Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-08-2014, 05:47 PM   #601
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
*Attractiveness*
Good goddamn. I could compliment these, but I'd be retreading ground that I'm sure has been covered already.
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:29 PM   #602
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok, I could barely handle the first picture and now it's a buffet? GEEZUS!

Quote:
You guys are the best

ODFFA and MsBrightside: I am naturally blonde, but had dark hair for about a decade. Red, and then a dark, plum colour.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 10-08-2014 at 07:32 PM. Reason: TORTELLINI
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:50 PM   #603
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You guys are the best

ODFFA and MsBrightside: I am naturally blonde, but had dark hair for about a decade. Red, and then a dark, plum colour.
Suspicion confirmed: you're just as stunning with dark red/plum locks. Cool jewelry, too.

It's hard to tell, but it looks like you might be wearing a lab coat in the 2nd pic.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:56 PM   #604
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Blonder

#vancougar
#cougarific
#crazyeyes
Beautiful as always

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
This from my friend's wedding in August.
Even sideways, you look awesome and having so much fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Ey, Zorro! Whatchu lookin at boay?
You look so relaxed and happy here, love this picture - think it is my favorite of you and Zorro looks like a sweetie!

Quote:
Here is a very limited release. I just really wanted to show off this EarthBound shirt.
No matter your hair color, you definitely rock the house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
This is a picture that my son simply likes the best of all the pictures I have ever taken.. He is always telling me I need to do this more.
Very glamorous and classy looking!!

Thanks everyone for sharing

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 01:06 AM   #605
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Exclamation

Melian just posted 3 non-blonde pics. THREE. Cobra Rosa said something so nice he lost consciousness and Saisha actually-quoted people

What the hell is happening to this place ermagherd!
Old 10-09-2014, 01:42 AM   #606
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Your leader is come. Tremble and bow down.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:15 AM   #607
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

My guinea piggie! One of three :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 30.jpg (67.9 KB, 491 views)
Old 10-09-2014, 05:21 AM   #608
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Melian just posted 3 non-blonde pics. THREE. Cobra Rosa said something so nice he lost consciousness and Saisha actually-quoted people

LOL....I'm getting divorced and turning into a photo-posting slut

And now they will sink back into the depths.

Oh, and yes, that is a lab coat, MsBrightside.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:30 AM   #609
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post

Awww, so cute!
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:53 AM   #610
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Awww it is really cute.. they are good pets, I hear.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:26 AM   #611
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:

Is this guinea pig named Ermagherd??

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:44 AM   #612
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Great pics everyone
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:45 AM   #613
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
....I'm getting divorced
I'm glad that you seem to be OK with this; but the whole process sucks even if it's for the best, so sorry that you have to deal with it.

Quote:
It's great to know that you're out there breaking stereotypes about women in science. I have a feeling that when most people hear the words "female scientist" they don't picture someone like you.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:07 AM   #614
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I'm pretty sure Melian's pics have finally initiated the coming of the apocalypse.

This is everyone else's cue to overload the board with sexy pictures, ASAP. You know, just to see what happens...
Old 10-09-2014, 10:38 AM   #615
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
LOL....I'm getting divorced and turning into a photo-posting slut

And now they will sink back into the depths.

Well this is some shit. I saw the first one, but there was more?!

I got fucked out of these.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:44 AM   #616
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ey, Zorro! Whatchu lookin at boay?

Attachment 116797
I like everything about this picture. Needs more meat stick though.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:22 PM   #617
cutefacebigbooty

cutefacebigbooty has said some nice things
Default I am a newbie...so here is what i look like..

this is me....nice to be here..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg April S017.jpg (241.9 KB, 492 views)
cutefacebigbooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:28 PM   #618
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutefacebigbooty View Post
your user name is so...will suited.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:29 PM   #619
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Welcome!
FluffyButterfly80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:21 PM   #620
stoneyman

stoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot picsstoneyman does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Blonder

#vancougar
#cougarific
#crazyeyes
beautiful!
stoneyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:29 AM   #621
MsBrightside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I'm pretty sure Melian's pics have finally initiated the coming of the apocalypse.

This is everyone else's cue to overload the board with sexy pictures, ASAP. You know, just to see what happens...
I don't really do "sexy" online, lol, but I'm taking up your challenge anyway.

(They're black and white because I was trying to disguise the crappy camera quality.)
Old 10-10-2014, 10:44 AM   #622
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
(They're black and white because I was trying to disguise the crappy camera quality.)
Shhhhh--it is because B&W has that classic, classy quality that flatters you so well. It's a feature I tell you, not a bug!
Old 10-10-2014, 11:44 AM   #623
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Oh, you do "sexy."
Old 10-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #624
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

You look good- that dress suits you!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 10-10-2014, 12:21 PM   #625
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Very pretty- love that porch. Is that your house?