, strawberry) is right up there too.

This picture makes me weak in the knees.

I will send you a pie in the snack exchange thread lol.

EDIT: Wow, I just reread this and I sound like I have a Jason Biggs pie fetish, but I'm somehow okay with that.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:10 PM   #537
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ten hour trip, drove across state to pick up my son. Relaxed. Happy. Totally lovin' life.

Most awesomest pictures of me, because he's included.

Old 05-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #538
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 114462

You are fucking gorgeous. It's maddening.
Old 05-11-2014, 03:43 AM   #539
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
You've ONLY ever had apple pie?

Oh man. I need to school you on the world of pies.

Homemade cherry pie is my absolute favorite, but 4 berry (raspberry, blackberry, blueberry, strawberry) is right up there too.

This picture makes me weak in the knees.

you need to check out the shop where I work.....we make a mean mixed berry pie, regular crust and crumb
http://dangerouspiesbalt.com/
Old 05-11-2014, 07:27 AM   #540
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like cherry pie and apple pie and little apple and blackcurrant pies... I have had pumpkin pie and lemon merigne pie before but I wasn't impressed. I like pie though so I would like to try other types some day!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #541
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
You are fucking gorgeous. It's maddening.
Agreed

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:37 AM   #542
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Shucks Thanks, fellers!

Also, from Loopy's post it has come to my attention that I have indeed had lemon meringue pie too, although over here we refer to it as lemon meringue tart. Either way, I think the gaping hole in my education still deserves urgent attention
Old 05-11-2014, 09:20 AM   #543
Twilley

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I like cherry pie and apple pie and little apple and blackcurrant pies... I have had pumpkin pie and lemon merigne pie before but I wasn't impressed. I like pie though so I would like to try other types some day!
BUT PUMPKIN PIE IS THE BEST PIE that isn't apple pie and ice cream. OH WAIT, I FORGOT ABOUT PECAN PIE

What I'm saying here is, all of the pies.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:07 PM   #544
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

you need to check out the shop where I work.....we make a mean mixed berry pie, regular crust and crumb
http://dangerouspiesbalt.com/
That looks absolutely incredible.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:08 PM   #545
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Shucks Thanks, fellers!

Also, from Loopy's post it has come to my attention that I have indeed had lemon meringue pie too, although over here we refer to it as lemon meringue tart. Either way, I think the gaping hole in my education still deserves urgent attention
Let me be the first to enroll you in my Pies 101 course. There are still a few open seats.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:33 AM   #546
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmabean View Post
Ten hour trip, drove across state to pick up my son. Relaxed. Happy. Totally lovin' life.

Most awesomest pictures of me, because he's included.

You look too young to be him mum!!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:12 AM   #547
Phantasia
Get off my lawn!

Phantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love that pic of you and your son, Dharma! And yes, you look waaaay to young to have a kid that old
Phantasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:13 PM   #548
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

To celebrate getting my Master's last week, I was given graduation horns!

The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:38 PM   #549
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Baphomet-tacular!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:03 PM   #550
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was thinking "Maleficent," but that works too.