Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-03-2014, 03:43 AM   #576
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treach
You're gorgeous! I knew there was a reason you're my favorite! (Just kidding; there's a few)
Hahaha,

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside
lille, you look lovely, and it's good to see you having a little fun.
Thank you, it was really fun.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 01:35 AM   #577
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ey, Zorro! Whatchu lookin at boay?

20140210_190546.jpg
Old 10-05-2014, 04:06 AM   #578
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post

Attachment 116797

Please know I'm laughing my arse off new or not.

Awesome
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 01:37 PM   #579
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 116797

This is sooo sweet!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:56 PM   #580
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here is a very limited release. I just really wanted to show off this EarthBound shirt.

Last edited by Melian; 10-09-2014 at 05:22 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:24 PM   #581
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're such a classic beauty. I RACED here when I saw that you posted a picture. It's like seeing a unicorn jump over a rainbow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Here is a very limited release. I just really wanted to show off this EarthBound shirt.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:29 PM   #582
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
You're such a classic beauty. I RACED here when I saw that you posted a picture. It's like seeing a unicorn jump over a rainbow.
I love you so much
Old 10-07-2014, 07:21 PM   #583
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This is a picture that my son simply likes the best of all the pictures I have ever taken.. He is always telling me I need to do this more.

Attachment 116865

Last edited by Ohio Lady; 12-14-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #584
JayDanger

JayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this board

Melian, that's some beautiful ink.

Also, sick shirt!
JayDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:01 PM   #585
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 116797
I love this picture, it is as if whatever has your held captive, the dog needs to see also. You look great in this picture..
Old 10-07-2014, 08:02 PM   #586
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You look really good as a blond!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:21 AM   #587
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Check out mah mad multi-quoting skillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Please know I'm laughing my arse off new or not.

Awesome
YES Exactly the response I was going for. Hope you're enjoying Seattle. I.... don't even want to imagine the goings-on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
This is sooo sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
I love this picture, it is as if whatever has your held captive, the dog needs to see also. You look great in this picture..
Thank you both. We have interesting times together, this strapping young teenager and I. Your picture is wonderful as well, Ohio Lady. Love the locks.

Quote:
I agree with Surls 100%. And I think there are few things as sexy on a woman as an awesome cap-sleeved t-shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Melian was a non-blonde? Wish I'd seen! Will have to add desired unicorn sighting to bucket list.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:41 AM   #588
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That's a pretty cool T shirt, and i'm a guy how knows his T shirts

Quote:
YES Exactly the response I was going for. Hope you're enjoying Seattle. I.... don't even want to imagine the goings-on!
I had a wonderful time so far, its really, REALLY nice here. I could live in this city no problem.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:36 AM   #589
Ohio Lady

Originally posted by ODFFA: Ohio Lady. Love the locks:

Thank you ODFFA
Old 10-08-2014, 06:39 AM   #590
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ODFFA, very cute pic, and your furry companion does seem to be quite focused on...something there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
It's funny that you mentioned this, because I pictured her with dark hair for some reason.

Melian, the pale blonde makes you look tough yet ethereal, which is a very intriguing combination. However, I suspect you'd be stunning with any hair color.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #591
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
So much to love in this picture!
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:26 AM   #592
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

You really are amazingly beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
This is a picture that my son simply likes the best of all the pictures I have ever taken.. He is always telling me I need to do this more.

Attachment 116865
Best pic of you I have seen- you look quite lovely!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:06 AM   #593
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww...back atcha, lady.

Quote:
I love you so much
Old 10-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #594
Surlysomething

You're in Seattle? Damn, I wish I had got my passport in order. So close, yet so far. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post

I had a wonderful time so far, its really, REALLY nice here. I could live in this city no problem.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:57 AM   #595
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
that is the most bestest Picture you ever posted...IMHO
Old 10-08-2014, 12:53 PM   #596
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Melian, you know I think you're hot so I'll spare you the vomit inducing fawning.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:57 PM   #597
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh shit, a Melian picture that I caught. I feel like I should buy a lottery ticket right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
You're in Seattle? Damn, I wish I had got my passport in order. So close, yet so far. Haha
I have him hostage at the moment. Bring the poutine and he's all yours.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:53 PM   #598
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

You guys are the best

ODFFA and MsBrightside: I am naturally blonde, but had dark hair for about a decade. Red, and then a dark, plum colour.

Last edited by Melian; 10-09-2014 at 05:22 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:25 PM   #599
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You guys are the best

ODFFA and MsBrightside: I am naturally blonde, but had dark hair for about a decade. Red, and then a dark, plum colour.

You are hot. I like your tattoo of Sonic the Hedgehog. I have a hog of my own but it's not as well known. If you compare it to sonic, it comes just as fast.

Wait god damnit hold on
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:30 PM   #600
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

This is too much to take at once, especially following the nigh-endless Melian pic drought.

*gruntsquirtfaint*