Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-10-2014, 12:53 PM   #626
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
I don't really do "sexy" online, lol, but I'm taking up your challenge anyway.

(They're black and white because I was trying to disguise the crappy camera quality.)
I'm going to have to agree with what everyone's already said. The black and white is very sexy-classy.

But it makes me wonder how the dress is actually colored?
Old 10-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #627
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Aww..thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneyman View Post
beautiful!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #628
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't really do "sexy" online....
No, you do sexy just fine.

I like the classic vibe of a B&W photo. Lovely pictures.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:15 PM   #629
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks so much for your comments, everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Shhhhh--it is because B&W has that classic, classy quality that flatters you so well. It's a feature I tell you, not a bug!
Lol, the other advanced features of that camera include AA batteries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Oh, you do "sexy."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You look good- that dress suits you!
Practically every woman looks good in a wrap dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I'm going to have to agree with what everyone's already said. The black and white is very sexy-classy.

But it makes me wonder how the dress is actually colored?
It really is black and white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
No, you do sexy just fine.

I like the classic vibe of a B&W photo. Lovely pictures.
Thanks, I may have reached the age where I can be considered a classic as well.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:10 PM   #630
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I don't really do "sexy" online, lol, but I'm taking up your challenge anyway.

(They're black and white because I was trying to disguise the crappy camera quality.)
I'm here to parrot what these other fine folks have said re: you underestimating your online sexiness. You look great!
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:09 AM   #631
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Very pretty- love that porch. Is that your house?
Yeah yeah yeah you look great, whatever NOW TELL ME ABOUT YER FREAKIN' DECKING
Old 10-12-2014, 04:04 PM   #632
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Yeah yeah yeah you look great, whatever NOW TELL ME ABOUT YER FREAKIN' DECKING
Hey hey hey- she's already got a better arse than me...do you mind if I compare housing now???

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:25 PM   #633
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me and my nephew being silly with some Christmas hats while out shopping today
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:07 PM   #634
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
Me and my nephew being silly with some Christmas hats while out shopping today
Very Cute!
Old 10-18-2014, 06:04 PM   #635
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

So I was tattooed on Thursday. This is my bruise from my tattoo. Epic lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-3615068537.jpg (225.1 KB, 593 views)
Old 10-18-2014, 06:15 PM   #636
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
So I was tattooed on Thursday. This is my bruise from my tattoo. Epic lol
Had no idea tats could cause that kind of bruising! The tat is looking awesome btw

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:47 AM   #637
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
Had no idea tats could cause that kind of bruising! The tat is looking awesome btw
Well I've never been bruised before. But when you sit for near enough 7 hours on the trot and it's colouring and shading day. Apparently so. Lol it doesn't hurt. It just looks epic.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:28 PM   #638
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Well I've never been bruised before. But when you sit for near enough 7 hours on the trot and it's colouring and shading day. Apparently so. Lol it doesn't hurt. It just looks epic.
Damn. It really does look epic!
Old 10-19-2014, 06:26 PM   #639
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Taken earlier today - love having insomnia....

Attachment 117046

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:27 PM   #640
sivisi

sivisi has said some nice things

wow nice pic
sivisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:59 AM   #641
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Doing it Kpop style

Last edited by fat9276; 11-03-2014 at 08:45 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:09 AM   #642
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Doing it Kpop style
Beautiful Love the face, the attitude, the top--everything!

(Also, I saw your signature and wondered if you ever had a crush on Benjamin Orr.)
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:14 PM   #643
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Doing it Kpop style
Nice nails, lady!
Old 10-30-2014, 05:30 PM   #644
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Nice nails, lady!
Thanks but one was chipped so bad haha
Old 11-01-2014, 11:45 PM   #645
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's been a while since I've had awesome pics to post, but here is my humble offering.
It was my cousins 50th birthday. I was a butterfly.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:11 PM   #646
Deacone
For Azeroth!

I can't tell whether this should be in the terrible photos or the awesome.

Awesome it is cos stretchy stretchy legs :P

excuse the face :P
Old 11-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #647
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
It's been a while since I've had awesome pics to post, but here is my humble offering.
It was my cousins 50th birthday. I was a butterfly.
Gah you look brilliant!!

Quote:
I can't tell whether this should be in the terrible photos or the awesome.

Awesome it is cos stretchy stretchy legs :P

excuse the face :P
And Deacone epic tattoos!!

I'll post a pic here soon too
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:01 PM   #648
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Trying to look hardcore. Failing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 51.jpg (112.0 KB, 466 views)
Old 12-05-2014, 06:59 AM   #649
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good try though Dea

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #650
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Trying to look hardcore. Failing.

Impressive!