Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-15-2013, 04:22 AM   #151
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
THANKS!!!! much appreciated
Yes, I meant to comment on that photo too--you look fab!!
Old 05-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #152
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

Wow there are some seriously good looking ladies on here
Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:49 AM   #153
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Yes, I meant to comment on that photo too--you look fab!!
awww coming from SASSY...means so much
Old 05-18-2013, 03:52 AM   #154
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Picture courtesy of my insistent mom. Post courtesy of my recent dims addiction - just for the heck of it - voilą.

IMG-20130518-00298.jpg

Last edited by ODFFA; 05-18-2013 at 03:54 AM.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:28 AM   #155
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Picture courtesy of my insistent mom. Post courtesy of my recent dims addiction - just for the heck of it - voilą.

Attachment 108280
Very nice and classy
Old 05-18-2013, 04:37 AM   #156
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 108280
You're lovely!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:43 AM   #157
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
LOOKING QUITE FABULOUS, I must say!!!!
Old 05-18-2013, 06:39 AM   #158
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 108280
Looking pretty snazzy and sweet

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:51 AM   #159
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Very nice picture! I've always found ladies in knee high boots alluring in a badass sort of way!
Old 05-18-2013, 08:40 AM   #160
BearHug2013

BearHug2013 can now change their title

Quote:

Attachment 108280
well, damn, now I have to send her a basket of muffins because that is one lovely pic I must say.
Why oh why are all these beautiful women so far away
BearHug2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:23 AM   #161
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That haircut looks great on you! And those pants are seriously awesome.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #162
Jabbauk

Quote:

Attachment 108280
I have some trousers like that :-)
Old 05-18-2013, 10:36 AM   #163
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wow, people! THANK YOU!

Jabba, you know there's a gentlemen's pic thread, don't you?
Old 05-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #164
Jabbauk

Quote:
Wow, people! THANK YOU!

Jabba, you know there's a gentlemen's pic thread, don't you?
Will take a pic next time I wear them
Old 05-18-2013, 11:24 PM   #165
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Me and my dad on his 90th bday In Boca Raton, FL today
You guys have the same smile :-)
Quote:
you look fantastic, I'll tell you more in private ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
So I got a new job. Thus why I have not been on here really. I felt pretty yesterday...

Even at 9AM

NINE FREAKING AM.

Just so y'all know, I have never been a morning person. This is odd.
Someone else mentioned it, your eyes look fantastic, as does the rest of you, but your eyes are really captivating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Dressed up to go to the end of the year Philosophy reception. Don't mind the shower curtain
I like your smile.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #166
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So pretty. How did I miss this?

Quote:

Attachment 108280
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #167
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My best friend's middle child on the day of his prom.
I love this boy so much. ...from before he was even born...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 969278_10151415050777181_1511639538_n.jpg (42.1 KB, 555 views)
Old 06-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #168
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That's a pretty picture
Old 06-07-2013, 09:32 AM   #169
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Great pic!
Old 06-07-2013, 09:46 AM   #170
Surlysomething

Thanks, you two.

It was a great weekend. I was smiling so hard it looks like my face was going to split open. Plus boobs. Why so much boobage? Haha
Old 06-07-2013, 10:07 AM   #171
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Plus boobs. Why so much boobage? Haha
Come on...you know why.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:01 AM   #172
Surlysomething

Haha.

Can't hold those babies back much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Come on...you know why.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:04 AM   #173
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Thanks, you two.

It was a great weekend. I was smiling so hard it looks like my face was going to split open. Plus boobs. Why so much boobage? Haha
See, I was being respectful and not be *that* guy, but since you bring it up, you could have turned slightly to the right and leaned forward just a bit to turn a great pic into a totally awesome one !

I was thinking it, I just wasn't saying it!
Old 06-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #174
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Attachment 108280
I am absolutely IN LOVE with your trousers and boots!! Gimme! Gimme! lol Lovely picture. You're so pretty!xXx

Old 06-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #175
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Lovin' my maxi!! lol xXx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sundressloch.jpg (10.7 KB, 549 views)