Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-08-2013, 04:52 AM   #176
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
My best friend's middle child on the day of his prom.
I love this boy so much. ...from before he was even born...
GOOOOOOOD times!
Old 06-08-2013, 06:50 AM   #177
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My best friend's middle child on the day of his prom.
I love this boy so much. ...from before he was even born...
Great pic Surly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
See, I was being respectful and not be *that* guy, but since you bring it up, you could have turned slightly to the right and leaned forward just a bit to turn a great pic into a totally awesome one !

I was thinking it, I just wasn't saying it!
Leo, I'm pretty sure most of the guys here were thinking the exact same thing. Anyone that says he wasn't is just flat out lyin'.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #178
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post
Lovin' my maxi!! lol xXx
Great pic! I like the way you mix modern glam with those shades and an old school hippy-esque type of dress. A very sexy chic look.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #179
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks, handsome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Great pic Surly!

Leo, I'm pretty sure most of the guys here were thinking the exact same thing. Anyone that says he wasn't is just flat out lyin'.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #180
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Great pic! I like the way you mix modern glam with those shades and an old school hippy-esque type of dress. A very sexy chic look.
Why thank you, sweetie Mwah! xXx
Old 06-12-2013, 12:18 PM   #181
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Took a picture last night with the webcam on my new laptop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9020284595_b65f5edafa_o.jpg (20.0 KB, 910 views)
Old 06-12-2013, 01:06 PM   #182
BearHug2013

BearHug2013 can now change their title

Love this thread with all lovely posters

Last edited by BearHug2013; 06-12-2013 at 01:08 PM.
BearHug2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #183
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Very nice, beautiful smile
Old 06-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #184
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yay for new laptops!

If we get a lovely headshot such as this for a new laptop cam, what kind of shots will even better cams bring?
Old 06-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #185
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Surly, you look tan.

A lot of sun up there in America's hat?
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #186
Surlysomething

Thanks, everyone.

We have had a bit of sun,, Ninja G. I was on a roadtrip and drove for five hours so I got a bit of sun on my face.

Good to see you!
Old 06-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #187
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What a cutie!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:09 AM   #188
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thanks, everyone.

We have had a bit of sun,, Ninja G. I was on a roadtrip and drove for five hours so I got a bit of sun on my face.

Good to see you!
Thanks!

Ah, the old road tan. My left arm has the same thing haha. You look good!
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #189
Surlysomething

Thanks, sweetie. Taking better care of myself this past 6 months too, it makes a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Thanks!

Ah, the old road tan. My left arm has the same thing haha. You look good!
Old 06-15-2013, 11:19 AM   #190
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by analikesyourface View Post
I feel like there should be this. Pardon me if there already is, but deal.

I has a new piercing. It is awesome, and I am a lady. So: this thread.
Wow! You Look Marvelous...all of you (not just OP)...whew! Those are some nice pics all.

Last edited by BigWheels; 06-15-2013 at 11:25 AM.
BigWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #191
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

merp I found a bow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_20130614.JPG (45.9 KB, 770 views)
Old 06-19-2013, 11:42 PM   #192
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
merp I found a bow
You look adorable and beautiful
Old 06-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #193
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
merp I found a bow
cutiiiiie
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #194
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Me and 2 friends I hadn't seen in a long time, at a small acoustic show/another friend's birthday celebration last night.
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #195
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightStarr View Post

Me and 2 friends I hadn't seen in a long time, at a small acoustic show/another friend's birthday celebration last night.
A bevy of beauties
Old 06-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #196
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I really love my face in this pic simply because it is as bitchy as my personality. God bless

Old 06-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #197
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A picture is worth a thousand words.
And somtimes it just says HOT!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:28 AM   #198
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I really love my face in this pic simply because it is as bitchy as my personality. God bless
Very nice and delicate picture
Old 06-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #199
Jabbauk

Jabbauk has said some nice things

Quote:

Wow very nice
Jabbauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #200
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Love it. Your bitchy pic inspired me to post one, too.

Last edited by Melian; 06-29-2013 at 07:23 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote