Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-19-2015, 06:04 PM   #701
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I felt the need to share this awesome face I pulled whilst trying to take a selfie wearing my mum's glasses. This was at my sister's phD graduation. We're so sophisticated.
What does that expression mean??? I can't read it!
Old 08-11-2015, 02:26 AM   #702
tummylovin'003

tummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherland78 View Post
My you have a georgeous face and some beautiful piercing eyes ^^
Awh thanks!
tummylovin'003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:41 PM   #703
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is as awesome as it gets for me:

MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:46 PM   #704
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

That is a great smile, big brown doe eyes and your skin looks very caress-able.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:50 AM   #705
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Ohh are those green eyes? I love green eyes.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:57 AM   #706
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Places I need to visit: Ireland, England, Texas, Charmander, Toronto, Niagara (Canadian side of course).
Old 08-18-2015, 08:05 AM   #707
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
This is as awesome as it gets for me:
To think, I almost missed this awesomeness! Lovely pic MsB.
Old 10-21-2015, 08:58 AM   #708
HeavyHandsome

HeavyHandsome does more than just post hot picsHeavyHandsome does more than just post hot picsHeavyHandsome does more than just post hot pics

We don't mind, surely. I know I dont. Im about to do the exact same thing...
HeavyHandsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:22 AM   #709
KittyCourtz
Freelance Illustrator

KittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This was me at my favorite Renaissance Faire. I go at least 3 times a year.
KittyCourtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:28 AM   #710
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Does the faire run that often (or continually?) Or are there multiple faires in your area?

Oh, and nice job on the ears, I kept looking but couldn't see how they were done.

and one more thing....so much sun--making me miss Summer!
Old 12-08-2015, 11:47 AM   #711
KittyCourtz
Freelance Illustrator

KittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Does the faire run that often (or continually?) Or are there multiple faires in your area?

Oh, and nice job on the ears, I kept looking but couldn't see how they were done.

and one more thing....so much sun--making me miss Summer!
It's Bristol Renaissance Faire in Kenosha, WI. It's a yearly faire running from July through early September. Only open on weekends and Labor Day. I've never attended another faire because every other one is too far of a drive (I don't have a license and I live in Chicago, so my dad drives).

And thank you! I bought my ears from Aradani Costumes and they're really easy to put on. Just a dab of spirit gum and they stay on all day.
KittyCourtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 12:02 PM   #712
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCourtz View Post

You look great and welcome back to the boards.
Old 12-12-2015, 05:09 AM   #713
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCourtz View Post
Sweet costume!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:37 PM   #714
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think it's about time to revive this thread. Me in a swimsuit!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 504.jpg (229.2 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 507.jpg (189.5 KB, 251 views)
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:10 PM   #715
ashblonde
Busy writing

ashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticed

That retro polka dotty halter style is just so dang lovely and you pull it off very well. You made a wise fashion investment with that suit

And thanks for getting me posting more today too, lol
ashblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 04:54 PM   #716
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Loopy you are so adorable and when are polka dots not the cutest thing ever?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 02:35 AM   #717
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I love seeing people look adorable and sexy at the very same time Wouldn't mind finding a bathing suit like that somewhere. It suits you perfectly.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:14 AM   #718
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Super cuuute!

Also good thread to revive!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:01 PM   #719
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Very awesome photos Loopy! You look amazing!
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:21 PM   #720
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looking oh so lovely! You look like a legit model on the first picture! I can never strike a pose that makes me look good, jealous!

Also, what's on that picture on your printer? i cant figure it out lol
Old 07-09-2017, 02:08 PM   #721
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I bought this corset yesterday!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1663.jpg (122.0 KB, 228 views)
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:59 PM   #722
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

@Loppy, hot as always!

@Lille, sexy corset and this is actually the first pic I've seen of you on here ever. Very hot!
Old 07-09-2017, 04:45 PM   #723
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post

Excellent pictures ladies, very lovely the both of you. That's the way to revive a thread!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 03:56 AM   #724
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hehehe, thank you very much everyone! =D I'm super looking forwards to going to the beach in it! Though my friend demands a slow mo video of me running across the beach like in baywatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Looking oh so lovely! You look like a legit model on the first picture! I can never strike a pose that makes me look good, jealous!

Also, what's on that picture on your printer? i cant figure it out lol
Hehehe, thank you! I think poses are hard, half the time I look like a potato in pictures!

The picture on my printer is of my old dog, Luna. She is facing the camera with me standing behind her next to a pile of text books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Oooooh, oh my gosh you look so gorgeous! =D Corsets definitely suit you!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:10 AM   #725
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG a Baywatch slo mo is a great idea you should do it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote