Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #126
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post
I had never really listened to them that much and I only went to the show because my favorite local band was opening for them but I really liked Fear Factory a lot!
Which band were you there to see? We got Kobra and the Lotus, WretchedPain, and Hate Eternal - they were all fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I haven't listened to Fear Factory in years; at least since um, crap, Obsolete era? I'm drawing a blank.
Same here. They broke up for ~8 years, due to some kind of fight between Burton and Dino, so it's not like there was new material being released to keep them in your mind.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:56 PM   #127
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Which band were you there to see? We got Kobra and the Lotus, WretchedPain, and Hate Eternal - they were all fantastic.
I was going to see the local band that was opening.
The guys in the pictures with me, their band Incursion. I've been going to their shows since I was 16 LOL
I really liked Kobra and the Lotus
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:45 AM   #128
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

just a selfie ( ) from my recent see trip

Old 05-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #129
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very nice and sweet
Old 05-06-2013, 04:09 AM   #130
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
just a selfie ( ) from my recent see trip

Wow you are looking so dreamy and lovely ^^
...aaand you are beautiful Dear
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:14 AM   #131
Big Ben SC

Big Ben SC has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Ok, so I've done pics of myself with giant sweets and a man dressed as an asparagus...Here I am with a giant book!
I have no clue what that book is, but it looks like it would be awesome to look through!
Old 05-08-2013, 05:56 PM   #132
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

So I got a new job. Thus why I have not been on here really. I felt pretty yesterday...

Even at 9AM

NINE FREAKING AM.

Just so y'all know, I have never been a morning person. This is odd.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20130506.JPG (46.7 KB, 837 views)
Old 05-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #133
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
So I got a new job. Thus why I have not been on here really. I felt pretty yesterday...

Even at 9AM

NINE FREAKING AM.

Yep, I agree. Pretty freakin' pretty!
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #134
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Even at 9AM

NINE FREAKING AM.

Mornings stink, but you look nice!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:02 PM   #135
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Even at 9AM

NINE FREAKING AM.

Nice and you've got beautiful eyes
Old 05-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #136
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Even at 9AM

NINE FREAKING AM.

Congrats on the job, and you look great (especially the eyes...wow)!
Old 05-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #137
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

cross post :P

Me and my friends out last night celebrating my 29th birthday!
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #138
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dressed up to go to the end of the year Philosophy reception. Don't mind the shower curtain

Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #139
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmm, just wondering what sort of pick up lines you might get at a philosophy reception....
-"I lust, therefore I am."
-"Seeing you, now I know why Kant wrote his 'Observations on the Feeling of the Beautiful and Sublime'"
-"And they say that platonic ideals can't exist in reality!"

(ok, hopefully cheesy pick-up lines are not actually a feature of philosophy receptions, the incongruity of the idea just tickled my imagination. But if you do get any, I hope they come from a BHM who is worthy of some cheesy lines in return.)
Old 05-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #140
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Having fun in my amazing new dress!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stripey dress 1.jpg (20.6 KB, 763 views)
File Type: jpg stripey dress front.jpg (15.7 KB, 759 views)
File Type: jpg stripey dress back pref.jpg (20.9 KB, 760 views)
Old 05-10-2013, 03:53 PM   #141
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post
Having fun in my amazing new dress!!
Lovely It looks wonderful on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Hmmm, just wondering what sort of pick up lines you might get at a philosophy reception....
-"I lust, therefore I am."
-"Seeing you, now I know why Kant wrote his 'Observations on the Feeling of the Beautiful and Sublime'"
-"And they say that platonic ideals can't exist in reality!"

(ok, hopefully cheesy pick-up lines are not actually a feature of philosophy receptions, the incongruity of the idea just tickled my imagination. But if you do get any, I hope they come from a BHM who is worthy of some cheesy lines in return.)
Cheesy pick-up lines might have made it a bit more lively, despite the risk involved being the only female there. And unfortunately no eye candy - I suppose the department suffers from a lack of hedonists.

And now I'm going to be contemplating philosophical pick-up lines all evening. You might not be a fatalist, but given the present conditions, its determined we're meant to be together

And who can argue with causation?
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:06 AM   #142
michiganbhm

michiganbhm can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Dressed up to go to the end of the year Philosophy reception. Don't mind the shower curtain

Uhh you doin anything tomorrow? B)
michiganbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:27 AM   #143
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Big fat thumbs up from me. Mucho good.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #144
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You Women Are Women.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:11 AM   #145
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
You Women Are Women.
hahahaha! I am having a little giggle to myself as I have no idea what this comment means but I am fairly certain it's a compliment. Or I hope it is anyway! lol xXx
Old 05-12-2013, 02:45 PM   #146
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me and my dad on his 90th bday In Boca Raton, FL today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bocawest.jpg (49.3 KB, 692 views)
Old 05-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #147
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

Oh very nice to see such cute ladies here like Amarantine and Veggieforever ^^
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #148
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Me and my dad on his 90th bday In Boca Raton, FL today
You both look amazing in this pic! ^.^
Old 05-14-2013, 03:35 PM   #149
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post
hahahaha! I am having a little giggle to myself as I have no idea what this comment means but I am fairly certain it's a compliment. Or I hope it is anyway! lol xXx
I give the best compliments.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:07 AM   #150
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
You both look amazing in this pic! ^.^
THANKS!!!! much appreciated