Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #76
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lady View Post
TEN POINTS NOT TO GRYFFINDOR

witches love crowns
Your eyebrows are so dramatic

Good pic
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #77
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Here is every picture of me: drinking/drunk and not into being photographed.

The syringe mask makes it awesome, I guess.
As purdy as ever
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #78
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Here is every picture of me: drinking/drunk and not into being photographed.

this is all I ever ask for.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #79
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason why I'm licking the screen...
Old 03-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #80
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
As purdy as ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
this is all I ever ask for.
You haven't seen this yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason why I'm licking the screen...
Oooh

I was going to post a pic of me shoving my ass in the face of a Franklin the turtle statue, but this pic was more recent (other is ~2.5 yr old). Would you still lick the screen?
Old 03-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #81
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

You haven't seen this yet?

Oooh

I was going to post a pic of me shoving my ass in the face of a Franklin the turtle statue, but this pic was more recent (other is ~2.5 yr old). Would you still lick the screen?
I hadn't.

On a completely unrelated note, and something that nobody will care to read, so much so that I should probably just email you; I went to the EMP museum the other day and they had a video game exhibition chronicling 40 years of innovation. I was looking at a MasterSystem, Dreamcast and SegaCD and thought of you intently.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #82
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Oooh

Sure, though I'd have to clean it off first...
Old 03-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #83
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I'll admit, what I got out of this post is that you have the ass of a 2.5 year old. Selective reading wins again!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:07 PM   #84
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

Quote:
shoving my ass in
That reminds me of a joke.

So 4 nuns are killed in a car crash. They're at the gates of Heaven and standing in front of St. Peter. He asks them if they have any sins to confess before entering. He looks at Sister Mary and she admits that one time she gave a man a hand-job. St Peter tells her she must purify her hand and instructs her to wash it in a fountain of holy water nearby. She does so and is allowed into Heaven. Next he looks at Sister Catherine and she says that she too once gave a man a hand-job and she also is instructed to cleanse her hand and is then allowed to enter Heaven. Then as St. Peter turns to Sister Margaret suddenly Sister Ann says, "St Peter, please let me go next." He asks what difference it could possibly make and she replies, "Well you can't expect me to gargle the holy water after Sister Margaret sticks her ass in it."

You've been a great crowd, drive safely.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:23 AM   #85
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Ok, so I've done pics of myself with giant sweets and a man dressed as an asparagus...Here I am with a giant book!
wow you look like a cute librarian ^^
But what the heck is this book ??? i have never seen a book big as this one ????
have a nice library day ^^
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #86
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi! Getting over some romantic hardship, I'm not going to lie, I've been feeling so undesirable lately...

Sorry, pic is a bit blurry.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-03-2013 at 07:32 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:47 PM   #87
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherland78 View Post
wow you look like a cute librarian ^^
But what the heck is this book ??? i have never seen a book big as this one ????
have a nice library day ^^

Thank you!!

Sadly it is not a book to read (...envisages illustrated fairy tale of BHM prince rescuing FFA....!), but a souvenir book to commemorate a fundraising project in the 1920s. It was however the biggest book in the world back in the 1920s and 30s!!! I only had the strength to open the first few pages, lol!

p.s. Note to BHMs, please visit libraries!!
Otherland 78, I'd be very happy if you came to visit my Reading Room
Old 03-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #88
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
Hi! Getting over some romantic hardship, I'm not going to lie, I've been feeling so undesirable lately...

Looking good
Old 03-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #89
opheliaswims

opheliaswims can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesopheliaswims can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

You pretty! I love your outfit.
opheliaswims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #90
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I'm sorry you feel that way. You are very desireable. Dare I borrow from my simple country vernacular I grew up with and say, hotter'n a two dollar pistol!

Hope you get your mojo back!
Old 03-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #91
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

In light of approaching my 666th post, I don't think I can actually fulfill it until I have some excuse to talk about my fondness for LaVeyan satanism or go partake in another cannibalistic ritual, or something. So in the mean time, my magical ability to look totally different from picture to picture.

Last edited by Amaranthine; 01-19-2014 at 05:58 PM.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:11 AM   #92
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Mmm... satanic sacrifice. Oh, and a cute lady!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #93
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp Phalanges
In light of approaching my 666th post, I don't think I can actually fulfill it until I have some excuse to talk about my fondness for LaVeyan satanism or go partake in another cannibalistic ritual, or something. So in the mean time, my magical ability to look totally different from picture to picture.
CONGRATULATIONS ON LOOKING HUMAN FNAR FNAR FNAR

Last edited by Sasquatch!; 03-21-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:37 PM   #94
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
super cutie!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:59 AM   #95
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I think turtleneck shirts, sweaters, whatever...are ugly as fuck.

Happy Friday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Totally agree, having no neck (or looking like your sweater is slowly trying to eat your head) isn't an attractive look.
ODturtleneck02.jpg

You're forgiven.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #96
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Attachment 107490

You're forgiven.
BAHAHAH!! well played ma'am, well played.

Lookin' good as always.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #97
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
WHO ARE YOU?!?! I like the second girl.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #98
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

You all so sweet! And all these cuties on here!

More pics, I'm starting to pic whore again.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-19-2013 at 06:24 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #99
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sexy and classy
You will hear no complaints I am sure
Old 03-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #100
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You all so sweet! And all these cuties on here!

More pics, I'm starting to pic whore again.
Very beautiful