Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-06-2014, 10:54 PM   #651
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Its as cute as naked hehehe
You look georgeous and i think naked is not necessarily better ^^ than such sexy deliscious pics with lingerie it´s more tasty and leaving still a bit to once´ imagination ;_)

Last edited by otherland78; 12-06-2014 at 10:57 PM.
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #652
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

True love.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #653
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh god, why is it so giant? That was not intentional. Stupid phone. And I have no idea why phone pictures show up sideways

Last edited by lille; 12-07-2014 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:24 PM   #654
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's one adorable little pup.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #655
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
That's one adorable little pup.
I'm totally in love with him. And he's a mama's boy. He completely lost it when he saw me, jumping and barking, and licking my face. I was worried he wouldn't remember me but my boyfriend said he's never seen him nearly that excited about anyone. And he was equally excited when he hopped into bed this morning and realized I was still there. Puppy kisses isn't a terrible way to wake up.
Old 12-28-2014, 10:34 PM   #656
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

End of the night on Saturday.... Hair up, makeup wearing off but happy after a fun night laughing with friends.
Attachment 118051

Last edited by Aust99; 12-29-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:56 AM   #657
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This morning.

Looking all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. (and in need of a hair cut)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 984290_10152627716957181_1396913061121558220_n.jpg (39.9 KB, 781 views)
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:52 PM   #658
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
This morning.

Aw, this is a really nice pic of you!
Old 03-17-2015, 08:14 PM   #659
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Aww..thanks. I'm having a rare good day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Aw, this is a really nice pic of you!
Old 03-17-2015, 11:30 PM   #660
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This morning.

Look at that mane! I want to get my hands all tangled in it!
Old 03-18-2015, 07:20 PM   #661
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Look at that mane! I want to get my hands all tangled in it!
"Hands."

:P
Old 03-19-2015, 01:33 PM   #662
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
This morning.

With that hair and flawless skin you have a golden glow about you--so pretty!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 02:04 AM   #663
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Surlysomething looking pretty lady!!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:41 AM   #664
Surlysomething

Thanks, everyone. Being in your 40's isn't a death sentence for your looks afterall. Haha.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:50 AM   #665
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks, everyone. Being in your 40's isn't a death sentence for your looks afterall. Haha.
I'm pretty sure you're going to look good well beyond your 40's!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 01:38 PM   #666
Surlysomething

Thanks! I sure hope so. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I'm pretty sure you're going to look good well beyond your 40's!
Old 04-26-2015, 01:41 PM   #667
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I went out for a meal and drinks with my family for my mum's birthday last night and had a great time! We were taking silly pictures of each other and my sister managed to catch the rare thing that is a genuine smile rather than a 'for the camera' smile! I think it looks pretty cute. =3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1383358_10153194443375985_3593379082433307498_n (1).jpg (58.1 KB, 489 views)
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 02:18 PM   #668
lille

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I went out for a meal and drinks with my family for my mum's birthday last night and had a great time! We were taking silly pictures of each other and my sister managed to catch the rare thing that is a genuine smile rather than a 'for the camera' smile! I think it looks pretty cute. =3
Aww, you look so happy. Very cute.
Old 04-26-2015, 03:30 PM   #669
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Great pic Loopy! You look very happy and content.
Old 04-26-2015, 06:48 PM   #670
RavnChild

RavnChild can now change their title

Just found this forum and it seems like not so many people log in now a days. I was looking forward on conversating with plus size woman like me just to meet new people and friends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150424_065046.jpg (186.4 KB, 474 views)
RavnChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:41 AM   #671
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Biggie Smalls. Junior Mafia....

Quote:
"I went out for a meal and drinks with my family for my mum's birthday last night and had a great time! We were taking silly pictures of each other and my sister managed to catch the rare thing that is a genuine smile rather than a 'for the camera' smile! I think it looks pretty cute. =3"
What kind of drink is that?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 05:32 AM   #672
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Aww, you look so happy. Very cute.
Exactly what I was thinking :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavnChild View Post
Just found this forum and it seems like not so many people log in now a days. I was looking forward on conversating with plus size woman like me just to meet new people and friends.
Welcome Ravn! Always great to see a new face. As you observed already, traffic here is not nearly what it once was, but there are still people around.
Old 04-27-2015, 11:48 AM   #673
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks everyone! =3

And it is a fruit salad cocktail, by the way! Various fruit juices, vodka and peach snapps, I believe? It was delicious!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:37 PM   #674
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This may be the most attractive picture of you I've come across.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:24 AM   #675
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
you look lovely!